main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Last Lightsaber, The Last Force user

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedipassion, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    (This is the First half of the story line post. The second half will be posted after we have started.) (kind of got this idea while watching the last samurai so creds and props to them :) )

1000 years after the destruction of the Death Star, after Luke Skywalker was named Grand Master of the Jedi and after the sith were presumably destroyed something within the Republic Stirred. Experiments of grand proportions were being done experiments on the force. The Jedi only assumed it to be something to help people help them understand more about the force. Until Luke sent a Jedi to investigate the situation. He never came back only his communicator was left. So he inquired the current senate leader, (Which will be played by whomever I see as best for it). He tells him every time that ?nothing is wrong it?s that he wants the military and the people to be able to protect themselves against anymore possible sith.? Several Years pass by after then and the council meets with Luke to inform him that there is an ominous presence in the Senate?s system. At the same time a sith assassin shows himself amongst the Jedi. He asks the Jedi to meet them on the planet of Agural III, what they meet about will determine the fate of all force users. Sith, Jedi, Grey Jedi, Sagesse( I think that?s how its spelt), and untrained alike. Little did they know that know the republic was now the enemy.

Charater Sheet:
    Name:
    Weapons:
    Side: (republic or force users) (if force users are you sith, jedi, or sag. (will give special permission for grey jedi))
    Force power: (force user only)(you have up to one day (24hrs proir to posting time) to message me any changes in these force powers and then have them posted)
    Equipment: (republic will have customised armor that resists certain force powers the list of the attack force powers that the armor cant resist will be put up with the second half of the story line)
    Appearance:
    Race:(will have special rule for this)
    Bio: (make it short please i dont want to have to read a long story. If i do have to read a long story then ill have to have you cut it at least a little shorter. Make both our lives easier.)

Rules:
    1. Obey ALL TOC
    2. the useual you know (No god moding or power playing unless GM allows it.)
    3.PM me the CS or you shall be shunned (nah you see if you post it without my approval then ill just make you make another one from scratch COMPLETELY meaning new name different race and bio everything.)
    4. So there is no confusion please do try to put GM Approved at the top if ive approved it.
    5. (this is the most important rule) NO HUMAN RACES IN THIS RP! Ive been in too many RPs when ive been the only alien one and there be like 15 human characters. So anyone who has a human character put into their CS will have to do it over from scratch so do it right the first time please. I dont mind if you go onto wookiepedia.com and look up some races. As long as they are intellegent enough to use a lightsaber properly then im fine with it. So please no human characters...

THATS ALL MATE TO GET STARTED WE NEED A GRANDMASTER WHOM ILL DESIDE ON (and no it wont be me), DARK LORD OF THE SITH (whom also will not be me), A SAGESSE MASTER (sorry not me either), and maybe A GREY JEDI (sorry nice try but not me either). (I guess we will need a Republic Commander or someone to play the Chancelior or something) we need at least 2 of the possible 4 (Dont worry about starting dialog i kind of took care of it for you. Sorry if i kind of kill some of your creativity but i just kind of wanted to put your mind at ease.)

[color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/hl][/color] [b]Locked at GM's request[/b]

2. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    Heres mine

have as many characters you want the more the better as long as you can handle it.

Name: Corin Du
    Weapons: 2 sith tremor blades 2 ion blasters
    Side: Republic
    Force power: None
    Equipment: Endurance enhanced undermesh that the republic gave him along with semi-force resistance armor that the republic also gave him.
    Appearance: Looks like a hulking wear-wolf but with four arms (but not too much hulk)
    Race: Codru-Ji were a race of four-armed humanoids that inhabited the planet Munto Codru. Born as six legged canines known as wyrwulves, they encased themselves in a cocoon at puberty, emerging weeks later as a humanoid child. Codru-Ji slept standing up, and communicated on a hypersonic level.

Coynites were humanoids from the planet Coyn. They were large and typically quite strong. They had fine gold, white, or black hair over their entire bodies, with their heads are crowned with a shaggy mane,and bony forehead ridges in place of eyebrows. Their hands are clawed. As a society, they were known for being quite militaristic and feudal in outlook.
    Bio: Corin was enlisted in the republic forces once he heard that they would be eliminating the remaining sith he was glad. But once word reached him that they would be killing the grey jedi, sagesses and most of all the jedi he began reconsidering things. But knowing that he would be going in on first line of offence he knew he couldn?t change his mind about anything then.

Name: Pollu Drox
    Weapons: 1 electrum lightsaber
    Side: Jedi
    Force power: Alter Environment, Force Weapon, Force Flash, Force Deflection, Force Comprehension

Equipment: 1 lightsaber
    Appearance: looks like the T-1000 series from terminator
    Race: Polydroxols were sapient, denantium-based metallic shapeshifters from Sevetta. They resembled 200 kilogram masses of mercury in their liquid state. While they were shapeshifters, they lacked the ability to mimic the colors of the objects they shaped into. They usually have the power to mimic other kinds of species and speak their native language. Their native environment was the toxic volcanic pools of their homeworld. Their unusual evolution resulted in them possessing a complex circulatory system which passed electroglobins throughout the body. This also had the effect of allowing the Polydroxol to survive without oxygen. An interesting societal development was that, during travels, these creatures would often travel in pairs.

Bio: Pollu Drox entered the jedi order when he was a young polydroxol and had a fine talenet to shapeshift into different things. He would often do this to amuse people. Once he was called into service to protect the way of the force he was never the same.

3. DarkestSith

DarkestSith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2008
    GM APPROVED

Can't wait to get started.

Character Sheet

Name: Valor Hoole

Weapons: dual phase lightsaber, 2nd phase is lightwhip

Side: Hopefully Grey Jedi

Force power: Has mastered healing lighting and excels at non-TK related force powers, like affecting others minds.

Equipment: clothes on his back and his lightsaber

Appearance: Valor stays in the form of a human with almost no distinguishable features. Average height, long black hair, all white eyes, no pupils.

Race:Shi'ido (will change if against "special rule")

Bio: Valor is Mammon Hoole's grandson and grew up on Lao-Mon, the Shi'ido homeworld. Since Lao-Mon is not a member of the Republic he was never tapped for Jedi service but was instead trained by an Shi'ido hermit. The hermit believed in the potentium views of the Force, their is no light and no dark, only the Force. He came to Mastery only recently since leaving the his homeworld and having contact with Jedi, Falleen and Aing-Tii.

4. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    Charater Sheet
    Name: Zathan Mortus
    Weapons: Double-phase lightsaber, heavey blaster pistol
    Side: sith
    Force power: force choke, force push
    Equipment: dark jedi robes,Lightsaber, blaster pistol
    Appearance: black skin, scatterly arranged horns on head, dark blue tatoos on skin all over.
    Race: Zabrak
    Bio: On his home world of Iridoniahe had an obsession with a old tale of a zabrak warrior who trained in the dark side of the force. his intrest fueled him into wanting to become just as famous as a warrior, in order to do this he studied the dark side of the force. he learns at and has been proven to be strong in the force, so much so that he has become Dark Lord of the Sith.

5. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Name: Sage Tryiese
    Weapons: Lightsaber
    Side: Sageese Grand Master
    Force power: Drinking soup of others, mind control (he's an Anzat)
    Equipment: N/A
    Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/66/AnzatNEGAS.jpg (when tentacles are out) (hair is shorter and black)
    Race: Anzati? not quite sure what "race" means
    Bio: He was born years ago. He roamed the galaxy for years feeding off people until he realized that he could become more Force-powerful if he drank the soup of other Force users. He joined the Sageese, where they accepted him and allowed him to feed off others so long as he didn't kill them. Over time, he rose in the Sageese ranks, until he finally became the Grand Master. Now, he wants to take over the galaxy and drink all the soup he can to feed his hunger.

6. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    OOC: does any one need to make a second profile so we can get this show on the road.
    i am thinking of a character. so if we all make a second character so we can do this while we wait for new commers.

7. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: if anyone wants to make a Jedi Grandmaster CS they can but they have to run it by me still. and they have to show in force powers that they are a grandmaster.

8. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: ok we have a grandmaster we are just watin on him to post the CS then the fun can begin!

9. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    OOC: Yes!

10. DarkestSith

DarkestSith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for taking so long, honestly I forgot to post the Grnadmaster CS. Here it is and when Jedipassion says go I can make intro post for the Jedi.

GM APPROVED

Character Sheet
    Name: Loran Skywalker
    Weapons: A single blue-bladed lightsaber
    Side: Jedi, Grandmaster
    Force power: Loran has mastered all of the core Force Powers vital to Jedi. He has also mastered Aing Tii fighting sight, Battle meditation, Shatterpoint and electric judgment.
    Equipment: Lightsaber, Grandmaster Cloaks, personal star fighter
    Appearance: Loran is 5'11" tall and has a slim figure. He is in peak physical condition without being ripped. His hair is sandy brown and shoulder length that he keeps in a pony tail.
    Race: Human
    Bio: A descendant of Luke Skywalker Loran grew up in the Jedi Academy under the tutelage of several Masters and eventually his father, the Former Grand Master. Loran came to his own maturity in the Force taking a tour of the galaxy and visiting other Force using philosophies before returning to the Jedi to assume the Mantle of Grand Master.

11. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    GM ooc: ok just to let yall know only the grandmaster will be human. and if you wish you may make your own intro go for it. you may start whenever you wish.

12. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC:

Agural III

Zathan Mortus awaits the arival of the other masters. anxiously paceing back and fourth in between the pillars in the front of the door way. he is alert as to a possible trap, yet in an suprising state of calm awareness. he wonders who will represent the council or if anyone will show up at all. the most likely case is the menace that the republic has created itself to be, but there is still doubt as to what lies instore for zathan. then a small amount of pebbles start to shake and a loud thundering rumble fills the enviornment. Zathan sees a ship land not to far from the were he stands, the hatch door to the ship opens and the shadow of a figure makes itself known, the real face behind the shadow is made blind by the light of the ship.

TAG: anyone

13. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Pollu

Pollu walks around the halls of the jedi temple and thinks to himself about the more recent missing jedi who was sent on a mission to the republic labs. He kept walking around untill he decided to go to his room and search the force for an answer. So thats exactly what he did for hours on end and couldnt feel the missing jedi's pressence. So he made haste to the jedi council room to speak with the Grandmaster about his concern. That the republic may have killed the missing jedi.

Tag: Darkest Sith

IC: Corin Du

Corin dismounts the now incoming ship and looks at the sith infront of him. "hello sith. Listen i have to make this clear and quick before my superiors find out that im doing this. You need to leave this planet fast before the actual troopers get here. If you dont then you will all die. Dont ask why im doing this, or who i am all i can say is leave fast." Corin says to the Sith Lord and returns to the ship leaving the sith lord behind with two datapads on the ground one with a red pattern and one with blue. The blue one contained a message for the jedi only to be opened upon recept. The red one to the sith that said "send one here" and the cordinates of the lab and where to go.

Tag: The sith

14. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Zathan Mortus

looking puzzled that a republic soldier would give him such a warning, zathan picks up both containers, then looks at his apprentice.

" get the ship ready we have to make a stop at the jedi temple. it would seem we have a friend in a very odd place. it could also be a trap so we will have to be very careful."

the ship soon after rockets off with a thunderous noise, before the republic troops could reach them.

" if we are going to even compete with the republic we need an army, even then we will be out numbered. i just hope what ever is in this capsuletells us how to defeat the republic."

Days later the sith ship lands at the jedi temple. Zathan deboards the ship with his apprentice and walks through the halls of the jedi temple leaving a sense of uneasy as he steps. the tension in the temple is thick and cautious fear is in the minds of sith and jedi alike. zathan then hands the container to a jedi telling him...

" here this is from.....a mutual friend. we must discuss the current situation."

15. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: since the other people arent really responding now i am unfortunately kicking them off, and killing off their characters by death of sickness so now its only me and hitman. For those who have signed up (besides Hitman) I JUST KICKED YOU OFF. So if you want back on this rp remake a CS from scratch entirely! and write me 3 paragraphs as to why i should let you back on. This takes place effective immediately. (this includes the grandmaster of the jedi as well.)

"hmm this is interesting, the dark lord of the sith here in the jedi temple. Well then i guess it is time we did discuss this. We must call everyone together ASAP. So go and do so quickly. Meet back here after everyone has been gathered. I sugest you send someone to investiage in the labs during the meantime." Pollu says as he walks toward the comm and connects to all the jedi. Attention all jedi meet in the breifing room ASAP no matter what it is.

Tag: Hitman

16. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Zathan Mortus

Zathan walks away from the jedi and after awhile down the hall way looks at his apprentice.

" it seems that well we might have that army after all. The real question now is at what cost will it take to get this army. a better question is exactley what the hell is in this container. i guess we will just have to find out. we better get to that lab."

Zathan enters his ship and takes it to the coordinates on the datapad. Zathan then shortly arrives at his destination. deboards and enters the lab.

" well you must be the person that will help me with this little container. so lets cut to the chase, what is it."

as the mysterious person in the lab tells Zathan what the estranged object that came with the datapad was, his yellow eyes grew wide and angry. he then suddenly became calm, and an evil grin stuck to his face.

the next second later Pollu showed up on zathan's holocron," we are awaiting your return in the briefing room."

" Thank you sir, but it seems that we have to be going." Zathan takes his datapad back but leaves the container."the Jedi are waiting for us young apprentice, we have to make a good impression. best not to be late. it is about time they learned what our old friends in the republic are up to."

Zathan arrives at the jedi temple, he moves from corridor to corridor at a vigorous pace. he then sees the double doors to the briefing rooms. the doors open he walks in and the close behind him makeing a loud *CHUD*.

" well it is now time to discuss who our real enemis are."

TAG: jedipassion

17. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: ok uh no one at the republic labs would actually tell you that unless you tortured them. after almost the ENTIRE republic is against us. but i think i can adjust to it. (heres the part where i kinda made the dialoge so you dont have to really worry about where it goes. and the war really begins now)

"ah its a good to see you back. We've just finished deciphering the datapad you have given us. Apparently its a video feed from the labs. It seems to be from a undercovered sith to one of the jedi that was missing interesting enough that he was able to get more out of this than we thought."

Video Feed:
    As the jedi approached the sith they began to discuss what has been going on. ?Jedi welcome, I hope you found things easy for you, but let?s skip the small talk. I understand that one of you are on an assignment investigating the labs of the republic. How we know that? Because one I am here on the same mission without the dark lords knowledge.? ? I must give you this it?s a video I found on another jedi whom was dead.? The Video feed comes on beginning with first person view on a messed up Jedi and the sith saying that there was no blood left in the Jedi?s body. Then the Sith?s Lightsaber comes on and turns around to see a giant IG unit only more bulky firing rapidly at him. Only to fail at blocking some of its shots it tries to electrocute it, force push it and other things only to have them all seem useless then the sith tries to speed away only to not be able to once the droid got hold of the sith the feed cuts off. ?As you can see from what we gathered when he said there wasn?t any blood left in the Jedi we assumed the blood was all gone from him and was killed a long time ago but that?s not true. I sent another assassin in and he came back alive and he told us literally the blood was gone as if they took it for testing. My guess is they are trying to find a way to have the force completely useless against them. A few weeks ago we had a small colony of sith masters with apprentices attacked only one survived long enough to tell us that the force was useless against their soldiers and they could only use their Lightsaber skills to defeat them but they were outnumbered so much they were defeated. From what we can tell only a few force powers are available to use against them effectively. This is the list we came up with but it?s a small list:?

Lightsaber Throw
    Telekinetic Lightsaber combat
    Sith Alchemy
    Combustion
    Alter Environment
    Force Weapon
    Force Flash
    Force Deflection

?I basically have come down to one conclusion we must help each other or all force users across the galaxy will be destroyed.?
    Video End
    There was a long hush over the council and anyone who was also watching this. All the Jedi look at each other in amazement and shock at this statement the Grand Master Pollu Drox stands. "Looks like we are going to have to protect ourselves then." Pollu turns towards the door and yells out ?everyone grab your Lightsabers and your robes only!? Pollu says as he looks out the window to see tons of republic troops heading towards the Temple. Zathan Mortus looks to everyone and says ?The War to protect the way of the force is about to begin??

18. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Charater Sheet
    Name: Het Dista
    Weapons: Single phase light saber
    Side: Sith apperntice
    Force power:force push, force choke.
    Equipment: Dark Jedi robes, black cloak
    Appearance: looks like Kit Fist except with Dark blue skin and yellow eyes
    Race: Twi'lek
    Bio: This apprentice was discovered by Zathan on one of Zathans journeys to Tantooine. he was living in the slums of mos eisley, he tried to rob zathan and was pursuaded to be zathans apprentice after a long battle.

19. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    OOC: yeah i know my last post had a huge plot hole, i am slowly gettin back into RPing. thanks for goin through the trouble.

IC: Zathan/Het

Zathan looks straight at Het

" it is about time we take back our place in the galaxy."

" What do you mean by that Master?"

" In due Time my young apprentice. We must meet the task at hand, first we must rid ourselves of our menace... The republic."

" So what is our next move master? Do venture on our own."

" That depends, what is the jedi's next move."

20. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"As much as i would hate to do this, we must abandon the temple immeidiately! Darth Zathan i would wish to make a temporary alliance with the sith, seeing as how we wont be able to survive on our own i mean for either of us. If we wish to keep the heritage of our kind we must work together." Pollu quickly expresses as the republic begins ramming at the temple doors.

Tag: Hitman 90

21. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Zathan

Zathan looks at Pollu with a sinister look. his eyes feel with hatred, but his face shows a suprising grin and a wrinkel of his burden suddenly being lifted.

" alright, which way"

Zathan looks at his apprentice...

" Het follow me!"

"yes Master."

TAG: Pollu

22. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"ok then lets go! everyone quickly make your way to the port and quickly evacuate the temple and meet at the rendezvous point! May the force be with you all!" pollu says as his final announcement to the jedi in the temple as he begins using the purge code he made on the computers destroying everything they did in that day. Destroying almost everything except the history of the jedi itself. After seeing the destruction some of the computers he runs after Darth Zathan. "ok so do you guys need to evacuate your temple too or are yall going to fight to the death in place?"

Tag: Darth Zathan

23. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005

Zathan looks at Pollu wiht a smirk. he shakes his heads then turns to look at his apprentice then back to Pollu.

" Fight to the death? Heh i have been running from the republic for months, and now i am gonna start a show sucicidal heroism. the time to fight is not here."

" Master do i go prepare the ship?"

" yes."

" yes my master."

Het runs off to go prepare the ship.

" I suggest that you come with us Pollu, the other jedi have escaped and well it won't be good for our revolution if one of its main figure heads dies fighting the republic. even if you are a jedi."

TAG: Pollu

24. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

Pollu nods in agreement making haste to thier ship. "ok so where are we going to exactly and dont worry about me dying i might be able to hold my self against them." Pollu says somewhat jokingly trying to lighten up the mood some.

Tag: Darth Zathan

25. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005

Zathan gives a small chuckle after what Pollu said. the ship makes a thunderous roar as it takes off. they immedatly blast into hyper speed. after the have gained quite a distance away from the planet of the jedi temple Zathan puts the ship autopiolot. then he goes over to pollu.

" so you wanna know where we are going? tantooine...."

" Tantooine?"

" yes het tantooine, there is little republic control their still run by the Hutts. it should be somewhat safe. we need to plan our first attack and this is the place do that. So Jedi get your jedi knights to meet us in Tantooine."

Tag: Pollu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.