main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

star wars series

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by big-darth-vader, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big-darth-vader

big-darth-vader Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Hi

Does anybody think the new live action star wars series be any good?

2. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
  3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Should be
    It will be good to see Vader killing Jedi

I hope that they manage to get Ewan back if they want to put Obi wan in the series

4. big-darth-vader

May 17, 2005
    its going to be hard for lucas to find the right characters for the tv series but i dont think it will be as great as the films but fingers crossed and i hope we dont have to wait to long for the tv series.

5. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I think it'll rock!

Think if they set it a few years down the line (between ROTS and ANH as they said) then they could do it as few surviving Jedi being hunted by Clone Troopers led by Emperor's Hands. This allows some decent lightsaber action without the need for Vader and the Emperor.

Plus I'd love some guest appearances by the key characters. I know it won't happen but part of me still thinks Obi-Wan and Vader will meet again at some point as Vader told Luke in ROTJ that Obi-Wan once thought that there was good in him and tried to redeem him, but in ROTS it seems Obi-Wan gets that belief from Padme after The Duel, plus in ANH Vader and Tarkin talk like they both thought Obi-Wan was dead.

6. big-darth-vader

May 17, 2005
    we are going to have to wait and see what lucas can come up with when the series is done in 3 years time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.