main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Star Wars: Scrolls of Darkness (Fan Film)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Subject Zero, Mar 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    Hey guys! Some of you know that I'm doing a fan film with a few other people. Anyways, we're starting to promote or fan film now to generate intrest. We got a little banner to link it to the site if anyone would be as so kind to put it up on their respective sites.

Anyways, the link to the page is http://www.geocities.com/quiteontheset/

:)

It's likely we'll throw a small party for the release of the film just incase your wondering.

SZ

2. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Very sweet video!!

So when are we gonna see and actual trailer??

3. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    That was pretty cool, what other fruity colours will it be coming out in? I sure hope its lemony-black!! oh that would be sweet.

(just bugging the Macs) heheh, i will buy a hat that says "Mac" on it, but that's in reference to where I go to school and hand essays in.

that was a cool video!

Have any of you seen the other Apple one, at www.ayaz.com

Also, Parwarks: the Movie will be out in a few days I believe. 15 minutes, 50-60mb.
    www.parwars.com

4. Subject Zero

Mar 13, 2000
    Yeah, I heard it's going to be out soon. Have you seen Brains and Steel? It's out on TF.N now, I was the first person over the net to see it (a friend of mine in texas, Clay Kronke, made it with another friend from Brazil, Hermes, was up in the states)

It pays homage to Star Wars and another film we all hold dear...

:)

SZ

5. NovaDream

NovaDream Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2001
    Nice, just wondering Zero, was that a minature or CGI. I'm trying to get into this stuff myself. Any tips?

Nova

6. Subject Zero

Mar 13, 2000
    That was a CGI ship. I didn't build it and it's REALLY hard to explain how to build something like that.

Just so you know, Nik is going to design most of the CGI stuff. He was, after all, trained in the ways of CGI

:p

It also depends what program you have. I use 3D Studio Max R3 mostly. If you have something like lightwave... well, I wouldn't be able to help you!

Too many differences.

SZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.