main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: The Last Lightsaber, The Last Force user

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedipassion, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Pollu

"ok but it would be best if i waited till we got onto tatooine, i already know that most of the space channels are insecure. Plus the sand will mess up the most of the frequencies, but just in case of emergency i set up a line where i can contact them. That is if they arent already dead." Pollu says trying not to bring down the mood.

Tag: Darth Zathan/Het

2. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Darth Zathan/Het

After a long trip, they make it to tantooine. they land a palce where their is llittle republic control. it is mos eisley and it is under control from the faction of the Hutts.

" Alright we are here, it is time to get those jedi here as soon as possible."

3. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"hmm Mos Eisley not a bad choice, ok all i need to do is to use your communication line to make send out a message to all the jedi to gather here, but one question. Where are we going to hold up at? we cant just stay in this ship the republic will find us." Pollu says moving toward the communication pannel.

Tag: Darth Zathan

4. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Zathan

" Don't worry, i know a local cantina that the republic won't go near, we can hide the ship nearby. so call them in. then follow me."

TAG: jedipassion

5. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"ok cool then ill get on that quickly." Pollu says as he accesses the line to get the jedi. "Attention all jedi, Attention all jedi, switch rendevous point to the city of mos eisley on Tatooine we meet at the transfered cordinates, there is very little republic activity but that doesnt mean we should stay hidden so follow emergency code 301: keep lightsabers hidden and force powers inactive no matter what unless in life dangering self defence. Pollu over and out." Pollu then cuts the line and stands from the seat and nods his head in showing the task completeion.

Tag: Darth Zathan

6. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Darth Zathan

The incoming bring about jedi trickeling in to the meeting place. when all the jedi have packed into the cantina, Zathan prepareds for a speech.

" The plan that we have is that we will gain as many resources as needed to advance in our war with the republic. if we are going to win we will most likely need bounty hunters, and anybody lookning to help. but first we must not remain hidden any longer it is about time to fight back. we need to start here on tantooine. the republic threat is low so we can take them out quickely and create our base here. it may not be much but it will be something. the time in which we do this i will leave up to Pollu."

Tag: Pollu

7. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"well i personally i would rather get this over with as soon as possible but you are right we do need to come out of hiding. So we need to take them on full force." Pollu stops and kind of snickers at the pun he made. "ok so pretty much we need to fight against them with not only brawn but brains as well."

Tag: Zathan

8. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Zathan

zathan looks at pollu, his are gleaming with the news of a battle plan.

"what we need to do is get half of our people together in the center of mos eisley. there we will draw in their troops this will create a weakness then we can flank them."

zathan looks around at the numbers of force users.

"this not enough, we need more warriors. we need to recruit.

TAG: jedipassion

9. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: would like to have this closed please >.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.