main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars- The Final Resurrection

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by master-of-les-pauls, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Stan Switek, STAN, landing field.

The pilot recognised that he needed to take off after the Weequay right now, if he was to have a hope of getting to the hostages, no, slaves, before they had a chance to move or eliminate them.

He actually made two steps towards the direction one had taken, when a nasty thought occurred.
    ?Wait a second, did we get their comlinks off them? They can call ahead.? He knew he had only been collecting credit chips of them, and snapped open a pouch on his trouser leg to bring out a glowrod, quickly playing the tight white cone of light over the area where the shooters had been standing.

?Stang!? No comlinks. ?STAN, jam comlink transmissions out to about two miles. And move about a bit; don?t stand still.? He looked towards Astella and H6. ?Princess, ?6, let?s go.?

He turned on his heel and disappeared into the darkness, running after a thug who must have had a good two hundred metre head start by now.

Tag: Soildings and droid

2. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Okay, the sheriff based on J W Pepper from Live and Let Die, Ru Murleen is a female X-Wing pilot from one of the two earliest SW video games that I played, Rebel Assault. SW Wiki does not record a death for her, so looks safe to resurrect.

IC: Sheriff J W Pyrep, Major Stiles, X-Wing lead (Ru Merleen)

The young rodian tearing down the road in his LUX-3 landspeeder looked around at the two-toned high-pitched noise that he could barely hear over the sound of his craft?s souped up repulsorlifts.

Clouds of yellow dust and sand from the dry roads around Rosh would normally obscure everything around the vehicle, but this soon after the deluge, the teenager did not have that excuse; he saw the flashing green lightbar atop the police cruiser, quite easily, and reluctantly slowed and parked at the side of the track that passed for a road in this farm community.

Craning his neck to look around at the police officer he would have to give excuses to, the juve was surprised to see a pudgy blue alien with a fat snout, but dressed in a short-sleeved light grey uniform, trudge closer.

He did not recognise the cop as Ortolan, knowing only a handful of the Empire?s races by sight.

?Hello, Officer.? He tried, looking up out the window, obediently lowering the driver side window before the being had to ask.

?You got a set of wheels on you that just won?t quit, Goggle-eyes.? The Ortolan admonished, the insult making the youth rankle, but he said nothing; there was no-one around to see what this cop did, so best to live with it, accept the ticket. ?You have chosen the wrong District to haul choob? through.?

?Look, sorry, officer-?

?Did I say to speak??

?J W? Sheriff?? Both aliens paused as the comlink at the Ortolan?s thick black belt piped up with a distant voice. ?We have reports of shots fired and explosions at the Purchase farm, about eighty klicks outside Rosh. And Farmer Purchase says that all his windows are broken??

The rodian could see that the sheriff did not want to abandon his current fun, and tried not to move in his seat, not wanting to attract the guy?s attention.

The Ortolan nodded at the lad, the fat blue snout swinging under the face. ?Alright, you drive safely now, Son.?

The young driver almost deflated with his exhaled sigh of relief. ?Oh, I will sir. You won?t see me again, Sir.? For dust!

The sheriff returned to his own cruiser, the vehicle?s repulsors panning curved line in the churned mud as it made a reversed three-point turn to head to the incident, Pyrep handling the craft with one fist while ordering his office to keep him updated.

Telos Base

Since Stiles was already tracking the suspect vessels since they had headed further south from the Equatorial Traffic Zones, he saw the transport moving to escape the planet?s gravity, and immediately directed the first two X-Wings to intercept.

?Alert Leader from Father. We have agents down. Since the ship that I am sending through is one of those we were tracking, our people may be aboard. Intercept and divert them to Home One. I am attempting to confirm if our people are onboard, or still at the incident site.?

?Copy, Father. We are on the way.?

Telos Skies

The lead pilot looked forward at the dark clouds skudding past her and her co-pilot?s snubships, as they ascended into the atmosphere.

It felt odd to be working for Alliance Intelligence again. The TIE Phantom affair had been her 27th Intell' mission, and she had been forced to retire after. This Base Security gig had been the best that she could get, though the Alliance was always short of pilots, so if she needed to, she could get something else.

?Lock S-foils into attack position.? She called to her wingman. ?And try not to crash into that Blockade Runner that I read descending through the atmosphere.?

?Copy, Boss.?

"We're nowhere near it, but you know what you're like." She joked.

As a headquarters base, Telos was

3. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Selena

Selena was tired. She had a long and rough day. She took part in a battle, got reassigned to a new squad, and lost a potential good friend.

She shook her head. She can?t believe that despite the fact. This had happened to her so many times, she can?t get over it.

?I guess it is good that I still fell like this? she thought. ?Otherwise I would end up just as heartless as the servants of the empire.?

She stopped walking and opened the door. She realized it was a storage room of some kind. Closing the door, she walked to an isolated spot and closed her eyes to rest.

TAG: Flurry

OOC: I will do a bigger post of Selena soon.

4. OrrionCarn

OrrionCarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2010
    IC: Astella Soilding, H6-32, Nar Shaddaa Streets

Astella and H6 stamped in pursuit of Switek, following him into the darkness while they tried to get a baring on where the weequay had gone, and how long they had until he was out of range of the com jamming STAN had set up. If they couldn?t catch him in that time they could have Drekka, one of the many real life villains her parents had faced together; coming with an army of mercenaries.
    He?d surely kill whoever opposed him, and enslave Astella if he could get her alive.

She vowed to do her best in making sure they caught the weequay for all of their sakes.

Astella gripped her DC-23. Her mother?s blaster that she had snuck into her hand when she left. A parting gift she had whispered. It had the marks of wear on it, and a gash on the side from where her father had knocked the blaster out of her mother?s hand when she was trying to capture him, at the same time save him. But she had pulled out a backup stun blaster and shot her father. Clare had planned for everything, except for the one thing that never caught her mind. The ceremonial collar around her neck, given to her directly by Candrog De?lotre, was an advanced slaving collar that could painfully influence someone through painful electric shocks.

If it weren?t for the rest of her parent?s crew coming to rescue the two, they certainly both would have been dead and Astella and her brother wouldn?t have been born.

Astella shook her head and concentrated on the task at hand. She and H6 caught up to Switek and she asked, ?Where is he?? she turned back to the direction they had come from. She couldn?t see the landing yards and forgot how long they had been running in pursuit, ?How much longer until STAN?s com jamming range is reached??

Tag: Sith-I-5

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Tearus Jeandro, Minesh Pinti, Blue Flight pilot barracks.

Seated at the table, Tearus absorbed the other?s report on what he had been doing, and bowed his head, preparing to reveal what he himself had been doing before working for the Rebel Alliance.

?I and ner vode, my brothers, used to board Star Destroyers, kill as many of the crew as necessary to fight our way to the ionisation reactor core, set the ship to blow, and fight our way out again.? He paused, and waved a hand to encompass the others in the room, conscious or not, ?but none of these aretti, these foreigners, will believe me!? The statement ended on an indignant note which he only half-felt now, having endured his peers? general scepticism for so long.

It was strange to him; they had no trouble believing that a single Tatooine boy in a starfighter, had taken down the first Death Star, but the idea of four heavily armed, beskar-gam'd up Mando, invading a star destroyer, blew their tiny little minds!

?It?s not that we don?t believe you;? Minesh?s voice came from a sleeping tube behind a pair of drapes at the back of the room. Teandro wondered if the pilot lived in there when he was not flying. ?it is the fact that you are still around to tell the tale.?

Jeandro turned towards the voice to respond, then stopped. His brothers were not. And Vader had left him for dead. He closed his eyes, and relived the searing pain as the point of the Dark Lord?s lightsabre slashed diagonally from his left shoulder down to his right hip.

A pained expression flashed across his face.

Tag: Ethan the Mando

6. Master_Y-wing

Master_Y-wing Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    IC: Horton Salm

Salm half-expected the female flight leader to not respond to his grumblings, and was surprised with the level-headed response he heard. It was certainly a side of her she hadn't revealed before, but in any case Salm didn't know much about her outside of the victory dance in the hangar before the mission. He calmed down as he listened to her.

"A fitting analysis, especially of Celchu. If it weren't for that surprise Dodonna just landed on us, I probably would have remembered advantages to this kind of social affair as well." Salm considered the possibilities of gathering the other squadron leaders' opinions of this proposed offensive.

"Of course, on that subject, it's simply not feasible." Behind them, the yeoman offered flimsi-plates to the both of them. He looked up and accepted it, holding it in both hands on the table in front of him. He looked upwards, considering the logistics of it all. "I mean, my fighter wing isn't even up to full strength yet; Endor was practically yesterday! We gotta regroup, or else a major restructuring of the fleet itself is in order." He looked to his neighbor. "Were you at Endor, Lieutenant, uhhh...?" It was hard to keep track of names, especially for Salm. Aggressor Wing itself consisted of almost 3 dozen pilots and gunners, double that at full strength, in addition to some of the memorable pilots Salm had trained himself. Not to mention, the names of those who had died under his command.

TAG: Sithy

7. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    In Character:

1st Sgt. Airal Idai, WUEF
    15:16 Wolatarian Synchronized Time
    Operation
    Testing Waters
    Expeditionary SOF Extraction Group Zayin-1
    73km North of Rosh Farming District, Planet Telos IV
    Telos System, Kwymar Sector

?War deliver me. Rest my fear, I cannot see. My eyes are blind, my body?s lame. In my god?s name: a holy war?

The glow lamp basked the small one-room structure with a red glow, matching the western skies outside. Arial was looking over a holographic display on the table, with Corporal Jos.

?Okay, so this is what you got relayed? This is the base?? She said, displeased with the rough quality of the holographic map, gleaned from surveys by Cit?o flight thousands of kilomteres above the surface.

?Yes, First Sergeant. It looks like they have a pretty firm air defense network. See those spikes there, I think those are anti-fighter guns. Possibly twin laser cannons. And the energy signals there are from shield projectors. If we have to do extraction, it?s going to be a slow, covert ground ingress and hot egress. I hope nothing happens, this wouldn?t be an easy mission at all. We need more supporting forces, so we?d have to get Antonia on station.?

?I think we?ve been too aggressive so far.? Airal replied. ?We should have hung back and waited. Going planet side was the worst mistake we could have made. We might have patrols looking for us.? She said, grimly, still looking over the holographic display.

?Zayin Lead, this is Two. We saw traffic lights. Believe there?s a road about two hundred meters south. Permission to surveil??? Sounded a male voice over the commlink.

?Roger, wait for me, Staff Sergeant.? She replied, scooping her rifle off the table. ?Corporal, keeping going over the map. I want to go check out where we are. I think we?re going to be here for a while, so keep looking over that information.?

She crawled briskly out of the building, and across the darkening meadow. ?What do you have, Staff Sarge?? She said to the other Wolatarian, who was the second-in-command of the team.

?We saw some lights, quiet; speeder traffic most likely. Just want to check out, see how major of a road it is. I think we?re in a farm area, with a few residencies.?

?Alright, let?s go then.? She said, the group including two privates, walking into the woods together. Woody scrub-foliage lined the base of the woods, with the moderately tall trees keeping most the foliage to their tops. The group switched to infrared vision as they moved through the trees. They reached the edge of the road in just a minute. The road was depressed in the terrain, running east and west, paved with ditches dug on either side, that were filled with leaves and fallen branches.

About twenty meters from where they were, a small path broke from the main road, leading into the forest on their side. The group moved along the tree line, to the path which lead back towards the meadow. The path weaved, but evidently lead back towards the meadow where they were setting up camp. A simple steel tube gate blocked the path from vehicle traffic, but upon closer inspection it was noticed that only a clip held the gate shut, without a lock. Grass was growing on the path, but it seemed to be cut back.

?Don?t know how often this is used. No wheel marks, but it could have daily speeder traffic. Suggestions?? The Staff Sargent said.

?Set up a post here. You here.? She said to one of the privates, pointing at the spot where they were standing. ?You and Private Klak go back about fifteen meters down and flank either side of the path. Make the kill box between you. Scratch anyone who comes in on sight.?

?Wouldn?t it be better just to secure them?? he asked, questioning the hostile tactics she was proposing.

?We just lost at least two poor frakkers today. Not loosing anyone else to this gods condemned planet. Scratch them.?

?Roger that, First Sergeant.? He said, seeing her point.

?Alright, I?m returning to base. Keep in com

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Switek

"Not really a case of leaving STAN's comm range," he xalled back as he ran, chasing the several Weequay, or at least their general direction as they fled towards the distant edge of the vast unlit landing field, "but how long until the locals track the source of the jamming signal, and try to neutralise it." He glanced back to Astella, quietly glad that she had not contested the 'princess' statement, since her contract, when she signed up, had a clause to allow him to be patronising, as and when he felt like it. "Keep an eye out for ground-to-ground missiles, they will look like a really robust firework going up, and a meteor coming down. Why-" he panted, "-do you think I told STAN to move about a bit?"

When the fugitives reached the edge of the urban sprawl, the pilot hoped that he would spy their silhouettes against the commercial and residential lighting, just before they plunged in.

He ran on.

Tag: Astella and H6

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Lieutenant Samantha Irisa, Yeoman Dinah

Sam could sense the Colonel calm, through the Force, and her mind?s eye momentarily visualised the change as a stormy ocean suddenly going flat, and the sun coming out. Tended to happen a lot on her adopted homeworld, the aquatic holiday world of Pantolomin.

?A fitting analysis, especially of Celchu.? He said, prompting a smile of shared experience from the junior officer as she listened to him continue. ?If it weren't for that surprise Dodonna just landed on us, I probably would have remembered advantages to this kind of social affair as well.?

?It was a doozy.? She nodded, referring to the General?s bombshell.

?Of course, on that subject, it's simply not feasible. I mean, my fighter wing isn't even up to full strength yet; Endor was practically yesterday! We gotta regroup, or else a major restructuring of the fleet itself is in order.? Salm looked at her, ?Were you at Endor, Lieutenant, uhhh...??

?Sam. Lieutenant Irisa, if you want to be formal, Colonel, but Sam? is fine. Short for ?Samantha?, of course. And I?m babbling.? She paused, slightly embarrassed at the way she was going on. ?Yes, I was at Endor, sir. I was unable to get a seat in a fighter, but my ship got appended to Blue Wing, sir. The B-Wings. And on the matter of the Fleet, Colonel; do we know if they are going to be involved against the Death Star? Admiral Ackbar?s line, as I understand, has always been that they would never get out of bed for anything less than a hit upon the Emperor himself. Well, we?ve already iced him.? The ex-padawan shrugged. ?So would the Fleet be going in with us? Especially now we know the superlaser is operational.?

?Oh, don?t.? Complained a nearby voice. Sam looked quickly up past the bare knees to see the yeoman listening in, and visibly shaking, the blood drained from her frightened face. ?N-nobody w-wants to hear, ?that blast came from the D-death Star?, again.?

Irisa took one hand off her plate and reached out to grasp the yeoman?s fingers, and gave them a reassuring squeeze. ?Hey, don?t worry about it. Colonel Salm and I are on the case.? She smiled at Horton. ?Right, sir??

Tag: Salm, others in room

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ru Murleen (Alert Leader), Chris (Alert Two) ? X-Wing pilots, Captain Che?att, Alison the Flower Girl,
    Locations: Telos Skies, RAID site

Ru activated her comlink, directing it towards the fleeing transport.

?Transport of Convoy Alef-4-4-Bet-Gimel, you have taken hostile action against Alliance of Free Planets personnel, and are ordered to divert your course, or risk being shot down. You will follow us to Home One.?

?Ooh, stang! They are trying to jam us.?

?Crap, jink to avoid any weapon? locks.? Ru banked her snubfighter sharply to the left, losing sight of her wingman as her S-foils on that side came up, and glanced at her PG-7u short range primary threat analysis grid: Some of the screens in front of her dissolved into static, but others were still feeding her data.

?Yep, two jamming sources, separate to the transport. Must be escorts. Feed the signatures into the guidance for one of your torps, and fire at will.?

?Copy, Boss.?

She depressed her fire button, a rose-coloured streak, headed by the crimson blob of her Krupx MG7 proton torpedo heading towards one of the jamming sources, and fired a stream of laser fire towards the GR-177, the blasts almost instantly overtaking the torpedo to disappear into the clouds ahead.

There was still partial static on her systems, but they certainly were not overwhelmed.

?Two, continue evasive manoeuvres, but stay on target. I don?t want those fraggers getting the drop on us, like they did, Zombie.?

?Copy, Boss. Loosing my torp? now.?

Murleen spotted the crimson line of her wingman?s missile heading off to deal with his jammer.

A gravelly voice that was classic Calamarian came over her comm. ?Alert Fighters from Doom 2. We are landed at the RAID site, and have your targets on our scanners. Passing you our data too. Be advised that there should be a second transport as well, but it must have gone to ground, or using stealth, or something.?

?Copy, Doom 2.?

Down on one knee on the Vehicle Deck, Che?att aimed his N?Gant-Zarvel heavy blaster carbine out the widening gap formed by the Blockade Runner?s ramp as it opened and lowered to the gravel and mud of the Purchase Farm, the internal lights revealing the still smoking T-47 snowspeeder, it?s canopy up and speckled with dark matter, before him.

The ramp clanged with Alison?s footfalls as she moved to precede him out of the ship.

?Stay here.? The Rybet instructed. He didn?t know if she had tried on the red dress, but either way, she was back in her padded white cold-weather uniform, and high-laced boots. He had earlier wondered if her patrol area was that cold, since her gear was more reminiscent of that needed for Hoth.

?Don?t treat me differently, just because I?m-?

?You are no good to me if you don?t do as you are told. Stay here and cover me..?

Neither Rebel could see any of the sky from where they were, as the Corvette?s underside was still over their heads.

The Rybet descended the ramp to the limit of the nearest bulkhead beside him, and gingerly looked round the armoured metal for a view to the sides. Looked empty, it was getting pretty dark, and he did not have any night-vision on him.

?Have your bridge kick on the floodlights.? Alison suggested, as she got down onto her stomach, to present a small target, and aimed her A280 out into the night.

?Wouldn?t that make us a target?.? He countered, to cover the fact that he wished he had thought of it.

?Not if the bad guys are wearing night-goggles. Your full beams should blind them for a bit.?

Che?att pulled his comlink. ?Bridge, what we getting on lifeform scan?.?

?Nothing out here. Three in the farmhouse, and one arriving by road. I think someone must have called the cops.[/color

11. Ominous

Ominous Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2004
    OOC: I apologize to those that are waiting. We will be back after these brief messages. Co-GM.

12. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Wookiepedia says the range of the proton torpedo is only six kilometer, but we?ll forgo that as that seems rather impractical. The kinetic range of the NATO AIM-9 Sparrow is far greater than that. Not to mention, the distance demonstrate in A New Hope has the proton torpedoes traveling into the center of the Death Star, at least a hundred-plus kilometer journey.

Col. Etana Oss, UWAF
    Cpt. Isira Cha?lil, UWAF

15:17 Wolatarian Synchronized Time
    Operation
    Testing Waters
    Cit?o Flight, Squall Five
    Exosphere, Planet Telos IV
    Telos System, Kwymar Sector

?Transport of Convoy Alef-4-4-Bet-Gimel, you have taken hostile action against Alliance of Free Planets personnel, and are ordered to divert your course, or risk being shot down. You will follow us to Home One.? said the voice over the comm to the shock of both Cit?o Flight and the pilots of the transports.

They were fighting against the Alliance. This would probably not sit well at the negotiations. This also meant all of them would be facing an earlier retirement after today, if they survived.

?Disengage, disengage.? Etana said to the transport and Isria. ?No response to the fighters.?

?Check, hots inbound! Hots inbound!? Isira called as she detected the launch of the first proton torpedo.

?Check, engage defensive. Squall Five, need noise.? Etana said. ?Two hots inbound, tracking from one-two-seven, turning out bound.?

?Check, Cit?o One-- Volcano! Volcano! Gun fire from one-eight-zero!? Squall Five said, as beams of energy zipped by them from over three hundred kilometers away. Accuracy was nil, but it was a shot across the bow. ?Releasing bats!?

Two Yd-4 Electronic Warfare drones were deployed from the Gr-177. These rocket powered drones launched out and streaked back towards the T-65s, with a wide variety of jamming techniques designed to attack the guidance of the torpedoes and the targeting sensors of the fighters. They also had a large radar cross section, designed to present a more attractive target to sensors, though they were only a couple meters long. The drones would appear as larger vessels on most scanners.

?Check, bats away. Cit?o One, ?trons off! Breaking to avoid.? Etana said, diving his fighter to the south, and back towards the planet to throw the torpedoes off. He turned off his jammers, incase the torpedoes were using it to home in on his fighter.

?Chaff! Chaff!? Isria said. ?Paint the chaff, Colonel. Cit?o Two is breaking to the east, engaged-defensive.?

Etana reactivated his jammers, but directed the energy towards the cloud of metallic strips, to draw the missiles towards the chaff, rather than them.

The tactic worked, drawing the proton torpedoes away from them, their low profile vessels vanishing against the glow of electronic warfare drones and chaff clouds.

In the time that it took to break the lock and disengage from the missiles, Etana and Isira were now separated by sixteen kilometers. The T-65 fighters had closed to just under a hundred kilometers from them, and a hundred and fifty kilometers from the transport.

Cit?o Flight was reduced in their options. The transport was in danger of having the snubfighters close in on it and engage, while the fighters had few ways to deter the rebel fighters. Every second, the situation was getting worse and worse. They were now in near open hostilities with the Rebel Alliance, the very organization they were here to establish diplomatic ties with. At this point, the only option was to establish plausible deniability about their intentions. Cit?o and Squall flight were now the villains, even to the diplomatic team they were there to protect. The Wolatarian government would have to paint them as rogues, assassins or terrorist intent on hunting the diplomats down. If they were killed, their bodies would never be recovered; their names would never receive recognition as dying honorably on the field of battle.

Etana broke his vessel back towards the transp

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Yeah, SW Wikipedia gives the particular X-Wing torp', the Krupx, a range of only "over half a kilometre", and I too recognised that ANH canon had them travel to the centre of the Death Star, and chose to overlook! :)

Ah. Read the post now. PM despatched.

14. OrrionCarn

Aug 1, 2010
    IC: Astella Soilding, H6-32

?Yeah, that?s not really what I?m worried about,? Astella said while she caught up to him, ?If they get out of it?s range they can call for Drekka, and that would mean we have a Hutt on us.?

It seemed to make sense to her, since she would more than likely suffer an even worse fate than simply death.
    ?Recitation: Pilot Switek, with the cowardice of these weequays, it does appear that they would in fact try and contact the organic slug for assistance. Calculating. I calculate a 73.12 Percent chance of them attempting this. I suggest we hasten our efforts.?

Tag: Switek

15. Master_Y-wing

Master_Y-wing Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    IC: Horton Salm

?Oh, don?t.? Salm looked behind him at the yeoman, who had apparently caught a whiff of their conversation. ?N-nobody w-wants to hear, ?that blast came from the D-death Star?, again.?

"Funny, I thought all women swoon over Lando Calrissian's voice no matter what he might say," said Horton, a corner of his mouth reacting upwards to his own guile. Being a pilot, however, Salm realized only right after he spoke his witticism how the yeoman or any other kind of crewman of a capital ship might harbor such fears before what Calrissian said that day.

?Hey, don?t worry about it," Irisa said reaching out to her. "Colonel Salm and I are on the case.? She suddenly looked to him. ?Right, sir??

Salm considered himself a moment. "If it has to deal with pilots' lives, it's my concern. And as far as the fleet getting involved, normally I would assume they wouldn't bring them this time around for that reason. It'd be parallel to the Battle of Yavin, I guess you could say." If this plan even somehow goes through, Salm thought to himself.

He motioned towards Han Solo across the room and explained further. "However, I have no idea what this shield or cloaking device or whatever it is..." Salm threw his hand in the air in exasperation, "...is capable of, whether it's suitable for snubfighters, capital ships, and so on."

Salm got up from his seat. "In any case, we ought to get some food in. No telling what kind of duties await us back at Telos," said Salm, his nerf-hide jacket crinkling as he stretched a little.

TAG: Sithy

OOC: For clarification, the events on Telos planetside are simultaneous as the meeting on the Flurry, or in the future, or when exactly?

16. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Ethan

?I and ner vode, my brothers, used to board Star Destroyers, kill as many of the crew as necessary to fight our way to the ionisation reactor core, set the ship to blow, and fight our way out again.? He paused, and waved a hand to encompass the others in the room, conscious or not, ?but none of these aretti, these foreigners, will believe me!? The statement ended on an indignant note which he only half-felt now, having endured his peers? general scepticism for so long.

Ethan nodded ?We seemed to have lost our fear or respect since the Mandalorian Wars. These aretti, these foreigners have forgotten what we are capable of. We wrecked terrible havoc on them in the Mandalorian Wars, if not for the jedi they would have begged to us for mercy. A single mandalorian wrecked havoc on the Kyber Royal Family at the Battle of Troska.?

Ethan smiled as he remembered that conversation with THAT mandalorian. Boba Fett. How Boba told him all about it. It was one of those talks where they were trading stories. But it was enjoyable. After that they took an assignment together.

Ethan chuckled remembering the experience.

His thoughts were interrupted when:

?It?s not that we don?t believe you;? Minesh?s voice came from a sleeping tube behind a pair of drapes at the back of the room. Teandro wondered if the pilot lived in there when he was not flying. ?it is the fact that you are still around to tell the tale.?

Ethan turned towards the guy and said ?I?ll give you a piece of advice. Ke nu jurkad sha Mando'ade! Don't mess with Mandos! Trust me It?s bad for your health. I took on a star destroyer too single-handed. And I stole an AT-AT single-handed.?

He turned to Teandro and noticed he was deep in thought. ?You ok vode, brother??

Tag: Tearus Jeandro

IC: Serena, Koyi

?So what?s the job?? Selena asked following her twi?lek friend through the crime infested streets of Nar Shaddaa.

?We are going to deliver some spices to a Hutt.? Koyi answered.

Serena stopped in shock ?You?re serious??

Koyi stopped and turned around ?Yes I am. Welcome to my world.?

TAG: Any
    OOC: Sorry for the short post. I ran out of ideas.

17. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: typo alert on pervious post. I wrote Selena, I meant Serena.

18. Master_of_les_pauls

Master_of_les_pauls Jedi Master star 1

May 28, 2010
    GM OCC

First of I'd like to apologise to those waiting on tags from me and secondly to everyone else who is playing in yhe game.

Also I am sad to say I am going to have to close the game, as I no longer am able to devote the time need to run a RPG. I have been thinking about this for a long time and I have tried to free up some more time to be able to give you guys the GM you all deserve but sadly I have been unable to do so.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed to Final Resurrection, you are all amazing writer's and maybe one day I'll get the chance to RPG with you guys in another game.

Also I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for helping this game win the best new RPG a few seasons back, that meant a hell of a lot to me.

Once again thanks for all your contributions. Peace, love and bananas!

P.S

If any of you are looking for a great game to play, possibly the best game on the boards GAW. The next installment The Galaxy at War 4 run by Pashatemur, will be starting soon and I really recommend you guys sign up for it!

19. OrrionCarn

Aug 1, 2010
    OOC: Sorry to hear that :(

But things happen and I understand. Catch'cha later guys! I'll try and play with yah'll somewhere on this board again soon!

20. Master_of_les_pauls

May 28, 2010
    GM OCC

Bet you guys didn't see this coming :p

Due to changes in RL and me plain just missing writting I am reopening the game. I will be pming all the former players to see f they are still intrested in rejoining. If any of the former players see this and are intrested in rejoining please pm me.

I will have a restart post up tomorrow. Hope all the former player rejoin and we can pick up were we all left off.

Peace, love and bannas! [face_peace]

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: 04:57 *What the hell?!*

:eek:

22. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    Shouldn't that be "Bloody Hell"?[face_laugh]

23. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: The dragonriders of old have soared the skys again!-Imrik Prince of Caledor

I had to say that [face_laugh]

24. Master_of_les_pauls

May 28, 2010
    GM OCC

Here we go again!

It has been one week since the Alliance's victory on Balmorra. Now both sides Rebel and Imperial are preparing for the battle to destroy the Death Star, as each day passes Luke Skywalker is plagued with increasingly disturbing visions of a darkness to come. As these visions become more frequent Luke becomes obsessed with destroying the Death Star as he believes its destruction is the key to avoiding the darkness in his visions.

Because of this obsession, Luke has volunteered to be part of the small group of soldiers, led by General Han Solo that will infiltrate the station, disabling its weapons, shields and systems. Once this has been completed, the Rebels will launch a massive offensive to rid the galaxy of this destructive technology.

However unbeknownst to Luke and the Rebellion, the Imperials are alert of the Rebel offensive and are more the prepared than the last time. The Imperial military now under the command of the genius strategist Grand Admiral Thrawn awaits the attack with baited breath.

Even more distressing is the return of the Emperor himself, hidden away in his stronghold on the planet Byss. As each day passes, the Emperor gains more and more strength, awaiting the day he can finally exact revenge on his former apprentice?s son, Luke Skywalker.

Ic Dark Lady Tyris, Darth Sidious

Location The Death Star, Byss(Via transmission)

The small room was dimly lit except for the blue outline from the hollo projection of the man who had summoned her.

A raspy one word order broke the silence ?Rise?

With that Lady Tyris stood and looked into the face of her master, Darth Sidous.

?The time is almost at hand, my young apprentice? Malevolence dripped from ever syllable spoken by Sidious ?Soon Skywalker will be coming to you?

?Yes my master? Tyris replied, the thought of facing the last Jedi filled her with an eagerness she had never know and yet in the back of her mind there was also a part of her the was dreading facing the man who had defeated Lord Vader in combat.

?Be ready for Skywalker's powers grow daily but no matter his strength his powers are no match for the power of the darksde? A wicked grin formed on the Sith lords thin lips ?Once you have disposed of Skywalker you will be most rewarded?

At this moment the fire of pride burned bright in the young Sith's chest, yes Skywalker would fall by her blade and she would take the place of Lord Vader and become her masters true apprentice.

?Now Tyris, summon the Grand Admiral and the rest high command? Sidious said.

?It will be done my lord? With that Tyris opened her comm and contact the Grand Admiral and the other high ranking Imperials and sent them orders to head the main conference room to be given there orders by the Emperor himself.

Tag All rejoining Imperials.

GM OCC Rebel post coming shortly, if anyone has any questions pm me :)

25. Ominous

Jul 30, 2004
    IC: Grand Admiral Thrawn, Major Warhammer, GA Zsinj
    IC: NRC ? Grand Moffs: Ardus Kaine, Argon, Dunhausen, Dureya, Gann, Lynch Hauser, Bertroff Hissa, Selit, Tanniel, Thistleborn, Muzzer, Nivers, Rufaan Tigellinus, Trachta, Traeda, Gerald Weizel, Wilkadon
    Grand Admirals: Martio Batch, Nial Declann, Octavian Grant, Josef Grunger, Ishin-Il-Raz, Afsheen Makati, Danetta Pitta, Peccati Syn, Miltin Takel, Osvald Teshik, Rufaan Tigellinus

The Emperor?s latest execution left a sour taste in stomach of many Grand Moffs and Admirals. Clearly the Emperor has chosen his favorite son in a Chiss alien. The others had no choice but to follow his orders?for now at least until the Emperor was once again disposed of by Skywalker.

After disarming Khorne's men, Warhammer and his team were directing the senior officers and leaders out of the conference room. Grumblings could be heard amongst those that silently disagreed with the Emperor?s decisions.

The man is a lunatic.

He?s going to ruin everything I have worked for up to this point.

Zsinj turned to face Warhammer before he walked out. ?How could you follow this Chiss?? The species was stated with venom in his tone. ?Mark my words Major. You and the others will answer to us one day.? Zsinj was turning bright red with anger.

Warhammer smiled and calmly answered, ?Careful Grand Admiral Zsinj. If you do not learn to control your anger, you?ll pop an artery in that fat-filled body of yours.?

?How dare you?? He was cut off by Warhammer?s sudden movement up to his face, nose to nose. ?Mind your manners Zsinj or I will kick your butt so hard, you?ll have to unzip your pants to comb that mustache of yours.?

The rotund Admiral scurried out of the room.

Thrawn continued to wipe away small bits of tissue and bone from his uniform when his commlink began to beep on his belt.

?This is Thrawn.?

TAG: Lady Tyris, Khorne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.