main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Return of the Krath

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by windu4, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    It is 255 years after the Battle of Yavin. The Jedi Order are in the midst of a dangerous and gut wrenching war between the Krath and the Jedi. Needless to say the Jedi are loosing the War. During the desperate battle of Yaving several have died inclduing the Grand Master and the B-Wing squadron leader Miko. The Jedi have gathered thier forces and are ready for another stand off. Anything would be welcome a desperate attack, a slip up anything. You choose your side jedi or sith prepare for the fight be ready.

Rules:

1. Obey gm and co-gm (jedigunship)
    2. Appropriate nothing over pg-13
    3. Not taking over other characters.
    4. PM me ALL you all of your character sheets if you don't a mod will be alerted about your actions.
    5. Obey the rules
    6. Have fun

Factions:
    Jedi Order
    -Jedi Master
    -Jedi Knight
    -Jedi Padawan

Sith:
    -Master
    -Apprentice
    -Grunts
    -Warriors

Misc.
    -Smugglers Uniom
    -Bounty Hunter Guild
    -Grand Army of the Republic

CS:
    Name:
    Species:
    Weapon(s):
    Force Powers: (if applicable)
    Form of Lightsaber Combat: (if applicable)
    Bio:

[color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/hl][/color] [b]Locked at GM's request[/b]

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Co-GM Character Sheet:

Name: Crash Stokes
    Homeworld: Tatooine
    Species: Er'Kit
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber, HH-15 Projectile Launcher, "C-Wing" starfighter
    Force Powers: Force Speed, Force Accuracy, Force Piloting
    Combat Form: Form V Niman

Bio: Crash is a Er'Kit Jedi Knight from Tatooine. In his Padawan years, he became notorious for his somewhat-daredevil piloting skills, flying through places most others would try to avoid. As he is a little shorter than some of his peers, Crash has the Force Speed ability, allowing him to go a little faster than the average Jedi. Besides his lightsaber, he can use the HH-15 Projectile Launcher, and in tandem with the Force Accuracy ability, he can use this weapon (and other similar weapons) with terrifying accuracy. He flies around in his personal "C-Wing" starfighter in between missions.
    During the war with the Krath, Crash has seen many fellow Jedi and squad mates perish during the fighting, especially during the recent Battle of Bespin. Although Jedi guidelines are to move on after loss, Crash still remembers their deaths and will fight on to bring down their killers and restore peace to the galaxy.

3. windu4

May 15, 2008
    Grand Master character sheet

Name: Jaxon Raynar
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Species: Epicanthix
    Weapon(s): the living force, lightsaber
    Force Powers: Alter Environment, Wall of Light, Force Stun field, various other force powers
    Form of Lightsaber Combat: He has mastered all forms of lightsaber combat, though he prefers Juyo and Djem So
    Bio: Jaxon was trained by Jaster the orgiginal Grand Master. Not much is known of Jaxon he was often sent on covert missions that would send him on assignments to spy on the Krath. It was quite a suprise when he was elevated to the position of Grand Master because there were several other notable Jedi that could have taken Jaster's place. Jaxon is somewhat bewildered and other pressure by his new role and his doing his best to meet the ambitous standards that his master set out.

4. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    GM Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Name:Ryshin Thraell
    Homeworld: Dantooine
    Species: Human
    Weapon(s): Emerald Lightsaber
    Force Powers: Force Repulse, Force Push, Force Pull, Force Speed, Force Wave
    Form of Lightsaber Combat: Soresu
    Bio: Born on Dantooine, Ryshin was immediatly put into the Order. Being an extremly gifted duelist, Ryshin is a respected Jedi Master. In the war against
    the Sith, he co,pleted numerous successful missions.

5. windu4

May 15, 2008
    We don't have alot of players yet but they are accumulating nicely we might start the rpg tommorow depending on how we are getting with the cs. I can not post on Saturdays or Friday nights because of religous purposes but I can post on Saturday nights. I live in central time so I can post around eightish on Saturdays. Also I am going on a camping trip next week from friday to sunday so I will not be able to post during those days. I am hoping that my co-gm will be able to carry the weight for me while I am gone.

6. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Just PM me the details, and I'll get it started. Friday is a Statewide Inservice Day, so I don't have school, which means that I can be on here a lot that day. ;)

Also, if the GM is not here, send me the CS to be approved.

7. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Me too Friday I am off of school so prepare to rp like you have never before! (I think this counts as spamming the board.)

8. windu4

May 15, 2008
    Current Roster:

Jaxon Raynar: Grand Master

Ryshin Thraell: High Council Member, Jedi Master

Crash Stokes: Jedi Knight, head of the Jedi Ace program and Jedi Flight Academy. (was awarded these positions after the battle of Bespin) is pending for position of jedi master (Gunny it is 5 years after Bespin so Crash is 26)

9. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jedi Master Jaxon Raynar waited calmly in the Jedi Temple for his fellow jedi to arrive. He currently was waiting for them to arrive to talk about new battle arrangements. The sith had struck again this time hitting a major ship yard in the Kuat System. The Grand Army of the Republic was short handed because of their lack of ships. Jaxon sighed this was going to be quite a meeting, everyone had been under stress from the last battle. Those whom he had called to the meeting had just landed from a skirmish against the Sith on Yavin 4. They had been tracking the Sith for quite some time and the sith weapon master had slipped out of their clutches.

Tag Everyone

OOC I will explain the sith and introduce some of my new characters later in the rpg.

10. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    IC: Crash Stokes

Crash got off the transport wearily; the skirmish had not gone well. And worst of all, their quarry had escaped. Many allies had died, but the main objective hadn't been completed. Now, the Master Sith had regrouped and attacked a ship yeard in the Kuat system. As he and his fellow Jedi entered the Temple, he could see the Grand Master waiting for them. The group had been called for this meeting for "battle arrangements"; Crash wondered what these new arrangements could be. Would they charge head-first at the Sith, or would they make the Dark-Siders come to them? These thoughts swam in his midn as he approached the Grand Master.

TAG: Anyone

11. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Jaxon Raynar

Jaxon watched as Crash slowly descended from the transport. Based on live feeds from the holonet it was revealed that the battle had gone very badly. Jaxon switched off the camera showing Crash and slowly leaned backwards sighing heavily as he considered the situation they were in. He interlocked his fingers behind his head and watched as Crash entered the room. Crash provided the customary bow before taking his seat.

"Greetings Crash, before i begin I would like to ask you your opinion. What do you think we should do about the current situation regarding the sith. Have you seen any weak spots among them during your fight in space before you descended to Endor?" Jaxon leaned forward at Crash and crossed his hands together and politely stared at him.

12. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin walked out of the transport. It had been a gruesome battle. His robes, torn they were. His arms, Battlescared. He walked out with the group of survivors and saw the Grand Master already waiting for them. HE walked up to his fellow Master and bowed.

TAG:Any

13. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC Ryshin your supposed to be in a totally different room when you meet Jaxon but that's ok.

IC Jaxon

Jaxon greeted Ryshin with a polite nod. "Council intelligence says that there is evidence of a sith army being transported to Geonosis in quadrant 12. We have some geonosians spies but other than that we are pretty much annihilated there. I have a propisition that you and Crash take your republic forces there and conduct a lightning strike on the enemy."

Jaxon stood up and slowly paced his office. "We have a new technology provided to us through communications with the black sun. Hex missiles Crash you and your forces can move in at lightning speed and launch hex and nuclear missiles that can annihilate the outer defenses and millitary bases. Ryshin you and I can move in after that and take down their forces." Jaxon turned and stared at the Jedi slowly. "What do you think of the propisition?"

14. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    Approved.

Name: Darth Caddeus(Sith Master)
    Homeworld: Dantooine
    Species:Human
    Weapon(s): Red light saber
    Force Powers: Lighning, choke, push pull, speed, force scream, and force jump
    Form of Lightsaber Combat: Djem So
    Bio: born into a Rouge Jedi family Darth Caddeus always lived to survive. Scrapping what he could in Salvages he was able to buy transport to Coruscant where a Jedi Knight found him. The Knight sensed hios power and requested to train him. When the Kinght was killed by an Imperial Dark Trooper, Darth Caddeus embraced the Drakside, and with that he has become the True Lord of the Sith

IC- Darth Caddeus

"Now young Jedi, you will die." Darth Caddeus said as he shot a chain of Lightning into the Jedi prisoner, his troops had brought back from the lastest battle.The Jedi screamed as the pain lanced through his body, and then suddenly the Lightning stopped and the Jedi's body was throw aside like a Rag doll.

The Captain, who had been forced to watch the display winced and tried to look away. But then he said "My Lord, we have sucessfully driven the Republic back from Kuat."

"Good... yes very good, Captain, You will take a detachment of troops to Myrkr, and you will take the Yasalimir... about 100 will do. Then you will pick the best one hundred men in the Army and you will send them as civilians to Coruscant. They will attack the the Rebel Leaders and capture them. When they have done so you will bring the Rebels before me. Am I clear?" The Sith Lord said.

"Cry...C...Crystal clear Sir" The young Captain struggled to speak.

He then left the room and a Commander came in "Commander, I want you to bring the Star Destroyer Helienar to us here on Geonosis, Then I want you to round up some Geonosians for me." (Hands the Commander a data pad)"Bring them here they are Rebel spies, they will die by my hand." Caddeus said in an icy cold death tone.
    The Commander left with a nod, he bowed out and left the room.

"The Jedi are coming here, yes they will want to come here... it's so predictable but the planetary shield should hold them out if neccessary." Caddeus thought to himself. "I will wait for them, yes I will wait."

Tag: Jedi

15. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008

Crash blinked; had the Grand Master actually mentioned Nuclear Missiles? Those things were rumored to be extremely unpredicatable and potentially dangerous to be around. The lightning-fast part sounded good, but using missiles that could end up backfiring? It just didn't add up for him in his head.

"No, we didn't see much weakness on our way to Endor. However,I, for one, don't think that nuclear missiles would be the greatest option," he said slowly. "Wouldn't the blast radius and lasting radioactivity be harmful to our strike teams?"

TAG: windu4, Rune

16. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"This is where the risk comes in." Said Jaxon. "We also have radioactive protection suits to wear. The purpose of the missiles are to merely knock our enemy of their feet. It may or may or may do some damage. After the blast we don't have to send in our group right away I was thinking that we can hold in and continue regular bombing runs after the strike. IT will be dangerous because our enemy are well rooted in but we can tire them out. I believe."

Jaxon glanced at the jedi he saw them as esteemed advisors and friends and he really needed their support and advice.

Tag Jedi

17. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    GM Approved!

CS:
    Name: Marcus Alexander De Caliencio
    Homeworld: Aruza
    Species: Aruzan
    Weapon(s): Red Lightsaber, A stolen RZ-1 A-wing interceptor
    Force Powers: Force thrust, force choke, force speed, force strength, drain, lightsaber combat, duel wielding, etc.
    Form of Lightsaber Combat: Shii-Cho, Sai Tok, Shiak, and his personal favorite-Mou Kei!! (Form I: Shii-Cho, and Form IV: Ataru)

Bio: Marcus, born Marcus Alexander De Caliencio on Aruza, had been born into the slavery of his people. Freed by a Jedi Master, Marcus was brought to Coruscant, the capital of the Republic to train as a young jedi, for he possessed a great amount of what they called the Force. Born a blue skinned humanoid, Marcus never really thought he was able to fit in, struggling against the teachers and their rules constantly. Drawn into the Sith by the false accusation of a planet's fault of enslaving his planet Marcus strove to destroy all who did him and his people wrong. He now resides as Darth Caeddus' apprentice, learning under his watchful eye the way of the Dark side...

18. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008
    Marcus stood behind the shadows of the room, his blue skin and black eyes melted into the darkness, yet those who had Force sense, such as his powerful master, Darth Caeddus, could easily detect he was there in the room. Though his master spoke freely of his plans to the guards, Marcus did not listen completely, if he was meant to hear it, it would have been addressed to him. Nor did he flinch at the screaming of the Jedi prisoner, he actually quite liked it; who knew what helpless planet or person that Jedi had forsaken? Marcus couldn't help but dwell on his own planet Aruza...Such horrible things had been done there, his master had told him.

'And Master Caeddus would never tell me something so untrue if it involved me, would he? Remember, he was the one who took you in after those Jedi-!'

Marcus shook his head, but the anger would not submit to silencing. He stepped away from the shadows,

"Master, of what do we do with all the dead?"

Tag: LittleDawg

19. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Darth Caddeus

"Master, of what do we do with all the dead?" His Apprentice Azuran asked from the shadows.

"Burn the bodies, and then I want you to take command of our space forces, I sense something, the Jedi are coming to enslave Geonosis, as the did Aruza, we must not let them. Am I clear." Caddeus said with a sinister tone.

"The time is coming, after they attack us, you will attack the Jedi, for you are more powerfull then they have forseen, you will destroy them." Caddeus finished hopefully inspiring his Apprentice.

Tag: Marcus, Jedi

20. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008
    "Burn the bodies, and then I want you to take command of our space forces, I sense something, the Jedi are coming to enslave Geonosis, as the did Aruza, we must not let them. Am I clear? The time is coming, after they attack us, you will attack the Jedi, for you are more powerfull then they have forseen, you will destroy them."

Marcus bowed low, banishing his unfaithful thoughts at the sound of his master's firm response.

"Yes, my Lord, it shall be done. I will CRUSH the Jedi, Geonosis will not fall into their hands I'll make sure of it or I will die honorably trying, my Lord." Marcus felt a huge swell of pride at the authority that had just been passed down to him, surely this meant some sort of trust in him from his master, didn't it?

TAG: Jedi

21. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jax walked towards the jedi hangar twlirwling his lightsaber in his palm. He sighed slowly he had barely managed Crash to go along with the mission. He new Crash personally though since he was young. He had dealt with him and new his morals and he was sincerely hoping that he didn't do anything rash.

Jax entered the hangers and nodded at his fellow Jedi before ascending the heavy ramp. Soon the great Star Destroyer took off. Jax stood on the bridge as they approached Geonosis but what suprised him was the fleet that faced them. Jax opened his mouth than closed he ordered a comm link to Crash.

"Crash scramble all fighters soldiers coming in fast!" Soon the fighters slowly parted as energy balsts quickly began to trade on both sides.

Tag all

22. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008

Crash ordered his fighters to scramble their attack pattern in order not to get hit by the incoming fire. Looking around, he could see that one of the fighters was almost right next to him, firing its laser cannons at the incoming. Swerving a little to make sure that he wouldn't get hit, Crash rolled underneath a new volley of enemy fire and started blasting away with his laser cannons. From his viewport, he could see a small fireball erupt in the area where he was shooting; a fighter had bit the dust. "This is Commander Stokes," he said over the comlink to the other squadron members. "Let's clear out those fighters first, and let the other squads work on the heavy transports.".

TAG: Anyone

23. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

Marcus led the revolt, his star fighter ahead of the horde. He sensed more than saw the change of the fighters as hundreds of Jedi fighters left their hangers towards them. He contacted the captain, "Captain Silrod, man the west flank and get Luetenant Vanhert II to the east!" the fuzzy response came in through the comm as an understanding. The second and third leaders could be seen shifted towards their position, blocking all routes to the planet.

TAG: Any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.