main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond the Saga Star Wars The legend of Tay Neir

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Taylor Neir, Jun 14, 2022.

?

Who is your fav dark side character

1. Darth vader

2. Palpatine

3. Kylo ren

4. Darth Maul

5. Snoke

6. Darth Rey

7. General Greivos

8. Darth malguis

9. Savage opress

10. Assaj ventress

11. Count dooku

12. phant (tales of the jedi)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Kessel Run Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

May 11, 2016
    You are, I gave you the permission. :)

Tay Neir likes this.
  2. Taylor Neir

Taylor Neir Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2022
    just making sure. If you ever have questions go ahead and ask. I will not be afraid to answer them. @Mira Grau

3. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Here it is folks....

Chapter 6- the consumer of the force

Tay and his padawan entered the briefing chamber to share their mission with the council and selected members of the jedi order. These selected jedi where, jedi knight Bolen Carlon, jedi padawan Noki Rin and commander storm of the disaster legion. As the two jedi entered the chamber fell silent. Tay and Crilla walked to the center of the chamber.

"Greetings members of the jedi order, it is with great horror that I report that the galatic order has gotten their hands on the force saber. It has been 4 rotations and I feel that if we delay any longer then the galactic order will unlock it's true power." Said Tay. The room then burst into numerous whispers amongst the jedi. Just then the center table had a transmission come through. Tay answered it and the commanding officer of the galactic order appeared in front of the jedi order.

"This is the Commanding officer of Darth Nul's legion. The force saber has gone out of control, it has consumed the force from within, we need help immediately...." Said the commanding officer. Just then something stabbed him through his Baskar Armor or at least what was left of it. Darth Nul then came into view. Except it wasn't her.

"Hello Jedi, I am The consumer, and I will destroy anything that stands in my way, starting with your precious jedi order. I will hunt you down and kill every....last....jedi until there is nothing left but the dark side." And with that the transmission ended. The entire remained silent. It was grandmaster Noah who broke the silence.

"Jedi knights Tay Neir and Bolen Carlon, contact the republic, we now have a code black" He said. The entire temple then filled with a flashing black light. The jedi then ran to their own legions. The jedi younglings were brought out of the temple and followed jedi master Mira Grau as she had been teaching them last. The entirety of the jedi order then engaged their fleets and went to their own commanding flagships and the youngling were spaced out between the jedi generals, which would include Tay Neir as he was now a general. The jedi had agreed that if anything were to happen to the jedi order that they would flee to Tay's home world of Lucicar as it was hidden from the galaxy, and it already housed a jedi temple. Tay transmitted the corridents to every ship in the grand army of the republic. The jedi order then made the jump to hyperspace. Tay then opened an end to end encrypted transmission with the lucicar royal house.

"Your highness, the jedi order are our way to lucicar as our existence has been threatened, we wish to set up in the lucicar jedi temple" Tay explained

"Very well we await your arrival, the jedi temple will be waiting for you" Said The king of Lucicar. The jedi then came out of hyperspace within the atmosphere of Lucicar. They landed at the new jedi temple. The king then approached them. The king was a Neir, but he was one of the many Neirs that were not force-sensitive. The republic would be joining them shortly. Or at least the government of the republic would be and anyone who managed to get aboard the republic cruisers the Chancellor had in reserve. A noise could be heard from above when the jedi made their way off their cruisers. When they looked up there was a shadow engulfing Tokandana. They then used telescopes to zoom in on the planet of the republic. It was her. The consumer was engulfing Tokandana. It was like a huge blanket had just been put on top of the planet. Next minute the planet exploded. It was a lucky escape for the jedi and the republic. The jedi watched on unable to do anything as the remains of the republic was crushed before their eyes. Tay then entered the jedi temple, this was where his journey had begun, and this is where it would end. Tay then proceeded to find a quarters and when he did, he entered, Bolen followed soon after. Two weeks later the renovations on the new jedi temple were well under way and the Galactic senate of the republic had been placed under the protection of the Lucicar royal house and used the old senate chamber within the royal house while construction on the senate building was under way. Things were built a lot quicker here on Lucicar with 1/3 of the global population being force sensitive but not all of them were jedi. Tay and summer were the last Neirs within the jedi order. Tay and Summer where walking around the streets of their homeworld. They had not set foot on Lucicar since before the war began. It was a bright day, the sun was out, the sky was a bright blue and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Tay and Summer where walking down a street by the name of Crystal Lane. There was a big plaza in the centre. Tay and Summer went and sat on a bench. They may be jedi but that didn't mean they were not entitled to a break. Afterall, Tay and Summer had earned it. They admired the scenery around them. There where young Neirs running around nearby, and they had stopped dead in their tracks when Summer and Tay had entered the plaza. They took a keen interest to the two jedi generals. Tay and Summer waved at the children and they waved back. Someone then sat next to Tay.

"You alright?" He asked.

"All good, you?" Replied Tay

"I'm good" He said. The two then went into a deep convosation while Summer just sat and relaxed. Tay learned that his name was Gialu Neir. He was a orange skinned Mon Calamari.

Gialu then got up and walked away from the two. Tay then got up and felt his belt. One of his lightsaber hilts where gone.

"Stop" Tay shouted but Gialu ran away. Tay then gave chase. Tay jumped over a box that had been force pushed into his way. Gialu force jumped up onto the roof of a building, Tay did the same, when he landed, he did a forward roll and continued to ran. Gialu shot a barrage of force-lightning towards Tay, Tay ignited his yellow lightsaber and blocked the attack. Gilau then ignited Tay's other saber and the two engaged each other in a saber lock. Tay then booted Gialu in the chest. Tay's lightsaber went flying into the air and landed in Tay's hand. Tay clipped it to his belt. Tay held his other saber to Gialu's chest.

"Next time you try to steal a jedi's lightsaber, be more prepared, Gilau" said Tay. Tay then deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. Tay then heard a cry of cheers from below. Once he looked down, he saw many Neirs gathered in the square below. They had witnessed Tay catch Gialu and stop him. Tay then force jumped over the crowd and headed back to the temple. Once he arrived, he met with his Master and the two went for some training. At that moment Bolen and his padawan prepared to make the jump to hyperspace to deal with a disturbance on the planet of Corasunt.

"Remember my young padawan, this is not a drill, you must use your training" Explained Bolen as his squadron jumped to hyperspace.

"Yes master." Replied Bolen's padawan. Bolen's padawan was a 15-year-old jedi padawan by the name of Del Katana. Del was a yellow skinned male nutolan. He wore brown jedi robes much like his master. He also wielded a blue bladed and a sliver hilted lightsaber. The fleet then came out of hyperspace and landed near a village. It was in flames like it had just been through a battle. Bolen and Del then walked onto the soft grass of the planet. They started to walk towards the village and found loads of bodies from the beings that once roamed it. They were dead that much was clear. But they were not injured in any way. It was like the life force had been sucked out of them. Bolen then turned to his commanding officer.

"You and the others set up a perimeter around this settlement none get's in or out without me knowing." Ordered Bolen and he and his padawan went on their way. Del then entered a hut to find a 24-year-old togruata.

"Master, come here" Del cried and Bolen entered to see the lone survivor of the attack.

Bolen went down on one knee while handing Del his lightsaber. Del took the saber and clipped it to his belt before leaving the hut.

"Ma'am are you alright?" Asked Bolen.

"I...I...I...think so....who.....who are you?" Replied the togruata.

"I am jedi knight Bolen Carlon of the jedi order, Can I ask your name," Said Bolen

"Uhak Bollimi" Replied the togruata.

"Ok, Uhak, can you please tell me what happened here please?" Asked Bolen

"It was horrible, it drained the life force out of everyone. It was looking for a race called the Neirs" Explained Uhak

"Very well, can I bring you back to the jedi temple?" Asked Bolen

"Yes" Said Uhak

"MASTER" cried Del. Bolen then ran outside, and he saw that a Sith lord had engaged in combat with Del. Bolen used the force to call his saber and ignited the blue blade. Bolen then launched at Del's attacker. The sith revealed another red blade and blocked Bolen's blue one. The sith then pushed both jedi away from her. The sith wore a black robe over her body.

"Ready to sacrifice yourselves for the republic I see" Explained the sith. She then launched on saber at Del while launching herslef at Bolen. The saber reached the padawan and he batted it aside with the force, he then watched on as his master fought.

Bolen jumped over the sith and landed behind her, his blue blade extended ahead of him. When Bolen landed he stood in his form III stance.

The sith launched at Bolen and their blades started colliding so fast that Del could not make out who was blocking and who was attacking anymore. Bolen then got force pushed backwards by the sith lady. He hit a fence and was knocked out. Del used the force to call his master's saber to his hand and he ignited it. Del also then ignited his own blue blade. The sith lady launched at Del and went to strike low. Del manoered out of her way but rather than hitting her, he hit thin air and the sith lady was now behind him. He was then caught off guard as the crimson blade penetrated his chest. Both of the blue blades were then extinguished, and he fell to the floor. The dark lady then reached out with both hands towards Bolen and Del. Both jedi would feel the force being taken out of them. But in this state, it was impossible. It was then that someone came out of the shadows and ignited a white blade and threw it towards the dark lady, but she then used the force to escape twice the size as she was before. The white blade returned to the being's hand. That's when Bolen awoke, and he saw the being clipping the hilt back to his belt. The being had black untidy hair, blue eyes and a scar across both eyes, it was more dominant on his left. He wore old jedi robes that had torn around the Knees and the arms. He was a white human male. Bolen guessed he was in his thirteies. The being then walked over to Bolen and the jedi knight noticed the crest of the Neir royal Family was on his left forearm. Bolen grew cautious.

"Are you alright?" The being asked. He sounded a lot like Tay Neir.

"I'm fine" Bolen replied, this was a lie, he had been robbed of all his energy and strength. The man held his hand out to the young jedi knight Bolen took it and wrapped is arm around the man's neck. Bolen then used the force to levitate his padawan behind them. The man took Bolen and Del to a small hut right on the edge of the forest that went around the village. It was made of sticks and dried mud, and it looked pretty sturdy. The man layed Del on a bed while he put Bolen on a wicker chair. There was not much around the hut, and it told Bolen nothing about the man that clearly lived here. The man then unclipped both of his white bladed lightsabers and put them in a box covered with all sorts of ancient jedi markings. The man was a Neir and a Jedi, that much was clear. That was when it dawned on Bolen.

"Tay?" Asked Bolen. The man stopped in his tracks. The name had hit him. He turned to Bolen.

"Yes, Bolen it is me, I do not come from this time but another further along this timeline." Explained the man

"What happened to you?" Bolen asked.

"That is a story that you will learn in time. My jedi order is not what it used to be" Replied Tay.

"What do you mean" Bolen asked

"Well, for one in my timeline you are dead, I am a jedi master and a member of the jedi council under my sister, Summer Neir" Explained Tay. He then heard a rustle in the bushes outside and called one of his white sabers. Bolen recognised the hilt.

"Where did you get that?" Said Bolen.

Tay then turned to his friend's youth.

"Allow me to start from the beginning, during one of my many battles after your death I was transported back in time to here. I was 34 at the time; my robes they were not as they are today. I had my two yellow lightsabers at the time but when I was transported here, they were still in my rightful timeline, I was transported to the exact time during our battle on ryloth, after you had left, I leapt down to the battlefield and took two of the fallen sith's lightsabers, then i jumped into a spare vessel and came here, once I arrived I made myself friendly with the locals and soon I became one of them and bought this hut, I then purified the Kyber crystals within the hilts, and I have since protected this village from attackers, but I am afraid that I was too late to protect it today." Said Tay. That's when a shout could be heard from afar, Tay went to his door and saw his younger self had arrived.

"He's arrived, Bolen go and meet him and bring him here, we to discuss something" Said Tay clipping his white lightsabers to his belt. Bolen did as he was told and Tay's older self-checked on Del, he was recovering, Tay then turned, and his youth was looking him in the eye. Tay's youth recognized his older self and ignited a single yellow lightsaber. Tay's older being unclipped his white lightsabers and handed them over to Bolen. Tay's older being then spoke to his youth.

"Tay Avinn George Neir, welcome" He said

"What are you doing here?" Asked the younger Tay.

"We need to talk about the force saber, as I am aware that it has been unearthed once more" Explained Master Tay

"What do you know?" Asked Jedi Knight Tay.

"Listen I know it may seem crazy, but I am from the future, and I have already helped to defeat the wielder of the force saber and saw the saber's destruction myself." Explained Master Tay.

"Very well, tell us what we need to know" Said Jedi Knight Tay. That's when a red blade ignited outside, and Master Tay walked out and ignited his own white lightsabers.

"At last, I have found you, Master Tay Neir" Said the sith.

"How did you find me Del?" Replied Master Tay

"Our technology has improved since you have been gone Neir and now you will pay the price for allowing my former master to die" Said the sith. The sith then launched at Master Tay and white collided with red. Jedi knight Tay saw the commotion outside and ran out whilst igniting his own yellow lightsabers. Del was a sith in the future and he had not changed much. Jedi knight Tay launched forward, and a yellow blade collided with his own. When he looked to his right from where the blade had come from, Tay was surprised to see, his sister, but not how he knew her, it was summer from the future. Summer's hair was black and flowed down to her hips. She also had bright blue eyes, there was also a scare over it. She also looked very stern and wise. She wore a cream jedi cloak and had the symbol of the grandmaster embroided on her robes. She was the grandmaster of the future jedi order.

"Leave them, brother, you'll understand later in time" said Summer when she spoke, she sounded just like she did now. Summer then deactivted her lightsaber and clipped it to her belt, she was using Bolen's hilt. That's was when Tay's older self was truck in the stomage. Tay's younger self could no longer take it and so he re-ignited his lightabers and swung himself forward, yellow collided with red. The past versus the future. Tay versus Del. Tay's younger self did what he could to protect his older self until Tay's older self was transported back to his correct time-line for medical care. Del was also transported back. Summer was the only one left from the future. Tay turned to her and asked.

"How do we destroy the force saber, sister?" To which Summer replied.

"With the very thing that caused it to be released once again" She said before she was also transported back to her time. Bolen, Tay's younger self and Del were the only ones left on the planet at this point and they all made their way back to the jedi temple. Meanwhile at the galactic order's headquarters, the being in charge was very pleased.

"Good, bring him to me" He said and his sith eyes lit up once he saw what stood before him.

"I am ready to serve you, my master" Exclaimed the being before him.

"Good, now go, you know what to do" Said the one in charge.

The being then left for the Tatooine system.

Chapter 7- Reunion gone wrong in 2 weeks

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    Darth Starwalker likes this.
  4. Darth Starwalker

Darth Starwalker Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 8, 2022
    Hang on. How is Noki alive I thought he was Killed by Tay when he was a darksider? That doesn't make sense

Tay Neir likes this.
  5. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    The Noki that Tay killed was a clone of the original. The jedi order knew that the Galactic order would grow suspious if not a single Jedi was killed by Tay and so they created Clones of selected Jedi and Noki was one of them. Only the council, Tay and the selected jedi's Masters knew. That is how Noki is there.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
    Darth Starwalker likes this.
  6. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Chapter 7- reunion gone wrong

As Tay and his fellow jedi were heading back to the temple they had a call from the council. Tay put it through.

"Go ahead" He said

"Tay, we need you to go to Tatooine, a sith has been spotted near Mos Eisley" Explained Jedi Master Pooja Dreit

"Yes master" Said Tay and he brought them out of hyperspace. He then turned to Bolen.

"This is where I leave you my friend" Said Tay as he jumped into an x-wing and left for the planet Tatooine. He made the jump to hyperspace just after his own republic cruiser contuied its journey to Luicar. Tay then brought himself out of hyperspace and landed on the outskirts of Mos Eisley within the next 5 minutes. Tay told his droid to stay with the ship and started to walk around Mos Eisley. The sand kept swinging up and landing in Tay's boots. He walked around for quite a while until finally he entered Mos Eisley Cantina and found himself a seat. Tatooine was still under hut control, but the huts now worked with the republic. Someone else soon joined Tay. He looked like a fellow jedi. He wore robes exactly like Anakin Skywalkers and had a curved grey hilted lightsaber clipped to his belt.

"Can I help you?" Asked Tay to his fellow jedi.

"I think the question is whether is I can help you; Tay Neir" Replied the jedi. He sounded just like Tay's former master, Anothny Nidor

"I'm sorry do I know you?" Asked Tay.

"I should hope so, My former padawan" Said the jedi as he swung down his hood. Tay could not believe his eyes. Before him sat Tay's former master His face was still that yellow that it always was, his hair was ginger and was shoulder length. His eyes were blue. He was still as Tay remembered him.
    "Master?" Asked Tay with caution.

"Yes, my former padawan" Replied the jedi. It was him.

"How...How are you still alive, I watched you die?" Asked Tay, as when he saw Anothny last, he was dead.

"That's...Complicated, Tay" Replied Anothny.

"Of course, Master Nidor" Replied Tay. Anothny knew that Tay had a new master.

"So why are you all the way out here in the outer rim?" Asked Anothny.

"A Sith lord has been spotted nearby, Anothny, I have been tasked to find them." Explained Tay.

"want a hand, Tay?" Asked Anothny

"I would like that very much Anothny Afterall, at the same time we can catch up" Replied Tay and the two jedi left the cantina and started to wander around the area. They heard a clanking behind them and when they turned there were battle droids. Tay and Anothey ignited their lightsabers. Anothny's was a bright green, Tay's a bright yellow. The two were reminded of old times, better times. The droids then opened fire on the two jedi. The jedi rebounded blast after blast towards the battle droids and without Tay knowing Anothny activated a homing beacon. He also sent an emp grenade at the droids and they all shut down. The two jedi deactivated their lightsabers and clipped them to their belt. A shuttle then passed over head and two Sith lords jumped out landing in front of the jedi. Both of them had black hoods swung up over their faces but their Sith eyes could be seen from beneath them. Both jedi ignited their saber once more and the sith ignited both of their crimson bladed lightsabers.

"Well, I guess we've found your sith"
    "Indeed, we have Anothny" Replied Tay. The two Sith then launched themselves at the jedi.

Tay's yellow blade collided with the Sith own crimson one. Anothny on the other hand just simply stepped aside and the Sith stumbled down and hit a Bantha, who then moved and brought its foot down on the Sith, killing him instantly. Anothny then launched at the Sith, and he broke off his attack from the young Jedi knight and instead fought Master Nidor. Green clashed with red. Jedi clashed with Sith. Master Nidor struck low with his green blade. The Sith brought his saber to meet it and the two clashed. The Sith pushed Master Nidor back and his red blade came up, but master Nidor leapt out of the way and the blade instead hit Tay. Tay was sent flying and he now had a new scare over his right eye to accompany his left. Tay then ignited his yellow blade at launched forward but the Sith flung himself out of the way. He then nodded at Master Nidor. The Sith held Tay in place with the force as Master Nidor walked behind the jedi knight. He then whispered into his former padawan's ear.

"I'm sorry" Tay wondered what he meant when Nidor's green blade struck Tay through the chest. Tay then saw black. He awoke sometime later in a cell on the galactic order's main flagship. Tay was surprised he was not dead. He then looked over into the corner and Anothny stood there, his eyes as yellow as gold. He had changed, his hair was now a dark red, he wore black Sith robes and had a curved red bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt, his robes also had a scorch mark in the exact same location as the blaster bolt that had killed him years ago. That's when Tay caught on. Anothny had been revived using the dark side of the force or Sith alcome, and now was a servant to the dark side of the force.
    "I see you have awoken, Neir" Said Anothny, his voice was dark, and he sounded like he had not slept for days, maybe weeks.

"What do you want?" Asked Tay, he was in energy cuffs and both of his weapons were on Anothny's belt.

"We have been ordered to keep you here while we wait for Darth Nul, to return" Anothny replied in that same voice. It sent shivers down his spine. Just then a trooper came to the energy gate.

"She's here" He said and so, Anothny pulled Tay towards him, and they left the cell, they then went into the main hanger and there stood Darth Nul. Summer was also there, it seemed that Nul must know how to destroy the saber and it had something to do with him and Summer.

Nul then walked forward and ignited the force saber so that every colour of lightsaber shone through the hanger. Tay and summer were then released, and their saber were throne to them. Tay and summer ignited their yellow bladed lightsabers.

"I may be the most powerful being in the galaxy, but I will not allow two of the last Force-sensitive Neirs to die without a fight" Said Nul and the three went into head-to-head combat. Tay and summer launched forward towards the Sith lord. Their sabers ended up colliding with each other rather than the force saber. They turned to see that Nul was behind them. Tay swung his saber towards Nul's right shoulder bringing his other down towards her knee. Nul batted away the first saber while summer came from her left aiming for her chest. Nul pushed Tay away while bringing the force saber to collide with Summer's. To Nul's surprise Summer's saber did not short circuit as Tay's had done the day it had been re-surfaced. That's when Nul realized that Summer was older and wiser than her brother. She had also been appointed a seat on the council and given the rank of master. Summer had access to the restricted section of the jedi archives. The forcer saber was bound to be in the holocrons somewhere and Summer would know of the different properties of the saber and modified her own to combat the force saber. Summer struck low blade ignited heading towards Nul's ankle, Nul however brought the force saber to block the saber and the two collided. Tay got up and launched a saber towards Summer while launching himself towards Nul. Summer saw the saber and re-bounded it at Nul, who batted it away while spinning around and hitting Tay's own yellow bladed lightsaber. Both of Tay's sabers short-circuited and would not activate again until someone looked at it, as fixing his sabers after this would be an impossible task. That's when Anothny's own saber collided with the force saber and did not short-circuit. Anothny was pushed back, and he threw his saber to Tay. Tay caught it and ignited the crimson blade of his former master. Tay launched into battle once more Summer and Tay stood side by side. Red by Yellow. The force saber then struck both Tay and Summer in the chests. Tay and Summer's sabers then deactivated and dropped to the ground just as their owners dropped to their knees. The pain corusing through the two siblings was excruciating. The two had never experienced pain like this. They could not only feel the force leaving their physical bodies, but it was as if they were feeling every type of pain at once. The two were then cut off from the force and they both collapsed to the ground. That's when Anothny used the force to grab his saber and he ignited the crimson blade just as another being ignited a purple one. The two launched at the sith but she vanished in a whip of smoke. Anothny and the being deactivated their lightsabers and ran to the two Neirs sides and felt their necks. They were both alive but unstable. Anothny and the being then jumped into a republic medical frigate. The two Neirs were instantly put onto life support. Anothny sat down and left the hanger with his three friends including his former padawan. He then made the jump to hyperspace. The being sat down next to Anothny and took off her helmet to reveal The leader of the Neir royal guard
    General Killa Neir.

"They'll live Anothny" Said Killa as they entered the red hyperspace lane of Lucicar. They then came out and they went and landed at the new jedi temple only to be greeted by a host of temple guards. They took Tay and Summer to a proper medical facility within the jedi temple and Anothny was called upon by the grandmaster. Anothny headed to the council chamber and was met by the grandmaster as instructed. Noah was wearing a set of grey jedi robes in the presence of his old friend.

"Anothny please sit down," said Noah. Anothny knew it was not an order, but it was a request and so Anothny sat down on pooja driet's seat next to the grandmaster's one.

"I am glad to see you alive, but you will not survive long here, not as a servant of the dark side" Explained Noah

"DO you know a way for me to return as a jedi?" Asked Anothny.

"There is a way, but it will require the entire jedi council, and as you know more than anyone, one of our members in currently in the hands of the medical team." Said Noah.

"I understand" Said Anothny and the two went into deep discussion.

At the medical facility Tay and Summer were still unconscious but they had returned to stable status. Summer was also coming around.

"Master Neir, you're awake" Said the lead medical staff member.

"Yes, I am indeed, what about my brother, is he alright, Orlla" Asked Summer.

"He is indeed Master Neir, you will need at least another rotation here before you can go about your duties once more"

Explained Orlla.

"Of course," Said Summer and just then her parents appeared in front of her as force ghosts.

"Father, Mother" Said Summer looking at the two.

"Yes, my daughter" Said Avinn.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Summer.

"We just wanted to see our children once more, you are doing well Summer, a jedi master and a member of the jedi council." Explained Testa.

"Yes Mother, I took dad's place on the jedi council." Summer replied.

"I see." Said Avinn. Tay then came around.

"Father" Said Tay his voice weak from having the force drained out of his physical being.

"My son, how are you" Said Avinn as Tay had been there when he was murdered by the former Sith lord Darth Manniwin.

"I have been better dad," Said Tay. Both Tay and Summer had grown since their parents had last saw them.

"Oh, how I love seeing your faces again" Said Testa placing ghost hand on the cheeks of her children.

"We thought that now that we are fighting a war there would be no reason to hide our faces from one another" Said Tay.

Chapter 8 in another 2 weeks. If you have any questions please be sure to ask me and i'll do my best to answer them.

7. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Chapter 8- Brother?

"I know" Said Avinn.

"Why are you really here" Said Summer looking right through her parents lie.

"We know how to destroy the force saber" Said Testa.

"HOW?" Cried both Neir siblings.

"Well, it requires you two and your brother" Said Avinn.

"Wait brother?" Asked Tay

"Yes, you have a brother, but I'll take a lot to find him," Said Testa.

"How come" Asked Summer

"Because your brother has always despised being a jedi, but he does use the light side, he left the jedi order without telling anyone where he went one day, but me and your mother think he may be on Coruscant." Said Avinn

"On coruscant, that'll take months to search for him, Afterall, the entire planet is one big city," Said Tay. He knew coruscant better than anyone as he had spent quite a long time on it as a bounty hunter.

"which is why you will not be going alone; you will be taking the Neir royal guard with you" Explained The leader of the planet as he stood in the doorway of the chamber. How long he had been standing there was anyone's guess.

"As you wish" Tay simply replied.

"Master Neir, you are free to go" Said one of the medical staff. Summer then used the force to call her saber to her and she clipped
    It to her belt. She then went over to her brother.

"I hope your recovery will not take much longer," Said Summer. Both Neirs now knew they were no longer force sensitive. Summer then left the chamber and Tay was left alone with the medical staff. Summer headed directly for the council chamber. Once she arrived the other 11 members of the council were awaiting her arrival.

"Master Neir, welcome" Said Noah and summer noticed they were all wearing white jedi robes, so, summer went and slipped on a pair herself. The 12 jedi masters made a circle around the former jedi master Anothny Nidor.

"This will be more painful for you than it will be for us." Explained Noah to which Anothny simply nodded.

"Jedi masters, it's time" Said Noah and the 12 jedi masters then started to speak in huttese.

"Jedai masters of doe past come tah our fallen pateesa um strip him of his wounds um purify his soul so da he may return tah doe light um walk our fable halls once more. Jedai masters of doe past bless us ateema as u blessed us all those years ago whao u gave us doe light side of doe force um our scared traditions. Jedai masters of doe pass allow doe force tah flow through doe yuna of our fallen jedai master um allow him tah return tah his former state." The jedi council recited as Anothny wriggled with agony. Anothny felt the darkness leaving him. His eyes returned to their former blue. His hair changed back to ginger. His blaster wound healed and closed up. It had worked. Next thing the council knew Jedi Master Anothny Nidor was amongst their ranks once more. He ignited his lightsaber and a white blade extended from the emitter. The jedi masters of the past had not only returned Master Nidor to them but they had also healed his kyber crystal. Four jedi of the past then appeared before them. There before them stood Grandmaster Yoda, Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ashoka Tano and Master Mace Windu. They each looked at the jedi council that had replaced them and seemed to nod their approval. Yoda then spoke to Summer directly.

"Master Neir, how feel you?" He said. Yoda had once known a Neir and he was one of the only beings to truly understand their existence and many ablites.
    "Cold, drained of all emotion" Replied Summer as the rest of the council watched the other jedi of the past. Tay then entered the chamber to see the former jedi.

"At last Tay Neir we meet." Said Yoda to the jedi knight.

"Yoda?" Replied Tay. He then looked around and saw Master Kenobi, Master Windu and Ashoka Tano

"What are you four doing in our temple here on Lucicar" Tay added

"Your brother we will assist you in finding, been warned that he is much older and wiser than either of you, you have." Replied Yoda

"Your brother was once a powerful jedi knight but always walking on the edge of the order, much like my padawan, If not found I fear he may become a powerful sith" Added Obi-Wan. That is when Anakin Skywalker appeared.

"Your brother will end up falling to the dark side soon Master Neir and Padawan Neir. I am doing what I can to keep him on the light side, but as of recently my have attempts are becoming more and more useless, you must find him quickly." Said Anakin

"Look who decided to show up, Skyguy" Said Ashoka.

"Watch it Snips," Said Anakin. Anakin was wearing a set of back jedi robes much like master Nidor. He had his sliver hilted lightsaber clipped to his ghostly belt. His ghost brown hair was set untidily on his ghost head as it once was when he was alive. Obi-wan was wearing a set of Cream robes and red boots himself, he also had his lightsaber clipped to his ghostly belt, his ginger see through hair sat neatly on his head and his beard also sat around his chin and up to his hair. Mace Windu had both his hands despite losing one to Anakin whilst trying to arrest Chanslor Palpatine. He wore Tan jedi robes and had his gold and black hilted lightsaber on his belt. Ashoka wore a white cloak and had her curved grey lightsaber hilts clipped to her belt.
    "To Corusant you must go, " Replied Yoda as Yoda, Anakin and Obi-wan disappeared. Ashoka then spoke.

"Tay and summer you both hold a lot of power within your physical states even without the force that we jedi use, as you have something that others do not, your Neir Crystals." Replied Ashoka as she herself disappeared. Master Windu then spoke

"I must tell you on behalf of all previous jedi, we are with you Tay, as it is said that you will bring peace to the galaxy, how you will find out in time." Said Mace as he too disappeared leaving the council, Anothny and Tay alone. Tay and Summer later left Lucicar for Coruscant. They knew that they must go alone as they were jedi any other military presence may spook their brother. They made the jump to hyperspace and Tay sat back from the controls as Summer left the bridge and went into the back of the family Razor Crest. They may be jedi, but they had kept their father's ship even after the war had begun. Tay left his seat and sat down on the cold floor of the bridge and started to meditate. He felt himself lifting from the ground and he saw not only himself from where he sat, but also, his bounty hunter self and his sith apprentice self. Tay was seeing his past but just then his future self also appeared they all where in the same mediating persition as Tay's jedi knight self just as Tay went to speak his padawan self appeared. For the first time Tay was seeing the arrogance and the carelessness that the council had always told Master Nidor that he had. Just the way that Tay had his appearance suggested that. He wore his black untidy hair in a bun his green bladed lightsabers where clipped to the belt of his cream colored robes. Tay's cream robes where also ripped from the left shoulder down to his right waist. Underneath was a section of black. This Tay realized was him before the war had begun. It was the war that had changed hm into the man he was today. It was his bounty hunter self that spoke.

"Tay, we may the past present and future of your physical body, but we are all the same being" he said

"I know Saber, I will not forget the past that made me into what I am" Replied Tay's present self.

"Ugh, honestly General Neir, how I did I ever become you, I don't believe I do" Explained Tay's padawan self.

"I think you'll find I don't even know how I was ever you before the war began, Padawan Neir" Replied Tay's present self being called General Neir was something he never thought he'd hear from another version of himself.

"Trust me, I like being who I am, I will never become you as long as I can help it" Said Padawan Neir
    "If you have a problem with it, then why are you here?" Asked Tay's sith self, also known as Darth Stiathar.

"Why are any of us here, Stiathar?" Asked Padawan Neir

"Listen we are not here to listen to your complaining, Padawan Neir" Explained The Saber.

"Shut up" Cried Padawan Neir

"Or what" Responded, Genral Neir, Darth Stiathar, The Saber and Master Neir all at once.

"Or I'll slice you up, one at a time." He said igniting his green lightsabers. General Neir and Master Neir both ignited their yellow lightsabers. The Saber ignited a white one and Darth Stiathar ignited one of his red lightsabers.

"You kill us, you kill yourself Padawan Neir" Explained Geneal Neir.

"I'll take that chance" Said Padawan Neir as he launched himself towards his dark side self. Darth Stiathar brought his red saber to collide with Padawan Neir's own green bladed lightsaber, it was at that moment that General Neir came out of his mediation and returned to the family razor crest. Tay brought it out of hyperspace as he sat down in the pilot seat and the planet of coruscant filled the viewport. Tay allowed a transmission to come through from the planet's surface.

"This is Corusant air space, approching vessel please join the air traffic towards the air toll for entry." He said and Tay did just that. As Tay brought the razor crest to the air toll, he gave the controls over to Summer and went to the exit ramp. Summer opened it and Tay stood infront of the air traffic officer.

"Greetings, why are you coming to corusant today?" Asked the air traffic officer. He asked this as both Tay and Summer were no longer wearing their usual jedi robes but rather an outfit to fit into the crowd. Tay was wearing a black leather jacket, a yellow shirt and black jeans. He had his lightsaber clipped to the side but as a Neir, it would not reveal him to be a jedi, as every force sensitive Neir had at least one. He wore a black glove on one hand and a white one on the other.

"Let's say to meet an old relative my friend," Said Tay.
    "Very well, have you got a pilot's license on you sir?" Asked The officer.

"I do indeed, here you are" Said Tay handing the officer his undercover pilot license. The officer took a look at it and after a minute he decided it was alright and handed it back to Tay.

"Ok, Neil Neir, is there anything else on board?" Asked the officer giving Tay a little wink. The officers name tag said Yal-Yal Sis. He was a 32 year-old male Gungan. He wore a gold robe like the other air traffic officers. Tay then replied to Yal-Yal.

"Just my sister, and myself today Yal-Yal" he said as Summer stood next to her brother. Summer was wearing a yellow jacket, blue shirt and black jeans. She also had her own lightsaber clipped to her belt. Tay's other saber was concealed in her backpack.

"Can I see your pilot's license please?" Asked Yal-Yal. Summer handed it over to Yal-Yal. He looked from the license to Summer 3 times before handing it back to her.

"Very well, Madam Kallo Neir, enjoy your visit you two and may the force be with you." Said Yal-Yal as he brought the barrier up to allow the two Neirs through. Summer then took the razor crest down to the lower levels of Coruscant. Tay also returned to the bridge as they left the sunshine of Coruscant's upper level and entered the darkness of its lower levels. Tay grabbed two grey travel cloaks from a rack behind him. He handed one to Summer and slipped one on himself. Summer then docked the razor crest and activated the cloaking device so that none would steal the vessel. She slipped into the grey travel cloak her brother had handed her and they left the razor crest. They had gone to level 1119. This place was nothing like the open fresh air on the upper level. Tay and Summer looked around them and it was manky. The walls were littered with different run down shops and graffiti, the floor had drunks and other things on it and the ceiling was just the floor of the next level. The lighting came from the open stores scattered around the place. Tay grew uncomftable and turned to Summer.

"Let's just get this over and done with so that we can get out of here" He said.

"Agreed, come on, I have a feeling we have a quite a long way to go" Said Summer and the two Neirs started to wonder level 1119. Tay even had a lothcat attached to him within the first 30 minutes of their journey. It attached to Tay's back digging it's claws into his leather jacket. After a while Tay and Summer grew hungry and decided to go get something to eat. They approached a little dinner that only just fit into its location here on level 1119 and was barely running. Tay and Summer entered and found an empty seat. They looked through what was available and both Tay and Summer were not surprised as to why this place was on its last legs. The food they served here was terrible the best thing they had was a dish that came straight from lucicar itself. It was called the abinga-abunga. As they put down the menu a waiter come over to the two Neirs.

"Hi, welcome to Paul's instict dinner, what can we get for you today?" He asked. He had untidy black hair much like Tay's and he also had blue eyes like the two Neirs Infront of him. He wore a set of black work overalls and had a lightsaber clipped to his side. His name tag said Fillen Killa N. He also had a notepad in his hand and a pen ready to take the two's orders.

"Can we just get the abinga-abunga please Fillen?" Asked Tay. Fillen then let a smile grow across his face. He was, after all, a 46-year-old human male. Older than both of the two.

"ko, poi nop Neir's, jakes Jacob as ol eit poi sund tro abinga-abunga. (So, you are Neirs makes sense as to why you want the abinga-abunga)" Replied Fillen. This took Tay and Summer by surprise as only Neirs spoke the ancient language of Lucicar, Inani. Tay allowed the look to disappear before replying to Fillen.

"Ildood, jo friend, I lil poi nop pol, Eit mop'm poi huy frol us? Efterall it's pom jopol poi nop a Neir sround iolpo parts, (Indeed, my friend, i see you are too, why don't you sit with us? Afterall it's not often you see a Neir around these parts.)" He replied in the same language.

"I think I might actually, allow me to bring it out and I'll join you" Replied Fillen. Fillen then went into the kitchen and put Tay's and summer's order through. Tay then turned to Summer.

"You don't think Fillen's our brother, do you?" Asked Tay

"I doubt it, he seems to happy done here, but let's see before we do anything Tay" Replied Summer. Two minutes later Fillen was walking towards the two Neir siblings holding two Abinga-Abungas. He placed them down Infront of the two and sat down next to Tay.

"Well, it won't hurt to sit with you guys for now, Afterall this place is quiter than usual and I don't often get a break, you chose the right rotation to come here" Explained Fillen as he took off his apron. The Abinga-Abunga was a burger. The buns on the top and the bottom were bright orange with a lot of sesame seeds. It had two bantha steaks in the center of the burger, with a layer of Falumpaset cheese, with the Neir's own traditional sauce, Jolop Milla. There were also an assortment of Lucicar based foods in the Abinga-Abunga, such as the gillen illom and gull kolop.

"This looks just like it does back home, Fillen" Said Summer.

"Indeed, it does, my mother always used to make brilliant Abinga-Abunga's" Replied Fillen. Tay then thought that their mother did too.

"May I ask who your mother was, Fillen?" Asked Tay as he took his first bite out of his Abinga-Abunga.

"My mother was one of the best jedi of all time and later went onto become grandmaster of the jedi order, until she died to Darth Manniwin, such a shame. My mother was Jedi Grandmaster Testa Neir." Replied Fillen. Both Tay and Summer stopped in their tracks. Fillen was indeed their brother.

"Yes, she was quite the jedi" Said Tay

"Oh you knew her?" Asked Fillen

"Indeed, she was our mother" Replied Summer. The smile on Fillen's face instantly disappeared and the three exchanged looks before Fillen legged it. Tay slipped a few credits out of his pocket and threw them on the table before both Tay and Summer ran after him. Fillen clearly wanted nothing to do with their family. Fillen leapt over the heads of some commuters below and Tay followed whilst Summer went through the crowd. Fillen then force jumped onto a vessel currently on its way up to the surface. Tay grappled onto one below and then onto the same one as Fillen.

"What do you want, brother?" Asked Fillen

"Fillen, we need your help," Said Tay. But Fillen then jumped over to the surface of level 1124 and continued to run from his brother. Tay grappled after him. Fillen kicked over a stack of barrels and force pushed them in Tay's direction. Tay used his lightsaber to cut the first four in half and jumped over the fifth and continued to chase Fillen through the streets. Tay deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it back to his belt. Tay and Fillen ran into a dead end.

"Stay back" Said Fillen igniting his own yellow bladed lightsaber. Holding Tay at arms length.

"Fillen, I've already told you that we need your help" Replied Tay.

"With what?" Asked Fillen still holding the saber towards Tay.

"With the force saber," Said Tay.

"Its returned?" Asked Fillen

"It has yes." Replied Tay. Fillen then force pushed Tay backwards whilst using his lightsaber to attach to the wall and kick himself up to the next level. Tay followed using the same technique. Tay then pulled his saber back to his hand and followed Fillen around a corner into a warehouse. Tay clipped his lightsaber to his belt and went further in. The doors to the warehouse then closed behind him as the lights also cut out leaving Tay and Fillen in darkness. Tay ignited his lightsaber and a yellow glow that was emitted from the saber's blade filled the area allowing Tay to see around him. Tay heard a shuffling in the crates and when he went closer a loth cat came out and the loth cat's ear twitched at the sight of Tay before disappearing into the warehouse.

Chapter 9 in two weeks.

8. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Chapter 9- The saber's destruction

Tay swung his saber left and right allowing him to see his sorrundings. The hum of Tay's lightsaber was the only noise that could be heard until Tay heard a second saber ignite further in. Tay went closer to the light and swung upwards with his saber only for the other saber to clash with his own. When he looked at the face before him, he saw Summer.

"Watch where you swing that thing Tay" Said Summer as the two held their saber to their side.

"You really think that I will come with you that easy, Jedi" Said Fillen.

"How do you know we are jedi, Fillen" Asked Tay holding his saber in-front of him.

"Do you really think I'm stupid, a former jedi can always recognize a jedi when they see one. You also aren't the first jedi to try and bring me out of hiding, Taylor Avinn George Neir" Replied Fillen

"You know who I am?" Asked Tay

"No, I know who you both are, I don't know why I didn't realize it at first. You two are some of the biggest and most decorated jedi generals here on coruscant." Replied Fillen as another yellow saber ignited ahead of the two jedi, revealing the wielder to be Fillen.

"I will never return to the jedi temple, the jedi will die" Added Fillen

"Not if we have anything to say about it" Replied Summer speaking as the jedi master that she was.

"That is why you must make a choice sister, before you there two beings, our brother and his master Pooja Dreit, you must choose who you will save, him or her" Explained Fillen. Holding a lightsaber to Master Dreit's throat. Summer held her saber towards her brother.

"Us jedi do not take these things likely, Fillen Neir." Said Summer.

"Very well" Said Fillen as he swung his saber diagonally upwards going to strike at Pooja's neck.

"NOOOOO" Cried Summer launching towards Fillen, knocking him back and sending his saber flying at the same time. Summer struck down with her saber and Fillen only just managed to block the saber by igniteing the yellow blade of his lightsaber just in time. He then kicked upwards sending Summer back. Summer then grabbed Tay's saber from her bag and ignited the blade. Tay had never seen Summer take his saber without asking him first. Summer swung down with Tay's lightsaber whilst bringing her own to bear on Fillen's right shoulder. Fillen blocked the first blade and the second hit his shoulder at it was intended to. Tay could see that Summer had lost it and ignited his own lightsaber to block both his second and summer's lightsabers from destroying their brother. Manniwin was fighting back against Summer. The dark and the light were fighting against eachother within Summer. Tay pushed his sister backwards and caused her collide with the wall of the warehouse and get knocked out. Tay took his lightsaber to his from Summer and clipped both sabers to his belt he also handed Summer's to his brother

"Are you alright, brother?" Asked Tay offering a hand to his brother.

"Yes, why did you help me?" Replied Fillen taking Tay's hand and getting up. Fillen also clipped his lightsaber to his belt and also clipped Summer's to his belt to.

"You may not like me, but I'm still your brother, Fillen" Replied Tay as he untied his master

"And also she would not have stopped until you were dead, so I had to step in" Added Tay as Master Dreit got up from the ground and called her saber to her hand.

"Thank you brother" Replied Fillen.

"It's what brothers do, my friend and also the jedi" Said Tay. The three then grabbed summer and left the warehouse. Once they got back to the Neir's razor crest the three put summer in a spare seat and pulled away from level 1119.

They then left coruscant and made the jump to hyperspace. The four were one their way back to the jedi temple.

"Fillen tell me, why did you run away from us?" Asked Tay leaning in closer to his brother.

"I didn't believe that you were my brother and I thought you were just working for people trying to kill me" Replied Fillen.

"Who are these people, Fillen?" Asked Tay as Master Dreit brought them out of hyperspace.

"They call themselves, the scarlet hunters, Tay, they hunt down and kill force sensitives for a living. They also want to kill me as I know too much about them, as I was once part of their syndicate. I am also sorry foe the sate that Senator Carlon was put in a few years ago Master Dreit." Replied Fillen.

Master Dreit put the ship on autopilot for their final approach and turned to the Neir.

"You know of that?" Asked Master Dreit

"I was there, they made me do it. We are up on a roof opposite the senate building and they made me fight him. I jumped down in front of him and Ignited a red lightsaber, favoured by the syndicate. We were unaware that he also had a lightsaber as senators are not supposed to have them. He ignited his own green bladed lightsaber and we started to fight in the end he been heavily injured, and he fled to find his brother." Explained Fillen. Just then the ship touched down Infront of the jedi temple's many entrances.

"Thank you for letting us know Fillen" Replied Master Dreit before leaving the razor crest and joined the rest of the council outside. Summer then also came around and clipped her lightsaber to her belt and the three siblings left their father's razor crest.

"Master Neir, Padawan Neir and Fillen, welcome." Said Noah and the three bowed down to him.

"Fillen before we do anything do you wish to become a jedi once more?" Asked Noah

"yes, I do, Grandmaster" replied Fillen as he was presented with his old jedi robes and his old lightsaber.

"Very well, you will attain your rank of jedi knight and be partnered with jedi Master Anothny Nidor." Replied Noah and Fillen took his jedi belongings and followed his new master.

"You two, I see you found your brother" Said Noah as Fillen left with his new master.

"Indeed, we need to talk with him a little bit later on." Said Tay and the council and the two Neirs entered the temple. A couple minutes later, Tay, Summer and Fillen were on their way to deal with a disturnabance on Naboo. The consumer of the force a.k.a Darth Nul had been spoted draining the underwater gungan city of its water. As they landed and left their ship, it exploded knocking Tay and summer forward while Fillen maged to stick the landing. There infront of them stood Darth Nul. Well, she was actually hovering. She saw Fillen and smiled.

"Ah it seems another force sensitive has joined us" She said as she aimed the force saber towards Fillen, rather then draining the force from him however, it deactivated.

"Huh?" Said Nul as she reactivated the blade. This had never happened to her before.

Tay then launched forward but Nul batted him aside with the force but what she did not know is that by batting Tay with the force his force senseitivity had returned as he came into close contact with the force saber. Tay kicked himslef up and force pushed Nul. Nul went flying forward and kicked herslef back up. The force saber remained in her hand.

"It's too late Neir, the galaxy has witnessed the power of the force saber and now it will rise against the jedi and take over the galaxy." Exclaimed Nul as she released a barrage of red force lightning towards the young jedi knight. Tay ignited and brought his yellow lightsaber to absorb the lightning. Fillen launched forward at Nul and she force pushed him away and sent force lightning at him as well. Summer then got up and saw her brothers fighting Nul and her force lightning. Summer ignited her saber and lunged at Nul. Nul cut off her attack from the two siblings and the force saber collided with the master's saber Tay then launched forward, and he went straight for the force saber. Nul pushed Summer back a little and the force saber collided with Tay's. To Nul's surprise Tay had installed the modification to his saber that would not make Tay's saber short-circuit when it would collide. Fillen also began to close the gap between him and Nul. Summer cut off her attack and kicked Fillen square in the jaw, and kicked him back, breaking his jaw. She then pushed Summer away and grabbed Tay and Fillen with the force choking them both. Summer kicked herself up and saw the force saber clipped to Nul's belt. Summer clipped her own saber to her belt and ran directly at Nul. Nul saw her when it was too late, and summer slammed into Nul's chest. Nul went down and kicked Summer off her. She also dropped Tay and Fillen. When Summer and Nul got up, Nul reached for the force saber only to find it was not clipped to her belt. When she looked at Summer, she saw her turn and that Summer had the hilt of the Force Saber in her hand.

"It seems that the tables have turned Nul" Said Summer as she ignited the blade of the force saber, which took on the three main jedi colour, Green, Blue and Yellow. But it also had the colour of the sith, red. Summer and Nul looked directly at each other until Nul ignited a curved hilted, red bladed lightsaber. Nul then launched forward, and Summer brought the force saber up to meet it. She then jumped over Nul and pointed the force saber directly at her draining the force from Nul whilst restoring the force in Summer. Just then multiple jedi appeared behind them. The council, Bolen, Del, Crilla, Anothny and Pooja had arrived to see the finale of Nul. Summer pulled Nul towards the council and she landed on her back. Grandmaster Noah, Jedi Master Pooja Dreit and Jedi Master Anothny Nidor appeared in Nul's vision and Nul went for Anothny but was knocked by a blast from the force saber. Nul was then taken away and Del and his Master Bolen Carlon came forward. Summer then pointed the force saber to the pair and returned their force sensitivity. Summer also clipped the force saber to her belt and helped her brothers up off the ground. The three siblings where united for the first time in their lives. Noah then approached the three of them.

"You three have done well, Fillen and Tay you two will be given the rank of jedi master." Said Noah

"Summer, you have shown everything a jedi master should, but you must be the one to destroy the force saber so it does not fall into the wrong hands again" Explained Noah

"Of Course, Grandmaster" Replied Summer as she unclipped her yellow bladed lightsaber and ignited the blade before sending it through the hilt of the force saber. As the blade swept through the hilt an explosion of energy occurred as the kyber crystal of the saber exploded upon contact with Summer's lightsaber blade. As the two half's of the force saber's hilt hit the ground, there was a temporary shift in the force until everything returned to normal. A great rumbling could be heard from above and as the jedi and the rest of Naboo looked up, the planet of Tokadana was rebuilding itself and the water of the gungan city had returned. It seemed that with the destruction of the force saber, all the damage it had done was reversing. The jedi then returned to the jedi temple on Lucicar. As the jedi returned the entirety of Lucicar began to celebrate. The jedi had done what all those before them had tried and failed, they destroyed the force saber. The weapon that had been born on Lucicar but that was a story for another time. Many days later Tay and Fillen stood at the front of the jedi temple. The jedi order and the entirety of the republic was ahead of them. Tay and Fillen were both wearing cream jedi robes and brown jedi traveling cloaks. They both had their lightsaber clipped to their belts. Noah then turned to the crowd ahead of the jedi temple.

"Greetings, citizens of the republic, today we mark the making of two new jedi masters, today we bring Jedi knights Tay and Fillen Neir into the rank of Jedi Master. They have shown great power and skill against some of the most challenging foes. Only a few days ago these two jedi knights used their knowledge in the force to defeat Darth Nul and destroy the force saber, Before that when Tay had his force sensitivity stripped from him, he always remembered his training and used what he had available, from this day forth..." Exclaimed Grandmaster Noah Nightangle. He then ignited his green bladed lightsaber.

"Both Jedi knight Tay Neir and Jedi Knight Fillen Neir shall be known as Jedi Master Tay and Jedi Master Fillen, and they shall have unrestricted access to everything that is available to jedi masters. Rise Masters Tay and Fillen and be yourself and fight for the republic until the death of the force." Added Noah as he knighted the two Neir's making them official Jedi Master's. The entirety of the republic then began to celebrate the two Neirs becoming jedi masters. As Tay and Fillen walked over to their sister she smiled and embraced them both.

"That's the end of one chapter, but as one ends another begins," Said Summer
    ===================================================================================================================And because I can't be bothered to post chapter 10 in two weeks here it is the final chapter of The force saber

Chapter 10- 10 years later

It was 10 years after the destruction of the force saber and Tay and Fillen had grown a lot older and wiser. Tay was now a 34-year-old white human male. He had black hair much like his brother and sister, he had blue eyes and a scar across each. The right one he had whilst fighting his sister many, many years ago and his left one he had whilst he was a bounty hunter. He wore cream jedi robes and a brown traveling cloak the same as he had worn during his knightning cermonay that had made him a jedi master. He had both of his sliver hilted and yellow bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt. His former padawan Crilla had since became a jedi knight and had a padawan of her own. Tay now had a new padawan. Tay then looked over at his brother.

"You alright?" Tay asked Fillen. Fillen was 56-year-old white human male. He wore brown jedi robes and had a brown cloak. He had his black hilted and yellow bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt. He had blue eyes and black hair like his brother and sister. He also had a padawan of his own. Fillen's padawan was currently on a mission of her own with Tay's padawan. Fillen and Tay had been positioned on the front line of the defence of their training facility on Ryloth. Tay was the general of the Disaster legion and Fillen was the general of the emotion legion.

"Strom gather some of our men and take them to General Carlon on the western approach." Commanded Tay. Storm wore a set of Sith trooper armour with a blue and grey paintjob. Storm did as she was told and took some of her men to General Carlon. General Carlon was on the western approach it was on a cliff opposite Tay's and Fillen's position. General Carlon was actually Tay's best friend Jedi Master Bolen Carlon. He was a 33-year-old black human male. He wore Tan jedi robes and had a black cloak on. He had his gold hilted and blue bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt. Bolen also had blue eyes, well a blue eye. Bolen had gone blind in one eye, and it was a glassy white. He had sustained the injury during a fight with a Sith lord. He was the General of the weather legion. His former padawan was Del. He had since turned to the dark side. This was the Sith lord that Bolen had sustained the injury from. Bolen was still a pretty good fighter despite being blind in one eye as he had the force on his side and since going blind in his right eye his connection to the force had grown stronger to the point where it was almost equivalent to Tay's own connection to the force with Tay having about 2,600 midi-chlorians and Bolen now having 2,500 the same amount as Darth Vitaite. Bolen heard footsteps from behind him and new that it was some of Tay's troops.

"Commander Storm" Said Bolen

"General Carlon, General Tay wishes to talk with you." Replied Strom as she handed Bolen a comlink.

"Thank you, Storm." Said Bolen

"No problem, sir, just doing my job." Replied Storm.

"Go ahead Tay," Said Bolen. All Bolen could hear through the com was static until it jumped to life.

"Bolen, what your status?" Asked Tay speaking through his own ComLink.

"Nothing yet, wait" Replied Bolen as he sensed a disturbance in the force, they were close.

"I sense it to, where are they, Bolen?" Asked Tay. Bolen grabbed a pair Macrobinoculars and looked over at the opening between himself and Tay. He saw a group of speeders headed directly for their position.

"The North cliff entrance " Replied Bolen.

"Copy" Said Tay and the two ended it. Back down at Tay's position him, Fillen and their legions got ready to pounce. Tay and Fillen unclipped their lightsabers while their troops prepared their own. The speeders Bolen had said about them zoomed past their position and the legions struck onto their attackers like a predator does their prey. Tay and Fillen ignited their Yellow bladed lightsaber whilst their legion ignited their red ones, and the two sides began to clash. This training facility was a vital post for the republic, and they could not allow it to fall. Bolen then ignited his own blue bladed lightsaber and jumped down into the fry as his legion followed. The three legions outnumbered the opposition and with Bolen's surprise attack from above they managed to catch THE GALACTIC ORDER off balance. Tay and Bolen then met in the centre of the battle and rebounded blast after blast from the galactic order's troops. They may actually win this battle. They were certainly going the right way about it. From above all that could be seen were pretty little lights, were as in reality those pretty little lights were lightsabers and blaster bolts launching across the field on Ryloth.

To be continued in STAR WARS THE LEGEND OF TAY NEIR THE FINAL LEGACY

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  9. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Title: The legend of Tay Neir and the final legacy
    Author(s): Tay Neir
    Timeframe: 10 years after Star wars the legend of Tay Neir and the force saber
    Main Characters: Tay Neir, Summer Neir, Micheal Neir
    Genre: Story

Chapter 1- 10 years later

It was 10 years after the destruction of the force saber and Tay and Fillen had grown a lot older and wiser. Tay was now a 34-year-old white human male. He had black hair much like his brother and sister, he had blue eyes and a scar across each eye. The right one he had whilst fighting his sister many, many years ago and his left one he had whilst he was a bounty hunter. He wore cream jedi robes and a brown traveling cloak the same as he had worn during his knighting ceremony that had made him a jedi master. He had both of his sliver hilted and yellow bladed lightsabers clipped to his belt. His former padawan Crilla had since became a jedi knight and had a padawan of her own. Tay now had a new padawan. Tay then looked over at his brother.

"You alright?" Tay asked Fillen. Fillen was a 56-year-old white human male. He wore brown jedi robes and had a brown cloak. He had his black hilted and yellow bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt. He had blue eyes and black hair like his brother and sister. He also had a padawan of his own. Fillen's padawan was currently on a mission of her own with Tay's padawan. Fillen and Tay had been positioned on the front line of the defense of their training facility on Ryloth. Tay was the general of the Disaster legion and Fillen was the general of the emotion legion, the two best legions in the grand army of the republic

"Strom gather some of our troops and take them to General Carlon on the western approach." Commanded Tay. Storm wore a set of Sith trooper armor with a blue and grey paintjob. Storm did as she was told and took some of her men to General Carlon. General Carlon was on the western approach it was on a cliff opposite Tay's and Fillen's position. General Carlon was actually Tay's best friend Jedi Master Bolen Carlon. He was a 33-year-old black human male. He wore Tan jedi robes and had a black cloak on. He had his gold hilted and blue bladed lightsaber clipped to his belt. Bolen also had blue eyes, well a blue eye. Bolen had gone blind in one eye, and it was a glassy white. He had sustained the injury during a fight with a Sith lord. He was the General of the weather legion. His former padawan was Del. He had since turned to the dark side. This was the Sith lord that Bolen had sustained the injury from. Bolen was still a pretty good fighter despite being blind in one eye as he had the force on his side and since going blind in his right eye his connection to the force had grown stronger to the point where it was almost equivalent to Tay's own connection to the force with Tay having about 2,600 midi-chlorians and Bolen now having 2,500 the same amount as Darth Vitaite. Bolen heard footsteps from behind him and new that it was some of Tay's troops.

"Commander Storm" Said Bolen

"General Carlon, General Tay wishes to talk with you." Replied Strom as she handed Bolen a comlink.

"Thank you, Storm." Said Bolen

"No problem, sir, just doing my job." Replied Storm.

"Go ahead Tay," Said Bolen. All Bolen could hear through the com was static until it jumped to life.

"Bolen, what your status?" Asked Tay speaking through his own ComLink.

"Nothing yet, wait" Replied Bolen as he sensed a disturbance in the force, they were close.

"I sense it to, where are they, Bolen?" Asked Tay. Bolen grabbed a pair Macrobinoculars and looked over at the opening between himself and Tay. He saw a group of speeders headed directly for their position.

"The North cliff entrance " Replied Bolen.

"Copy" Said Tay and the two ended it. Back down at Tay's position him, Fillen and their legions got ready to pounce. Tay and Fillen unclipped their lightsabers while their troops prepared their own. The speeders Bolen had said about them zoomed past their position and the legions struck onto their attackers like a predator does their prey. Tay and Fillen ignited their Yellow bladed lightsaber whilst their legion ignited their red ones, and the two sides began to clash. This training facility was a vital post for the republic, and they could not allow it to fall. Bolen then ignited his own blue bladed lightsaber and jumped down into the fry as his legion followed. The three legions outnumbered the opposition and with Bolen's surprise attack from above they managed to catch THE GALACTIC ORDER off balance. Tay and Bolen then met in the centre of the battle and rebounded blast after blast from the galactic order's troops. They may actually win this battle. They were certainly going the right way about it. From above all that could be seen were pretty little lights, were as in reality those pretty little lights were lightsaber and blaster bolts launching across the field on Ryloth.
    Tay then turned to his fellow jedi master.

"Bolen take your troops and defend the main compound" Commanded Tay as he was the one leading the defense

"Copy" Said Bolen and he took his troops and went to the main compound. Fillen and Tay then ended up meeting each other a few moments later.

"Brother" Said Fillen

"Brother" Replied Tay. A sith's red lightsaber then came flying towards the two Neir's and it was Tay that batted it away. The saber was then recalled to its owner's hand. When Tay looked it was former jedi padawan Del Katana. Del had grown older but had not changed much since he was a jedi. Del was now 25-years-old, and he was a yellow skinned male nutolan. He wore black sith robes and had a red bladed, sliver hilted lightsaber in his hand. Del's eyes had also gone from a black to a bright red to show his devotion to the dark side. His right hand now had a black glove over it to hide his robotic hand beneath after it had been cut off by his former master, Bolen Carlon. Now that Del had revealed himself Tay was glad, he had sent Bolen to defend the main compound.

"Del, What are you?" Asked Tay holding his yellow blade in front of him.

"I am what the jedi made me, Master Tay Neir" Replied Del holding his red blade forward towards Tay.

"Also, the name's Darth Crat now, Neir" Added Del before launching at Tay. Tay swept himself to one side as the Sith apprentice zoomed past him. Crat the spun around to face Tay. Crat launched towards Tay once more. Tay and Crat's sabers collided. The two were then engaged in a saber lock. Yellow crackled against red. All around them the battle continued to proceed.
    "You are weak Master Tay Neir; age betrays you and so does the light" Explained Crat

"The dark side blinds you Crat" Replied Tay and as he broke the saber lock, he kicked Crat backwards. Crat landed and dug his saber into the ground to prevent himself going any further. Crat then got up. He had to admit that this guy was skilled with a lightsaber. Crat then released a barrage of force lightning towards Tay. As the lightning came towards him Tay sent a barrage of yellow force lightning towards Crat. The two force powers collided sending sparks in every direction. Tay's force lightning outmatched Crat's and the Sith went flying . He then looked around and saw that his side was losing and ordered a retreat. They would not be coming for this facility anytime soon and the republic had won. The three legions then gathered up their resources and returned to their flagships. The three flagships were called, Neir central (Tay Neir), Blue lagoon (Bolen Carlon) and Green Killer (Fillen Neir). Once the three legions arrived aboard their respective flagships, they made the jump to hyperspace heading for the jedi temple on Lucicar. Aboard the Green Killer, Fillen arrived in the bridge and saw his many troops going about their duties that they were required to do as members of the grand army of the republic. Fillen was surprised that he was actually enjoying his time being a jedi. Fillen then came out of hyperspace along with Tay. Once they did, they saw the planet of Jakku ahead of them. Two small vessels then came to both of the flagships. These were the personal starfighters of Tay's and Fillen's padawans. As the two fighters landed in the two flagships, they made the jump to hyperspace once more. A few moments later Fillen's padawan entered the bridge covered in sand.

"Please, don't send me to any more sand planets master" She said, getting sand out of her robes and her lightsaber hilt. Fillen turned to see his padawan and smiled.

"I thought you liked sand, my young padawan" He said letting out a little giggle.

"Master" Replied Fillen's padawan. Fillen's padawan was a female Twi'lek. She had pink skin and blue eyes. She wore tan jedi robes and had her gold hilted and green bladed lightsaber clipped to her belt. Her headtailes ran down her back and were covered in sand. She was 15 years old, and her name was Dovlivi. She was really not happy with her master currently.

10. Taylor Neir

May 26, 2022
    Sorry this is a little late but here it is

Chapter 2- AN UNEXPECTED ALLIANCE

Once they returned to the jedi temple, Tay and Fillen allowed their padawan's to go and clean themselves up as they were both covered with sand. The two then went to the council chamber to give the council a report of the mission that they had just done. As they walked through the halls, Bolen joined them, and they passed a group of jedi younglings.

"Master Tay" one of them said as he passed them. May of the other younglings gasped and awed as the three jedi masters passed them. They had clearly heard of Tay's legend, but Tay remained unbothered by it. They entered the council chamber and Tay's loth cat that he had received as a gift a few years prior jumped onto his shoulder. The jedi council sat around the three masters and Tay noticed that two seats of the jedi council were still empty, they had been for a few weeks. Around the room sat the other 10 jedi council members. The grandmaster now adays was Grandmaster Summer Neir, the highmaster was indeed Bolen Carlon and he had sat in his seat the moment he had entered. Grandmaster Summer Neir was now 37-years-old. She had black hair and blue eyes. She wore cream jedi robes and had he mark of Grandmaster embroided to her robes. She had her silver hilted and yellow bladed lightsaber clipped to her belt. She also wore her brown cloak everywhere she went.

"Jedi master Tay Neir, I take it the mission was successful," said Summer.

"It was indeed Grandmaster" Replied Tay. Tay and Fillen then spent the next 24 minutes telling the jedicouncil what occurred during the battle.

"...and then they fled, it was an easy battle to be honest" Finished Fillen. The jedi council then nodded their heads in agreement.

"Thank you, once again Tay, for volunteering to lead the defense," Said Summer.

"It was nothing, as a jedi master I knew that I would be part of this sort of thing eventually" Replied Tay

"We can see, also Tay can I ask you to teach my class for me today, I'm in here for a few hours longer today?" Asked Jedi Master Laim Starwalker. Laim was a 35-year-old male Kel-dor. He wore brown jedi robes and had orange skin. He also wore a re-breather to breath here on Lucicar. Laim had a purple hilted and green bladed lightsaber. Laim also stood at a height of 6 ft 5. He had been on the council for a few years now. Tay was taken by surprise as he had never been asked to teach a class that was not his before, never mind Laim's. But Tay just simply responded by saying

"Sure thing, Master Starwalker" And with that the two jedi master bowed and left the council chamber. Tay left Fillen on the fifth level of the jedi temple and headed down a corridor. Once he got to the end, he entered a training area that had been designed t0 teach younglings in the ways of the force. Tay saw the sheets of paper laying around by Laim's area. Tay looked at them and then sat where Laim usually did. Tay was not used to being in a class chamber that was not his own. Tay looked around the chamber. The walls where white tiles, the floor was a comfy brown carpet, and the ceiling was a bright blue that shone down on the brown carpet. How Laim taught younglings in this room was beyond Tay. Just then the gong of the temple sounded marking the end of one lesson and the beginning of another. Tay got up and waited by the inside of the chamber door. He stood there for at least 5 minutes. Once Tay heard voices outside, he opened the chamber door and stood at the front of the line that stood outside the room. Tay was lucky he did not have his class currently. There was about 20-32 jedi younglings Infront of him.

"Good afternoon younglings, please enter in a single fill and grab everything you need for this lesson." Said Tay and many younglings walked past him. There was one youngling that took his interest. Tay decided to pay close attention to the youngling during this lesson. Tay then made sure there were not any younglings dawdling and entered the chamber to see the entire class waiting for Tay to sit down. Tay sat down on Laim's pillow. It was a bright green just like his lightsaber. The younglings were also sat down on their pillows that Tay thought was their lightsaber colors. There was a lot of blue's and green but that one youngling that Tay had decided to pay attention to was sitting on an orange one. That was unusual for a jedi youngling by every stetch of the imagination. Tay then spoke to the class.

"Good afternoon class, as you can see Master Starwalker is not with us today. You all of course know who I am as I teach a lot of you myself. But for those who don't know I am Jedi Master Tay Neir." Explained Tay. After he had said who he was a murmur broke out throughout the class. The youngling on the orange pillow allowed a little smile to form on his face.
    Tay saw this and knew that it can't be good.

"Master Starwalker has of course left me a note telling me what you have done but we are going to forget it." Said Tay.

"Now to make sure there are no injures I would like to ask you all to put your lightsaber underneath your names" Said Tay and the whole class of younglings put their lightsabers along the wall. Tay even went over and did the same directly were master Starwalker would normally put his lightsaber. Once the class sat down, Tay looked over at the orange pillow and saw that the youngling had not put his lightsaber on the wall like everyone else. Tay looked across the wall and saw only one empty space so knew that who the name was the name of the jedi youngling. The name read Lenna N Flast. Tay saw underneath their name that they were female. Tay turned to the jedi youngling.

"Miss Lenna Flast, why do you think you are different than everyone else, put your saber on the wall." Said Tay. Lenna then turned to face Tay and he saw that she was a female jawa. Unlike the rest of her species, she did not wear small brown robes but rather a set of small cream jedi robes and a brown cloak with the hood swung up to hide her face underneath as Jawa's did not show their faces.

"Nyeta. (No)" she said.

"Ikee beg Juwir pardon. (I beg your pardon.)" Replied Tay

"Ikee said Nyeta. (I said No) said Lenna as she stood up and left. Tay decided that she was better outside the chamber than in it. It was at that moment that a loud crash came from outside. Tay called his sabers and ran out of the chamber to see the landing platform entrance supports had been blown out of place and the beings on the landing platform were running. There was a pillar about to land on a being and Tay ran forward and ignited his yellow bladed lightsaber in time to prevent the pillar from falling on the being as the two Halfs fell either side of the two. Tay then turned and saw that he had just saved the Sith lord Darth Grinnwen. Grinnwen looked really shoke up and he was also Badley injured. Tay turned his saber towards Grinnwen's throat. The yellow blade illuminated the watery eyes of the sith lord. Grinnwen was a yellow skinned male nutolan, He wore tattered black robes that had been ripped and looked like he had had the worst end of a fight. His lightsaber hilt was in very bad condition to the point where Tay doubted the blade would even ignite anymore. He was missing a headtail or two and there was blood running down onto the flagged stone below him. Tay had never seen a Sith lord this badly injured before and Tay knew it could not have been a jedi that had injured him this much. It was either a rivel Sith who was no longer in the galactic order or a very powerful beast. Tay decided it must be the former.

"Wait, wait, wait please I come here in peace, I don't want no trouble from the jedi, Master Tay" Said Grinnwen holding one very bloody yellow hand in front of him to prove his point and Tay thought that Grinnwen couldn't cause any trouble even if he wanted to as the jedi would just end him. Afterall he was not very far from death in the state that he was in. Tay deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt whilst also putting his right arm out for Grinnwen. Grinnwen was taken aback by this gesture from Tay but took his arm anyway. HIs left leg was broken so Tay wrapped Grinnwen's arm over shoulder. Tay then turned and saw a lot of jedi watching Tay and Grinnwen. 200 younglings, 25 jedi padawans, 14 jedi knights, 7 jedi masters and the entire jedi council had just seen what Tay had done and as the two force-sensitives approached them they stood aside for the two and Tay brought Grinnwen into the jedi temple. He took Grinnwen down two levels and into the main medical chamber where he was greeted by a bunch of medical staff who were obliged to do whatever a member of the jedi order told them too. As Tay entered with Grinnwen they instantly took Grinnwen and started to prepare everything needed to heal him. Tay was ushered outside and told to wait while Grinnwen was being seen to. Tay did as he was told, and he took a seat. It was only now that Tay was concerned for the sith lord as Tay had fought against him for many years and was now being seen to by the jedi temple's medical team. For starters why did Darth Grinnwen come to the jedi temple in the first place and how did he know it's new location. This all troubled Tay but he didn't want to dwell on it too much. Tay was then called into the chamber and he knew that whatever reason Grinnwen had came to the jedi temple, Tay would help the sith lord.

Chapter 3- coming soon