main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Darkness Of Dantooine

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: I won't be able to post until next week because I am going on a trip and Darth RL is frowning upon me. Neither can Ofi-wan/

2. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Thanks for letting me know.

3. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Alright everyone, where are you? I've got players who are still waiting to join but they can't because it's dead. If you don't want to play that's fine, but you need to start or drop out so we can continue. Thanks.

4. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Can we reboot this after christmas? That would be the best time for me to start over.

5. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: I think it's a good idea, we'll start up soon after christmas. I'll post the start date here when I get it all fixed up. I'm guessing it will be very early into the new year. I really want to get this game going smooth, once I start up again I expect everyone to either play often or drop out if they are too busy.

6. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Alright everyone, time to start again. I'll write a short update and then I'm going to PM everyone. I want this game going smooth within the next few days. If you no longer wish to play then PM me or post here and you can drop out.

IC: The small group of Jedi landed on the evergreen planet of Dantooine. There are strong disturbances in the force all around them, they will need to work hard to find stranded master Stroon Maloore and his padawan. The dark side is strong here, that is for sure. The time to act is now!

7. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Do you guys want to quit? I'm sure I could get some other players.

8. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Okay guys, I'm giving the game one week. We still have a player waiting and we really need to get the game going. If nobody is playing in a week I'll be asking a Mod to lock it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.