main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Darkness Of Dantooine

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

"I'm starving, you people keep any food in there?" Rantii asked Brock, nudgeing his head in the direction of the ship. The Jedi knight scanned the area for the other Jedi on the mission.

TAG: Anyone

2. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jarsten, Flannery, and Skaze all entered the hangar, Skaze's ship a bit behind the Errant Envoy. Jarsten smiled as he saw another of his old freinds.

"Hey Brock, long time no see!" Jarsten shouts as he runs up to shake Brocks hand. Skaze and Flannery glance to each other with amused smiles, and follow Jarsten. "Brock, you remember Skaze right? Well he's going to let us ride in his ship so that the Errant Envoy isn't so crowded." Jarsten says, grabbing the Squib with one arm, and pulling him over. Skaze just grins half-heartedly, and waves innocently. Flannery sighes, and walks over to Jaina, shaking her hand introducing herself.

Tag: Everyone

3. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Brock grinned at Jarsten and shook his hand. "Hey! good to see you back how've you been?"

Jon turned and noticed Jarsten. He naturally felt that his personality through the force and ran to him happily.

"Hey your a Jedi to! Have you ever used your lightsaber?" Jon tugged on Jarthen's robes expecting a reply

Brock just laughed and nodded at Jarsten letting him know to reply.

Tag Jarsten

IC

"Hello, my name's Jaina Vol I'm one of the Republics undercover agents I was supposed to brief you guys on the mission." Jaina shook Flannery's hand. "So are you a Jedi to?"

Jaina led Flannery to a table and pushed a cup of caff towards her as she sat down in her own seat. "I was just curious. There's food in that cooler over there." Jaina said to Rantii.

Tag Spatz

4. Ofi-wan

Ofi-wan Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2008
    IC

Arko stood patiently in the corner as the Jedi introduced themselves and got ready to go on there seperate ships.

"Time is of the essence Knights, we must hurry." Arko stated patiently as he sat down. He suppressed a smile when he saw Rantii searching through the Cooler looking for food. "Thank you for your services Jaina Vol your child is quite energetic and fun what's his name? Does he have a father?"

Tag Any

5. windu4

May 15, 2008
    (Sorry, had to make Jon a little younger for the sake of continuity errors. Spatz are we gonna see Jade?)

IC

Jaina blushed slightly. Were all Jedi this blunt? She turned and pushed a lock of hair behind her ear slightly blushing. "Well his name's Jon and he's 4. He doesn't have a um father." Jaina blushed as she swallowed a cup of caf burning her throat in the process. "He's really kind and enerjetic I think he might be force sensitive."

Jade stood up and collected Flannery's empty mug and washed it out before shoving it in one of the cabinents. "So Flannery are you a Jedi?" She asked again.

Tag

6. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Flannery simply nodded and replied,

"Yes, I am a Jedi, and a decently skilled one too. I'm also Jarstens wife, and mother of two." Flannery smiled as she thought of Jade and Jar'then. "Yes, Jade, and Jar'then, both of whom are older than your little Jon here." Flannery than turns to look at the little boy who was asking Jarsten questions.

"Kids, big trouble until they move out, then we'll probably want them back..." She sighed in happiness as she watched little Jon and sipped her Caff.

Tag: Jaina

IC: Jarsten

Jarsten looked down to the little boy and replied,

"Yes, I am a Jedi, and so is my freind Skaze here." Skaze waves nervously at this comment as he realizes he would probably be 'attacked' by Jon next. This relatively left Brock and Jarsten free to talk as Rantii and Arko were not within earshot.

"So, nice kid you've got there..." Jarsten whispers, making sure nobody hears. "I'm guessing he doesn't know that he's yours?" Jarsten's expression was in sympathy for the little boy, as not knowing who one's father was would be somewhat difficult. "I'd suggest not withholding that information for too long, as eventually the child in question will not believe whoever says they're his father..."

Tag: Brock, Jon

7. windu4

May 15, 2008

OOC: Wait Jon is supposed to be OLDER than Jade and Jade is Jacen's age... That is kind of confusing....

IC

Jon smiled wildly. "I heard Jedi could do tricks! I can do tricks to do you want to see it!"

Jon lay do on the floor and put a marble in front of him. He closed his eyes tightly and started to tremble. The marble rose a couple of inches on the ground before it dropped back on the floor with a ping. Jon stood up slightly wavering. "It hurts a little though is it true that you can do stuff like that?"

Brock nodded at Jon. "Why don't you go to the ship we can show you some tricks later."

Jon frowned than just shrugged and slowly walked back up the ramp. He glanced backwards bashfully before smiling and walking up.

"He has a special aptitude to the Force that few younglings have." Brock stated as he rubbed his chin. He walked up the ramp slowly as he heard Jarsten's comment. "I know but I know this sounds superficial but I am a Jedi. My life is dedicated to the Order and as much as I want to tell Jon about his heritage I can't. One day I will resign to spend more time with Jaina but for now I will just have to keep the secret."

Tag Spatz

IC

Jaina just leaned backwards and watched Jon to. "Well I plan to keep him around for a while. Though I am worried about his safety but I have Dewie to watch my back." As she said this the wookie presumably Dewbacca walked towards growling softly.

He was tall and shaggy with brown hair and gray spots in his fur. He had a belt crossing from his shoulder to waste and a vibro sword slung across his back. A small translator droid was hooked to his belt. I Dewie yawned and stretched his fur.

<Greetings young one>. Dewie stated this to Jon who had just come up the ramp. Dewie ruffled Jon's head gently. Jon smiled up at Dewie.

"Can I have a cup of caf?" Jon asked looking over at his mother as he did.

Dewie released a harsh, barking laugh. <You are to young> "And if I may say so Jon caf makes you hyper!". The droid said both of these things.

"Oh ok.> Jon managed to reach in the cooler and get a bottle of juice before collasping in his chair in front of Jaina. "Hey mom who are you?" Jon turned to Flannery

Tag Any

OOC: CS for Dewie coming up soon.

8. windu4

May 15, 2008
    Name: Dewbacca
    Nickname: Dewie
    Species: Wookie
    Homeworld: Kashykk
    Personality
    ---Traits: Feircely loyal,
    ---Dislikes: Trandoshans, shedding, pesky, little droids
    ---Habits: patting translator droid, eating
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Brown hair with black and gray spots
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color: brown
    ---Clothing: none
    ---Other Attributes:
    ---Other Details: Long metal belt slung across shoulder, He has a translator droid attached to his belt. It's name is Em-dee. Em-dee Also acts as a data base for information, a hacker, a nav computer, and several other nifty things.
    Weapons: Crossbow, Vibro-blade machete that is reistant to lightsabers
    Starship
    ---Name: Errant Envoy
    ---Class:
    ---Weapon(s):
    ---Shields:
    ---Crew:
    ---Passenger(s):
    ---Interior Description:
    ---Other Details:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Low-Medium
    ---Religion: None
    ---Lightsaber He carries a vibro blade machete that is resistant to lightsabers
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    -----Color(s):
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities:
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Dewbacca is a relatively young wookie. He was born on Kashykk to a middle class family. He had a fairly uneventful life and decided to go and work for the Republic as an agent.
    ---Military History: Dewbacca has been very successful on many of his missions as a Republic agent he pretends he is a smuggler on the employ of Jaina.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: The death of his first partner

9. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Sorry guys, been busy and will post soon...The game is looking pretty good.

10. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jarsten sighs as he follows Skaze to the Slipstream.

"Hey Skaze, how's Skarlin doing?" Skaze just blinks, looking to his freind, and replies,

"He's fine, according to Alzee he's understanding youthful Force abilities quite well. I plan on taking a break from missions after this one to spend some time raising him...why?" Skaze was smiling, but sensed that Jarsten was worried about something.

"No reason, just curious..." Jarsten replies, signalling Flannery to hurry over. As Jarsten and Skaze board the Slipstream, Jarsten straightens up, knowing that bumming out wasn't a good thing before missions.

Tag: -

IC: Flannery

Flannery shakes her head in disregard of Jarsten, signifying that she thought that she should stay on the Errant Envoy to relay co-ordinates to Skaze. She then turns to Jon, smiling, and replies,

"My names Flannery, and I'm on this mission too. It seems you have quite the intrest in the force, maybe you might become a jedi in time too." Flannery smiles one of her motherly smiles as she says, "I have a boy and girl of my own, and they're on their way to becoming decent padawans...and in some time, Jedi themselves."

Tag: Jaina and Jon

11. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    GM Approved

OOC: I'm posting this now, even though she won't come into play until later.

Name: Aurora Thallis
    Nickname: Prefers her real name, but will tolerate ?Rora? or ?Rory?
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Born on Bordal, raised on Coruscant
    Personality
    ---Traits: Generally quiet, observant. Friendly with those she is familiar with. Shy around strangers, but polite.
    ---Likes: Meditating, training, doing just about anything that involves creativity (reading, drawing, etc.)
    ---Dislikes: Violence, battles, anything dark-side- or Sith-related
    ---Habits: When bored or nervous, she tends to wander aimlessly within a limited area (kind of like pacing, but not necessarily just back and forth)
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Light red-blonde, straight, cut in a layered style, waist-length at longest, shortest layer is even with her jawline. Worn parted on one side and pulled back in a loose ponytail, except for her Padawan braid and a few loose sections that frame her face and neck. Padawan braid falls a few inches past her shoulder.
    ---Eye Color: Blue
    ---Clothing: Traditional Jedi robes
    ---Other Attributes: Has a thin birthmark on the side of her nose?it looks like a scar from a cut, but isn?t.
    ---Other Details: None
    Weapons: One lightsaber.
    Starship: None
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Slightly above average
    ---Religion: Light-side affiliated
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): One Adegan crystal from Ilum
    -----Blade(s): One, approx. 3 ft long.
    -----Color(s): Blue
    -----Handle Description(s): Somewhat slimmer and longer than some, black rubber grips, and the metal has a fine, grainy texture to it.
    ---Force Abilities: Basics (Push, Pull, Jump, Speed, Mind Trick), Uses Form III: Soresu
    ---Force Weakness: Force healing
    ---Other Force Object(s): None
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Aurora was born on the world of Bordal, but came to the Jedi Temple at four months of age, when her sensitivity to the Force was discovered. She was brought up within the Temple, training alongside other initiates up until the age of 12, when Stroon Maloore took her as his Padawan, and she has studied under him for five years now. On their most recent mission, they were kidnapped and taken to Dantooine, where they are still being held captive.
    ---Military History: None.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Being captured while on assignment, currently being held prisoner on Dantooine.

12. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"I have a brother his name is Jacen!" Jon said. "He;s younger than me though he gets to be a Jedi when he grows up. Mommy said I have to keep her company. I want to be a Jedi but I think Mommy is more important than that. Right?" Jon looked up to Jaina.

Jaina found herself tearing a little and wiped her eye. "Right Jon, do you want to sit on my lap when we fly?"

Jon beamed then ran to the cockpit. "Come on. Normally Dewie co pilots but I guess you can come with me. We have to talk a little. Jon's such a great kid but I don't know if it was a good idea to let him not be a Jedi."

Jaina sat down at her seat and put Jon on her lap as Flannery sat beside her. <Do you speak Huttese> Jaina switched to her native language so Jon wouldn't under stand them. <It is easier to talk this way>

Tag Flannery

IC

Brock sighed as he sat down by Jarsten. "What do you thnk about me leaving the Order in a few years? I wanted to focus on raising Jon but I think my focus should be on the Order right now."

Tag Spatz

(Arko and Rantii are on the Errant Envoy)

13. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jarsten sighs and says,

"I guess it'd be a good idea to watch over Jon, but I wonder what the council'll think of your sudden resignation, you'll have to pull some sort of decent excuse to get out..." Skaze looks over, starting up the ship while doing so and says,

"You know, I think it'd be a good idea, or even just be on and off with the temple, that way you can spend time with your kid, that's what I'm doing. Though I don't like it that you're keeping your relationship a secret. Alzee 'n I don't care, and neither does the council, don't hide it, it'll come back to haunt you." Skaze recieves the meeting co-ordinates and says, "Well, time to lift off." He then hits the ignition, taking off.

"Don't worry Brock, you'll sort this out..." Jarsten says, watching as the clouds come up fast.

Tag: Brock

<Yeah, I can speak Huttese, the number of errands I ran to Nal Hutta for the council somewhat forced me to learn it, plus it's just another useful language, seen as there's quite a few who speak it.> Flannery responded in nearly flawless Huttese. She watched the little boy on Jaina's lap, completely oblivious that he was Jon's son. <Now, what is it you wanted to talk about?> Flannery asks as she sends the co-ordinates to Skaze.

Tag: Jaina

14. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Yeah ok." Brock stood up stretching slightly. "Do you want a cup of caf or something? WEre suppose to get a transmission from Arko soon about the mission but I'm thirsty!"

Tag Spatz

IC

<Jon is growing in the Force fast. The Jedi is simply to strict for him to be raised there. I want him to have a good life. Do you have any suggestions of how I can train him in the Force without compromising myself? Dewie is a great help but I would like to know.> Jaina pushed a lock of hair that had fallen over Jon's forehead.

He was gripping the controls tightly his lips moving wordlessly. Since they were in hyperspace it didn't matter how he touched the controls.

Tag Any

15. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Okay, this is confuseing me. Can anyone tell me what ship I'm on and who else is there? I'll try to pay more attention.

16. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Your on the Venture with Arko, JAina, Flannery, and Jon.

17. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: thanks...

IC: Rantii chewed on whatever kind of food it was he found in the cooler, he wasn't sure what it was, but it seemed good. Rantii knew this would be a long trip, he better find something to do. The Jedi wasn't really in the mood to meditate.

TAG: anyone

18. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Flannery smiled and replied,

<You know Skaze, the Squib that was with Jarsten? He has a child too, and the child is growing fast in his fathers footsteps, so what's happening is that the mother is training him on Tatooine so that there isn't as much stress. I would've done the same, but Jarsten insisted that we take Jar'then there, and Jar'then has done very well over the time of being there.> Flannery glances at the nav, seeing that Transmissions were possible between the Errant Envoy and the Slipstream.

"Arko, would you mind briefing us on the mission." Flannery says, opening the com to the Slipstream.

Tag: Arko, Jaina

IC: Jarsten/Skaze

Jarsten sighed as he shook his head no. He really didn't like caff, but he knew Skaze did, and that was why there was a caff maker on the Slipstream.

"I'll have a cup!" Skaze replies, taking his hands off of the controls, and sitting back to relax. His chair was built exactly for him, and was built for comfort. There was a foot rest under the control panel as Skaze perferred his legs to be straight as much as possible, as it was much more comfortable. Jarsten stood up, stretching, and looked out the front viewport, watching hyperspace fly by them.

"Oh, looks like we'll get the orders and details of our mission." Skaze says, noticing that the com was flashing.

Tag: Arko, Brock

19. Ofi-wan

Ofi-wan Jedi Youngling

Nov 13, 2008
    IC

Arko stood in front of the console finally he opened the transmission. "Greetings my fellow Knights and Agents time is of the essence so I will go straight to the point. DAntooine is seperated into 4 hemispheres. North, South, East, and West. We will split the two ships into two different hempisheres. We will cover ground more quickly that way." Arko outlined more information about Dantooine and also explaining to hide there cover of being Jedi.

"Good luck and may the Force be with you." He finally said.

Tag All

OOC: The rest is up to the co-gm's

20. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jaina nodded at Arko's instructions as she maneuvered the Errant Envoy into a Docking Bay. She stood up and stretched careful to carry a now sleeping Jon to Dewbacca.

"Hey keep an eye on this one will you? I will contact you ever half hour."

<Dewbbaca expresses his extreme and most importantly ability to express his ability to take care of Jon. Oh and he promises not to give him any caf> Dewbacca slapped his hand over the translator and removed it handing it to Jaina.

<Dewbacca say that I will be of better service to you Jaina. He says that Jon can understand Wookiespeak better and it will help his linguist abilities. He also said that all I serve to him is a lumpy peice of metal that can't stop talking. I must express my extreme disgratitude to that statement>

Jaina grinned and clipped the somewhat bulky droid to her back. "Good just promise not to talk to much. Shall we be off. Brock and the otherts should be here any moment."

Tag Spatz

21. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As the Slipstream comes in for a landing, Jarsten seats himself, feeling the minor vibrations of the atmosphere shaking the ship.

"All good." Skaze simply states as he powers down his craft, ready to complete the mission effectively. Jarsten then disembarks from the ship, Skaze and Brock behind him.

Flannery nods, getting her stuff together, she was hoping to complete this mission as quickly and efficiently as possible.

22. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC: Rantii unhooked his lightsaber from his belt and ignited it. He shut downas soon as he was sure it was in working condition. He reached into his bag and grabbed his Comm.

"A disturbance in the force, does anyone else feel that?" Rantii clearly sensed something that was powerful, very powerful...

23. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Flannery, Jarsten, and Skaze nodded in unision, standing ready.

"So, Rantii, what do you figure it is?" Jarsten asks as he makes sure he's ready. Skaze was already modifying one of his trekking droids. Flannery was watching in slight curiousity.

"What're you doing Skaze?" She asks, watching in amazement as Skaze quickly and simply rewires the droid within a minute.

"I'm reprogramming my trek droid, figured a little aid should be in order, and trek droids can get through just about anything..." Skaze replies, tinkering with the vibroblade bushwacker attachment.

24. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC: "I just feel great power and then it stops in like a core. It is as if something force powerful is guarding something or some one." Rantii paused to let out a sigh. "I don't know what it is, but we best be very careful." Rantii stretched his arms, getting ready for what ever lay ahead.

25. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Where did everyone go? I'm scared and alone...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.