main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN Star Wars: The Mando Wars

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Kato Sai, May 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    IC: Revan

Revan gave orders to fire on multiple Crussder class corvettes in prusuit of Carth’s Cruiseer. The batteries fired madsive green shells of wnergy that tore into the smaller craft. Revan recieved a message from Alek. “Good, secure the armory, and report back..” Vos Trandos interrupted, “Milord we are being boarded! Enemy Mandos are in the hangar!” Revan made a growl. “Alek! Meet me in the Hangar, we must repel a new wave of combatants.” Revan turned to Vos, “Keep firing on any shoos that pursue that Cruiser, and tell our ship to get here ASAP, we may need to an immediate extract.” Vos nodded in total compliance. Revan made his way to the bridge door, and it opened to blaster fire. He ignited his purple blade, and parried, sending the bolts back at some Mandos. He then turned to Vos, “Seal the bridge!” The massive door closed in teo parts and locked. Revan made his way down the hall, deflecting bolts and cutting one Mando from shoulder to hip, his blue armor aglow with yellow orange streaks that turned black. Another Revan reached his free left hand, and raised into the air via The Force, gripping his neck, and choking the Mando till his struggle and gurgling ceased and he was tossed aside.

Revan reached the hangar to find more Mandos, and what was left of the Seven holding they’re ground. Revan raised two crates with the Force and tossed them into contingent of Mandos. He then charged forward.

TAG: @Jedi Knight88 @clone commander bossk

2. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    IC: Alek

Alek arrived to see Revan charge he rushed head first into battle lightsaber ablaze with a flame that he felt burning ever hotter inside. He jumped a into a high arcing lightsaber slam that he channeled the force into when he hit the ground it shook the ground of the hanger. then he used the force to crush the windpipe of a mando to the far left . then he used his lightsaber to slice one of the mandos head off.He finally made it to Revan and the stood back to back batting blasts then .Alek used the force to push one of the mandos off balanace enough to buy himself enough time for Alek to throw his lightsaber like a spear into the chest of a mando who fell with a thud he called his saber back reignited it as he looked at the dead mandos he looked at Revan and said well that was invigorating with a half smile what now he asked?

Tag : @ Kato Sai

3. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    IC: Keldan Wren

Keldan maintained his barrage against the republic troops from behind cover, taking out a squad of troopers, when there was a chirp on his comlink. He opened the channel. ''Commander, we're outnumbered they're jedi, they're cutting through--'' Keldan Shouted to the troops, ''Magnetize you're boots!'' He opened the airlock, sending the republic forces into the vacuum of space, leaving a clear hallway. The mando'ade charged into the hangar and wee met with two jedi. Keldan raised his blsters and prepared to fire.

TAG: @Kato Sai @Jedi Knight88

Kato Sai and darthbernael like this.
  4. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

Revan nodded to Alek. The marring and slaying of Mandos was pleasing. He had not counted on it being so pleasurable. Jedi teaching frowned on such feelings. Revan felt himself drifting more and more from the old dogmas, revenge felt good.

Before Revan could enjoy the bloodlust further, another Mando appeared blasters at the ready. He was in a golden armor and was unlike the scores of blue and red armored corpses. He took a step forward with his amethyst blade humming. The Force swirled around him as he reached out with his free hand, pointing it in direction of this brave Mando’s weapons.

TAG: @clone commander bossk @Jedi Knight88

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  5. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019

Keldan looked at the jedi's feet. All these mando'ade had fallen to his blade. He would avenge them. He let out a torrent of fire towards the two jedi and engagaed his jetpack, sending him high in the air.

darthbernael likes this.
  6. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The flames engulfed Revan like a fog. From them his saber flew into the air after the Mando, the purple blade spinning like a disc of white and purple light.

The flames cleared and were extinguished by the Force. Revan stood untouched, with one hand he wiped his shoulder off to signify this.

TAG: @clone commander bossk

7. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019

''Damn force.''

Keldan tried something different. He magnetised onto the roof of the hangar and Used a thermal detonator to blow the hangar door, sucking several crates and ships in to space.

8. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Jedi was impressed, this Mando used the unorthodox. The vacuum of space began to ferry out debris, and was starting to pull the Mando landing craft. Revan used this, he walked behind it and using the Force pushed it into the air, the nose flying towards the Mando.

9. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019

Keldan thought quickly, he fired a rocket at the ship exploding it and filling the hangar with flaming debris.

TAG: @Kato Sai

darthbernael and Kato Sai like this.
  10. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Leader of Revanchists let out a mighty laugh that was muffled by the sound of debris being sucked out of the ship. Revan got on his comlink, “Vos, I want you to tilt the ship and collide with any Mando vessel nearby.” Vos acknowledged and asked for his lord to repeat it due to loud sounds of grinding metal in the hangar. The Battleship began to tilt, and Revan walked up the wall towards the Mando.

“You have proven yourself formidable Mando, but you have destroyed your ship and this one is locked on a collision course. Surrender or die here.”

11. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019

''I'll never surrender, jedi.''

Keldan drew his beskad and flew head first at the jedi with his sword pointed at them.

TAG: @Kato Sai

darthbernael likes this.
  12. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Leader of the Revanites smiled as he raised his saber hillt, and ignited his amethyst blade to meet the point, great sparks rained from the meeting.

“So be it Mando.”

13. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019

Keldan sliced with his beskad towards the jedi, while spewing flame at the same time.

darthbernael and Kato Sai like this.
  14. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Jedi parried the Beskar steel. The Mando had come prepared, for it was one of the few elements in the galaxy that a lightsaber could not cut through.

As the flames approached, Revan tore his Jedi robe off, and met the flame with it, causing the fabric to burst into flames. He then threw it at the Mando and attacked with Djem So cuts.

15. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

As the Jedi hammered the Mando’s Beskcad with his saber blade, suddenly there was a great quake, and Revan waa throw to the hangar floor. There he rose and sirans began to sound. Vos chimed on the comelink, “My Lord! We have made direct hit! The engines are gone and the fuel.. we have to get off the ship!” Revan spoke into his comlink, “All Revanknights evacuate to the hangar! Where is our ship?!” Vos’ voice cracked, “Its arriving.. now!”

The Corvette flew into the hangar, and the ramp dropped. A sole Jedi emerged and shouted, “My Lord Revan, my Lord Alek! We must away!” Revan looked for a moment for the Mando, where had he gone? Never mind, it did not matter, Revan thought. He walked up to his old friend Alek and said, “Lets get on board old friend.”

Vos, and two Jedi Knights came bolting out the hallway and into the hangar. They made it aboard, and the Corvette’s thrusters hummed and it took off out the hangar and into orbit sbove the planet. There was explosions and ship debris everywhere, wings and pieces of haul floating and falling to the surface. The Corvette struggled to get free, when one of the engines caught fire from a blast. The Ship began to spiral out of control and descend like fire ball to the surface. The Corvette sailed above the Taris skyline, a trail of black clouds followed the flamming engine till the ship fell at level with the skyscraper buildings. Sentients walking on the Uppercity bridges gasped as the Corvette flew over them smoking. Revan stood on the ship’s bridge, and used his power to try and steady the ship as it fell deeper into the Lower City, and the finally crashed in the Under City. Vos rose from his fall and said, “Sit rep?! My Lord are you alright?” Revan nodded, “I am fine, how is the ship?” Vos checked the boards. “She’s in one piece, but the engine is gone, we will need a new one.”
    Revan did a head count.
    “Alek, you alright my friend?”
    Six, there were six left of the original twelve. Half had been lost. Revan felt a pang in his chest as he lowered his head, his long black hair like a veil.

TAG: @Jedi Knight88 @clone commander bossk

16. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019

Keldan released his grip from the roof after seeing the jedi leave. He dropped to the flaming ground and called his crew. ''This is Keldan, where are you?'' He haerd a response come in on his comlink. He heard Fila Respond. ''We're OK we're on the ship.'' Keldan responded. ''Allright I'll meet you on the surface.

Keldan powered up his jetpack and blasted through the hangar doors in to space. He headed towards a hammerhead corvette and opened the airlock. He climbed in and enterd the ship, choked the guard to death and crawled into the air duct.

TAG: @Kato Sai @Jedi Knight88

darthbernael likes this.
  17. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018

Alek turned to Revan said I'm alright, but now we have even fewer Jedi to help us out. I think we should head to the upper city and help republic troops there
    what do you think Revan?

Tag: @ Kato Sai

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  18. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

The Humbled Leader listen to his friend, his face still covered by his long black viel of hair. “Your concerns are my own, I agree with that course of action. We’ll head to the Upper City.”

Revan parter the locks and thought for a moment. “Our main objective is a new engine, but if that fails a new vessel. We are going to have to walk the line old friend, use the Force to persuade, even manipulating minds. We have no more credits.” As Revan said this he knew it was somewhat of a formality, in truth they had already crossed the line with their tactics in battle, force choking Mandos being an example.

“Come my friend, you and I shall go in search of the engine. The rest of our compatriots will stay on board. I cannot suffer losing anymore more Jedi brethren.”

Revan lead the way down the ramp, it would be him and Alek exploring this vast metropolis. For the moment they were in what appeared to be slums, people gathered amongst make shift tents with trash and debris around them. Great fires were lit to keep them warm, and provide light in this dark under city. Most of the human villagers refrained from talking to Revan and Alek. They seemed afraid.

TAG: @Jedi Knight88

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  19. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019

Keldan heard a satisfying thud as the ship landed. He left a thermal detonator in the vent and climbed out. A republic trooper was walking down the hallway and suddenly felt beskar steel slit his neck. Keldan snook out of the ship and into the market, where he detonated the explposive, sending the ship into explosive shards. He melted into the crowd and considered his next move.

Sadie Erso and darthbernael like this.
  20. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014

As Revan made his way through the camp, a young woman approached him and Alwk. She had pale white skin, pointed ears, cat like yellow eyes and features on her face. She was a Cathar and she looked very forlorn.

“Please.. please, I need help. My mother is sick and my father is injured.”

Revan felt a pang of compassion enter his heart. They had a mission, and detours could cost them.

The Cathar Woman continued to plead. “I see that you are Jedi, please you must help us!”

Revan peered beneath his brown hood, and said, “What do you ask of us?”

The Cathar Woman bowed her head. “That you take us off this planet. The city is a warzone! My parents won’t survive.”

Revan lowered his head. “We are marooned her ourselves, we seek a replacement part or new ship. We cannot help unless either is provided.”

The Cathar lit up. “I can help! I know most of merchants and pilots.”

Revan raised his head, his brown eyes meeting his amber ones. “Very well, if you help us find what we seek, you and your parents may join us when we leave.”

The Cathae bowed on both knees and sought to kiss Revan’s brown boots. Revan lowered himself and using his hand raised her head to meet his. “There is no need of that. As a Jedi it is our mandate to help. Even though we are at war.”

The Cathar wiped tears from her ivory cheeks and stood up. She lead them to the elevator in which they entered. Revan turned and gave Alek a looj before asking, “What is your name?”

The Cathar smiled and said, “Juhani, my name is Juhani.”

21. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018

Alek turned to the cathar and said hello Juhani my name is Alek, to where are you leading us? She said to the lower city I know a man named Gadon who should be able to help us. Alek sensed no deception in the girls words he smiled at her and said lead us then young Juhani. He then turned to Revan and asked what of the rest of the Jedi what do we tell them.

Tag@ Kato Sai

22. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    [​IMG]

IC: Sensua Malicos

Sensua stood before the Jedi council and explained the patterns she saw in her career as a Jedi archivist and weapons master on Sith lore. Sensua noted that the Sith would always use lesser groups as proxies for their goals, manipulating them to their own ends; it has always been this way. The remnants of the Legions of Lettow finding the Sith species, Naga Sadow manipulating Gav and Jori Daragon.

Sensua could see it, but the council, as stubborn as they were, could not see this connection. Instead, they stated that Sensua was fearmongering and that the Mandalorians were in no way, shape, or form connected to the Sith. Sensua shook her head and left the Jedi, everyone failed to see the things she saw, and Sensua knew it was up to her to find evidence that the Sith had actually returned; the Jedi council and the Enclave needed proof. And Sensua was determined to find this connection no matter the cost; Sensua even ditched her lightsaber in favor of an ancient Sith sword that can be imbued with the power of the force. Sensua knew this weapon could lead her to ancient Sith sites to find the information she needed. The first location her sword sent her to was Alsakan, where not even Sensua knew what she was going to find.

TAG: No one

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  23. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Taris, Lower City

Revan listened to Alek and Juhani. She promises them that this Gadon could help them. The Jedi Knight felt himself growing uneasy, his thirst for combat had begun to grow into a dependence. He hid this beneath his hood, but Revan found himself yearning to slay more Mandos. What was this flame that now seemed to pour into his heart and veins?

Revan heard his friend’s query, ushering him back from the inferno inside that began to cause his mind to fever. “We will contact our Jedi compatriots after we meet this Gadon. If all goes well we will be back in the fight.” Revan felt his voice almost crackle. Something was happening to him.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  24. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019

Keldan hurried through the market, seeing that his armor was attracting plenty of attention he stopped at a stall and bought a hooded poncho and covered himself. He scanned the skyline and saw a mandalorian base. He decided he would head there and try to get transportation to his crew. He started the long trek.

Around an hour later he made it to the tower and entered. A female neo crusader stopped him at the door and began to speak.

''Hold it, show me you ID.''

Keldan replied. ''Sure, sure just give me a minute.'' Honestly Keldan had no clue what to do he was considering knocking her out, when he saw a missile heading towards the base. Quickly, he shouted ''Take Cover!'' and leapt off the platform. ''What the Ferrik are you doing!'' She shouted. Holding the neo crusader and fell to the ground.

darthbernael , Kato Sai and Narancia like this.
  25. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    IC: Sensua Malicos

~Planet Alsakan~

Sensua arrived on the planet of Alsakan; the sprawling cities took her by surprise as she wondered why the ancient Sith blade led her here if there were nothing but civilization here as opposed to the barren wasteland of empty crypts that she figured the sword would lead her to. Sensua pondered on this; maybe she was wrong to think that such an ancient sword could still take her to such a place.

[​IMG]

Sensua decided it would be best if she continued to trust the ancient sword to do its job and allowed it to take her into the main part of the city. There was a strong Sith influence there, one that the denizens of this planet knew nothing about. So after concealing herself with a cloak, Sensua traversed through the city and found a huge maintenance hole, one that looked unused, abandoned, and most importantly, it looked like someone tried to conceal it. After looking over her shoulder to ensure she wasn't being watched, Sensua used the force to pry open the hidden maintenance hole and saw nothing but a deep hole.

Sensua was nervous, but the ancient Sith sword was glowing brightly, reacting to whatever was down there, so after a moment of trepidation, Sensua jumped down the chasm but used the force to slow her descent, effectively making her float for a time.

TAG: No one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.