main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Books A/V STAR WARS: ROGUE #$^$%&ING ONE: A STAR WARS STORY

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Mar 12, 2015.

1. sidv88

sidv88 Force Ghost star 5

Aug 22, 2005
    Thanks, I admire the research you put into this. I myself forgot about this episode until you mentioned it.

vncredleader likes this.
  2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Rather than divert the Old Republic thread with shenanigans, I shall post this here:

So I dunno why this is the first time I thought about it, but maybe it was how you mentioned the dust thing but I gotta wonder if Forest Whitaker arrived in the cast room the first day and was like "My name is Forest and you want me to play a 'Saw'?"

jSarek, Jedi Ben and Gamiel like this.
  3. Major Zuma

Major Zuma Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2019
    Glad to hear Forest is reprising the character in Jedi: Fallen Order. Like when Ashley Eckstein narrated the Ahsoka book, it adds so much to the quality.

4. sidv88

sidv88 Force Ghost star 5

Aug 22, 2005
    I wouldn't presume to know what Forest thinks, but my guess is he didn't think that at all. Star Wars has been around for 40 years, everyone's used to the odd character names in the franchise by now.

5. Coherent Axe

Coherent Axe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2016
    Though I do like the idea of him entering a room and proclaiming "My name is Forest and I'm playing a Saw."

JediBatman, Gamiel and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  6. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I finally did the digital redemption code that came with the Rogue One blu ray (still works! Same with TFA, TLJ and Solo) and I randomly spun the dial to see if it worked and ended up on Krennic bringing out the whole Death Star designer crew to shoot them and again ended up on Cassian going "Sorry! My gloves!" and then gunning down the troopers and the whiny guy. I hope the Cassian series has a lot of that happening.

7. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Enjoyed the POV of Krennic's death:
    [​IMG]

"Father of the Death Star" is a neat way to look at it. And, in true Star Wars fashion, the father was killed by the son. ;)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020