main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN Star Wars: The Mando Wars

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Kato Sai, May 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    In A Galaxy, Far, Far, Away…

[​IMG]

Story:

The Mandalorians have united under Mandalor The Ultimate, and have begun a crusade to conquer the galaxy. The Jedi Council has decided to remain neutral in this war. Revan, a Jedi Knight, and a band of Jedi calling themselves the Revanites have chosen to disobey the Council and join the fight against the Mandalorians…

This RP is set before the events of Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR for short).

—————————————

Rules:

Submit Character Sheets to GM (Kato Sai) for approval. This includes known characters, not just created ones.

No controlling another person’s character unless you get permission from the player, use PM (private messaging) to get permission from the player, and work out what you want to accomplish with the other player you are interacting with.

Keep things confined to the story line, meaning Anakin Skywalker and etc cannot exist in this timeline, these events transpire long before he existed.

If you have a problem, concern, or questions message the GM (Kato Sai), don’t post your questions or problems here. This thread is strictly for the roleplay.

You can also ask questionsand chat in our social/ CS thread: https://boards.theforce.net/threads/sw-the-mando-wars-social-and-cs.50056222/

——————————————

Characters:

Revan -Jedi Knight and Leader of the Revanite Jedi (1382832]@kato']Kato[/URL] Sai)

Alek -Revan’s second in command and closest friend. (1435528]@jedi']Jedi[/URL] Knight88)

Mandalor The Ultimate -Leader of the Mandalorians (Available)

Candereous Ordo - Young Mandalorian Warrior (Available)

Cassus Fett -Mandalorian Warrior (Available)

The Shadow Emperor -Sith Lord in Secret pulling the strings of the Mando Wars (Available)

You can create a new and unique character, submit a character sheet to GM (Kato Sai)

Name:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Distinguishing Marks: (Like tattoos, scars, bald head, mechanical arm)
    Ship:
    Equipment/ Weapons/ Clothing:
    Biography:

Resource:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Wars

We will not be too strict on the events in the annuls of KOTOR and TOR, what will be the same is Revan vs The Mandalor, the war, the cause of the war, The Revanchists, The Republic, and the Shadow Emperor. But we will have fun filing in the gaps, making up things as we go.

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  2. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Revan
    Jedi Temple, Coruscant

To lead was a great burden. Never had Revan anticipated that he would be the leader of a movement. He recalled how he had pleaded with the Jedi Council to join the war effort, to route the rising tide of Mandalorian aggression. They had been firm in they’re decision to remain neutral. Claiming, “Jedi are Guardians of Peace, not soldiers.” To Revan who had seen footage of burnt villages and child corpses, the Council came across heartless. Revan made his case, that of the Mandalorians were not stopped in the Outer Rim, they would reach the Core Worlds. To this the Council scoffed and urged he “know his place.” That was the last staw. Revan joined Alek, his dearest friend and brother outside the Temple Walls.

“Peace.. they say we must maintain peace. But War is coming. I cannot abide this Alek, innocent lives are being destroyed because we do nothing! I see now we must operate outside the Council’s mandate, will you join me my friend?”

TAG: @Jedi Knight88

3. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    IC: Alek

How can the council be so blind, they have seen the destruction this war has brought throughout the outer rim while they stand and watch but that is something I can no longer do I will join you my friend

Tag: Kato Sai

4. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

Revan felt his heart lighten at the words of his friend. He placed his hand on his Alek’s shoulder and smiled.

“Together we will right the wrongs, and put an end to the suffering of those facing the Mandalorian scourge!”

As Revan spoke to his friend, ten other Jedi stepped forth. They came before Revan and Alek. Each took a knee. One who was a Senior Knight named Vos Trandos spoke.

“We have heard of your petitions to the Council, that you seek justice for the Outer Rim, for the galaxy. We have come to join your cause, and to swear fealty. We will follow you to the edge of space. So we swear, making our oath binding till we join the Force in death.”

Revan was overwhelmed, to have a small army of his own. Eleven in all, but Jedi. If anything was going to turn the Mandolorian tide it would be these brave souls.

Revan raised his fist.

“We embark on a holy mission, to rescue the helpless and to bring liberty to those outside The Republic. This is the true call of a Jedi, to risk all, life and limb to liberate the oppressed. Let us mark this moment as an epoch in which the forgotten masses shall see the sabers burn to defend them at long last!”

5. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Inspired by Revan's words he felt as if he and the others could wipe out the Mandolorians by themselves. But he knew that they were far from the outer rim and even further from being prepared.As his emotional high started to come down he looked at Revan and said but where do we even start,my friend do we go to the republic senate or to the Military or what next. Whatever is next I will follow you til' the end but where do we go?

Tag: @Kato Sai

6. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The New Leader heard his friend Alek among the resounding cheers of the Revanchists.

“My friend, the Senate will bog everything down in beauacratic talks. The Military will not act without the approval of the Senate. The Outer worlds are not considered ‘worthy’ of defending because they are outside the Republic. We must act alone.”

Revan turned his hooded head towards the cheering brotherhood.

“They will be enough to make the first strike. We need one victory and then others will join us. Alek, we need a ship. Something enough for us to handle.”

7. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Revan is right Alek thought but where will we get a ship he silently muttered maybe take a transport to some of the lesser known worlds and see what we can get for the amount of credits we have he thought . He turned to Revan and said Revan any Ideas on where we should start our ship search we'll need something that won't attract to much attention he said. I've got quite a few credits saved up from missions and just saving whatever I can get. What about you, any ideas?

8. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

Revan listened to his friend and nodded. “We’ll book a vessel, make passage to the Outer Rim. There ships will be plentiful and affordable. Take what credits you have and charter us a transport. We also will need some basic supplies.”

Revan motioned for the Ten To approach. They looked upon their leader with awe. It was a significant moment.

“We should leave Temple grounds. Make no contact with any other Jedi save those sympathetic to our cause. If a Master or Councilmember attempts to contact you, ignore them. We stand apart from their chain of command. Understood?”

They shouted in unison, “Yes sir!”

Revan turned his attention back to Alek. “This is the beginning my friend, at last we will affect change.”

9. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    IC:Alek
    Yes Revan, I will book us a transport . He walked away and went to catch a shuttle to the spaceport. This is the first step to changing the future of the galaxy he thought. A couple of hours later he returned to the temple with news for Revan.

Tag: @ Kato Sai

10. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Ten Revanknights dispersed from the temple as ordered. They would wait to receive a communica from their leader. Revan remained near the enterance of the Temple, there he contemplated his rise to the headship of this band of revanchists. The Jedi Council’s indolence, and apathy had turned his heart. He could feel something within begin to burn, a power he was taught is forbidden for a Jedi. It called to him, but for the time he resisted the enticing flame, and turned to see Alek had returned with news.

11. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018

Alek was coming up the temple steps when he spotted Revan he walked up to Revan and said "my friend I have good news I've got us a transport to the system of Taris It is on the outer rim " The systems around it have already suffered heavy losses at the hands of the Mandalorians I figure with Taris not being a high priorty system to the republic and many of the soldiers on the system are wounded or sick the mandalorians are bound to strike there.

12. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

Revan smiled under his hood. “Well done my friend, as always you are shrewd and resourceful. I shall contact the Ten and tell them to rendezvous with us at the transport. Taris sounds like the idea place for our first sortie. May the Force be with us!”

Revan sent a ping on his comelink, and spoke into the receiver to tell the Revanknights to assemble.

“At last the Jedi shall enter the war, as we always should have. Lets disembark my friend.”

Revan motioned with his hand to walk, he would follow Alek to the transport.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  13. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    Tensions between the Mandalorians and the Republic have boiled to an all-time high. War is inevitable, or so says the minister of defense, Koa Delko. Despite the orders and protest of Supreme Chancellor Tol Cressa, Koa Delko secretly created and commissioned a commando team to go behind enemy lines to provide intel, sabotage, disrupt Mandalorian battle plans, and assassinate key figures to hopefully give the Republic a huge advantage in the war to come; this team is called Noble squad.

IC:
    Noble 1: Carter
    Noble 2: Kat
    Noble 3: Jun
    Noble 4: Thom
    Noble 5: Jorge
    Noble 6: Emile
    Noble 7: Fred

Noble 8: Buck

~The war room~
    Noble team all gathered in the strategic war room housed within their ship called "Lucille,"; a Kazellis Light Freighter or at least a ship prototype. Everything wasn't fully tested, and it was experimental by design, as it came equipped with a signal disruption and cloaking system. Within the ship, hangar sat six different shuttles equipped with their own Astromech pilots that constantly ran diagnostics on the ship.

Within the war room, a hologram of Koa Delko appeared before the commando team, who all stood at attention in the back, while Carter obviously stood in front as he was the ship's commander.

"Give me a Sit-rep, Carter. How are things on Lucille?"

"Sir, everything is operational; all shuttles and Astromechs are present, sir!"

"Good, now, Noble, I don't need to tell you, but obviously, your mission is of utmost urgency and secrecy, as not even the Supreme Chancellor knows of your presence, so leave no traces behind."

Buck and Fred exchanged glances while Emile and Jorge nodded with excitement; Thom was quiet as per usual. Jun, however, wasn't taking this idea well; he eventually spoke, "With all due respect, sir, isn't it a gross misallocation of valuable resources if we all got to prison for treason. We are disobeying the SUPREME CHANCELLOR."

"And with all due "respect" Jun, you can go to prison for insubordination if you speak out of line again."

"Don't worry, Jun, I'll shed a single tear if you get locked up," chuckled Thom.

"That's more than I can say for you," retorted Jun.

" Lock it down, ladies! The minister of defense is still here, and you both can make out later."

Jun scoffed while Thom continued to chuckle.

Carter nodded his head at Kat, while Tol Cressa raised an eyebrow at this encounter and continued.

"Your first objective is located within Mandolorian space on Concord Dawn. On it is one Jefrom Kessh, a secret informant of ours who has been compromised. We lost contact with him a few days ago, and we need you to investigate and report his status. And if he's still alive, he is to be extracted and returned to Coruscant to one of my informants, am I clear?"

Carter nodded, "Wilco." (Wilco means Will comply in military slang.)

"Then we'll communicate more once you finish the mission, Delko out."

The transmission ended. And some of the members of Noble already left the war room. Fred made sure Jun was gone before he said this,

"Sir, even though Jun is a tosser, I do agree with him. Isn't it weird that he disobeyed the Chancellor for a simple report and retrieval mission?"

Buck interrupted, "It's not for a single mission, Delko is likely using us as a sabotage campaign against the Mandalorians, and he wants every bit of information he can to leverage it in the war. We are in all essence of the word a Black-ops unit now whose death can be waived away."

Carter nodded, impressed by Buck's grasp on the situation, "What Buck said EXCEPT," Carter looked Buck directly in the eye when he said this. "Every bit of information, every successful sabotage run is going to save millions of Republic lives, so our mission is no less critical, dismissed."

Buck and Fred saluted and left the war room while Carter sat down and pondered things alone.

~Armory~
    Jorge and Emile stared at the stockpile of weapons and ammo they stored within Lucille, and it was a lot!

"Man, I'm feeling safe already."

"I know, right! We could take out a battalion of regular republic troops with these."

"But how many Mandalorians?"

"As many as we can, we can certainly kill alot."

Emile laughed, "If we can kill Mandalorians, then no one can stop us!"

"Exactly."

Noble team had their orders, and with that, they headed off to Mandalorian space to find the informant Jefrom Kessh on Concord Dawn.

TAG: No one

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  14. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Alek began to walk down the temple steps and when he and Revan reached the bottom Alek hailed a transport to the spaceport he looked at Revan and said now we have transport and a few others with us I was wondering where and what supplies we need and how can we get them on the ship. I am sure the force will guide us as always my friend as they disembarked the transport Alek pointed over to a ship it's the best I could get on short notice and my limited credits a small corvette with little armament and shields will it do he asked as he looked at Revan.

15. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The New Leader looked at the vessel and smiled, his hood and robes flapping in the wind being manufactured by the transport. He placed his hand on Alek’s shoulder. “It will do fine.” The Ten arrived with crates of supplies, food stuffs, and water. Revan approached them. “Where did you get all of this?!” Vos Trandos stepped forward, “Its not a gift, if you have to ask” (Inspired From Ridley Scott’s Robinhood). Revan smiled. “Very well, load it aboard.” He turned to Alek, “It seems The Force has provided. Now come, lets set a course for Taris, and begin the reckoning.” Revan’s voice changed to a deep and rumbling sound as he uttered the last word. It came from within, and he wondered if it was noticeable.

16. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    IC: Keldan Wren

Keldan entered the bridge of his team's freighter, the jai'galaar and sat down in the pilot's seat. His friend and accomplice Fila Skirata was across from him. Fila spoke up. ''So Keldan,'' she said ''Where we headed next?'' ''Taris,'' Keldan said Manda'lore's mounting an invasion we can try to spread the information. Maybe get some recruits and confront him. We'll make mandalore work for mandalore, not Sith Chaavla.'' Fila chuckled, ''If we can do anything, you're talking like a Manda'lor.'' Keldan Laughed, ''Well, I'm not that just holding a group of misfit mandos together. Set the coordinates I'll go tell the others.'' Keldan left the room and the ship entered the blue of hyperspace.

Last edited: May 24, 2021
    Kato Sai and darthbernael like this.
  17. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

Revan boarded the Defender Light Class Corvette ship, a staple from Galactic War against the Sith. Back then it served as a base of operations for Jedi going deep into the galaxy. It would serve the cause well.

The New Leader entered the common area where his followers now stood and bowed they’re heads.

Revan took a deep breath. “We are heading to Taris, there we will engage the enemy and begin the reckoning. Show no quarter, take no prisoners, kill every Mando.” As he said these words his chest compressed, and he felt the flame again. His anger boiling beneath the surface. “Set a course for Taris. Dismissed.”

The Crew went busy about they’re work as Revan went into his private chamber to mediate. There he would prepare for the battle to come. The time for speeches was at an end, now they would give a show of force, and make the Mandos see there are Jedi with fight in them.

The Corvette paused in orbit above Coruscant, and then made the jump to Lightspeed. Sailing among the stars to the front.

18. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Sorry double post

Kato Sai likes this.
  19. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Alek was walking around the command deck making sure everything was in working order. He walked too Revan's room and saw Revan was meditating and walked back to his room and thought about meditating but he felt too restless so he thought I'll just do some lightsaber drills he ignited his Blue blade and began the basic cadences, and before he knew it an hour had passed. Phew! he thought if that tires me I am out of shape. He went to the refresher and washed up and then heard a knock at his door.

20. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

Deep in meditation, Revan felt the fire buikding inside. Was this the dark side? Or was it righteous indignation that rose to meet the injustice in the galaxy? Revan tried to seek the answer when there was a knock ar his door. Vos Trandos approached. “Sir, we are about to come out of hyperspace. Your orders?” Revan rose from his lotus position and said, “Prepare the canons, lock on to any Mando ships and fire. Prepare a boarding party, we will board the first cruiser, while this ship engages the lighter ships.” Vos bowed his head, “It will be done milord.” Revan then paused and stopped Vos from leaving, and said, “summon Alek to the Bridge, I want my Second in Command to be there when we exit hyperspace.”

Another Jedi had gone to Alek’s quarters, and knocked on the door to tell him the news. “We will be reaching Taris in a few minutes, Lord Revan wishes you to join him on the bridge.”

Revan made his way to the bridge, there he watched the stream of white lights that were stars passing by at great speed. He waited there standing before the light as a shadow, an ominous scene to some of the crew.

21. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    IC : Alek

Alek walked over to the door and opened it and saw a Jedi Knight about his age female and shorter by a good bit and she said Lord Revan wishes your presence at the bridge . So Alek walked to the bridge and saw Revan and said I've not felt like this since the first time I built my lightsaber and it blew up. He looked out the viewport and saw the corpses of republic soldiers floating around and the wreckege of republic ships aghast and inraged he let out a roar of anger that made a few of the younger jedi jump and some of the crew to stare at him the Madalorians will pay for this he said slamming his fist into the bulkhead.

Tag: @ Kato Sai

22. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Corvette had come out of lightspeed to a war zone. Ships clustered the orbit of the planet, some torn asunder and aflame. Revan pointed at a nearby Crusader-Corvette that bore the emblem of the Mand’alor. The ship canons began to fire, great beams of red tore into the Mandalorian ship which spun out of control. A nearby Mando Kedlabe-Battleship was engaging a Republic Cruiser, firing batteries on it. Revan pointed his finger, “Prepare to board that battleship!” Revan made his way to the ready room and boarding lift. Revan now stood among his friend Alek and Seven of the Knights. The Corvette entered the Mandalorian Battleship’s hangar, and the ramp dropped. Revan ignited his amethyst blad, and charged, behind him the Seven with Larimar and Yellow Jasper blades. Bolts flew past them from the rifles of the Mando Crusaders who’s T shapes visors reflected the blades the Jedi. Revan spun his blade in archs, deflecting red glowing blaster bolts and then struck a Mando across the head pressing past to another that he decapitated, and then to another he stabbed in chest and raised upward. Revan shouted as he wielded the Force and threw a Mando corpse into other Crusaders. Many began to retreat, while others drew vibroblades, Revan cut several in vibroswords in two, and dispatched the wielders. Revan paused to take notice of the scene in the hangar, Mando bodies laid in broken masses and they’re had been no ally casualties. They had the element of surprise.

Revan and his knights reached the bridge and tore through more Mandos, they’re saber blades humming and crackled as they tore threw them like wheat. Revan charged the Captain in his red, and gold armor, thrusting his blade into his chest, the Captain gurgled.. “Jedi.. scum..” The Bridge was theirs. Revan called Vos forward to chart a course for nearest Mando ship, a collision course. “Open a channel to our ship, tell it to return to the hangar at once. We are leaving.” There was a hail. Vos Trandos paused, “My Lord the Republic ship is hailing us.” Revan motioned with his hand, “put them on screen.” The screen blipped and a man with dark black hair and beard was on screen, “This is Carth Onasi of the Republic fleet, you are to cease fire at once.. wait you.. you are a Jedi!” Revan nodded, “We have joined the fight, we have taken control of the vessel from the Mandos, and have set a course to take out another Battle Cruiser.” Carth blinked and said, “Jedi fighting in the Outer Rim? Why wasn’t I.. never mind. Your help is welcome. We are heading back to Coruscant, the Mandos have declared war on The Republic, I must get intel to the Senate so they can motion to get the full might of military involved.” Revan nodded. “We will pick off any ships that pursue you.”
    Carth gave a thankful nod, “What is your name Jedi?”
    “Revan, my name is Revan.”

23. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018

Alek boarded the ship and with his blue blade lit he headed toward the armory as he took his first steps into the ship two mandos stepped forward who are y-- as Alek used the force to toss him against the wall he heard bones snap he turned to the other who was armed with a vibroblade Alek switched from Shi-cho to Djem-So to use his strength the mando charged Alek brought his lightsaber down at an angle bisecting the mando he reached the armory and saw three more mandos he spun and let loose with a riposte and flurry of slashes that would have even pushed a jedi into retreat bur the mandos just lay there in a pile alek reached for his comm and said Revan I have reached the armory.

24. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    IC:Keldan Wren

Keldan felt the ship come out of hyperspace and entered the cockpit, showing a massive battle ensuing outside. He saw a mandalorian ship was being ravaged and had been boarded. He turned to Fila. ''We need to help them, they're being slaughtered bring us in.'' The ship flew to the airlock. He approached the docking bay with his crew, Fila Skirata, Lenda Saxon, Vargan Vizsla And Cadgar Rook. They donned their armor readied their weapons and Enterd the ship. The airlock opened and Keldan heard the deafening sound of blasterfire. He let out a blaze of blasterfire and took out a jedi padawan. He shouted to his fellow Mando'ade'' Push Forward use the enviornment to you adavantage, We'll get this jedi scum off our ship!'' He made his way through the ship defeating several republic troops.

TAG: @Kato Sai @Jedi Knight88

darthbernael likes this.
  25. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    Lucille arrived at its destination and hovered in orbit over the planet of Concord dawn. The journey there was a tense one as Mandalorian patrols circled the shattered planet constantly; it was only due to Lucille's experimental cloak system and radio jamming that prevented the ship from being discovered. The mission; to retrieve the informant Jefrom Keesh if he was still alive.

IC:
    Noble 1: Carter
    Noble 2: Kat
    Noble 3: Jun
    Noble 4: Thom
    Noble 5: Jorge
    Noble 6: Emile
    Noble 7: Fred

Noble 8: Buck
    ~War room~

Carter hadn't really left the War room; he was studying the map of Concord Dawn, pondering about the possible whereabouts of Jefrom Keesh. There were multiple possibilities of his whereabouts as Jefrom hid in a remote location, but it was never disclosed where the remote location was exactly on Concord Dawn.

After narrowing down and researching the geological data, Carter arrived at four different possibilities for the informant's location, each on a different part of the same biome; the Aradesh jungle.

Carter had a tough choice ahead. As the team commander, Carter has to assign the load-outs of each squad member and place them into different sub-teams if sub-teams were, in fact, needed. However, if Carter indeed wanted to go down the route of sub-teams, he had to choose the members of each one and assign the team different roles in general. After a brief period of contemplation, Carter had decided and called everyone down to the armory; it was go time!

~Armory~
    All of Noble team stood in a line before Carter as they awaited their armory and equipment. Four different classes were available to assign; Assualt, Support, Heavy, Sniper, Covert OP, and finally, a Skirmisher.

Assault Specializes in close combat. Uses shotguns, rifles, and pistols.

Heavy Specializes in using explosive weapons. Uses LMGs and rocket launchers.

Sniper Focuses on taking enemies out from afar. Uses sniper rifles and pistols.

Support Heals conceals and buffs allies; provides suppression fire. Uses rifles and pistols.

Covert Op A special temporary assignment in which a soldier is selected to complete a Covert Operation.

Skirmisher- Specializes in covering large amounts of ground in a short amount of time, essentially a recon class. Uses Pistols, SMGs, and 3-D maneuvering gear.

Carter could assign everyone here the same class, but even then, selecting two of the same class could potentially off-balance a team and provide a squad with a glaring weakness. Still, if used correctly, Carter could ensure his squad had an overwhelming victory depending on the situation. However, Carter quickly ruled out the need for a sniper and Covert Op team as they were essentially going to fly into the middle of nowhere.

"Listen up! We are going to split up into three teams named respectively Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie Team! If I call your name, you are on Alpha team with me."

Carter clears his throat and begins role call, "Emile, Jorge!"

Emile and Jorge fist bump each other. "Jorge, you're heavy class for this mission while Emile you're going assault, While I'm going healer. Next is Bravo team; Kat and Jun!"

Kat and Jun nodded at one another; there was mutual respect between them. "Both of you guys are skirmishers; you'll be our eyes and ears."

Carter finally turned towards the final group, Thom, Fred, and Buck; it was obvious to everyone in the room, they were Charlie team.

"Thom, Assault. Fred, Support. And finally, Buck, you are also assault."

All three nodded at Carter.

"Now, everyone here's the plan of attack."

Carter provided a map of the Aradesh jungle, and all were marked up with crude lines and numbers.

[​IMG]

"Bravo, you're going to land first and scope out the jungle to cover. We are unsure if there is a Mandalorian presence there, so we need you guys to scout out the place before we can even think about deploying anyone else. So go ahead and go to the hangar."

Kat and Jun nodded and grabbed their corresponding class equipment before heading into the hangar bay. and getting inside the first shuttle. The Hangar Bay door opened and the first shuttle flew to Concord Dawn.

Within the shuttle Kat and Jun surprisingly stayed silent, as they awaited the landing of the shuttle and for their mission to officially begin.

Tag: No one

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    clone commander bossk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.