main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Star Wars Valentines?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ice1138, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I don't know if anyone cares, but I noticed SW Valentines cards in the clearance shopping carts when I went by Wal-Mart across from the mall today. I didn't pick them up, but I figured that I'd say something if anyone else wanted some.

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    My daughter came home awe inspired by a Valentine's box that one of her classmates had made. She told me it was Star Wars and had a backdrop and figures posed and glued on it. Of course, my first thoughts were, oh no, I wonder which figures those were - were they worth something - oh, please not vintage!? But then the more she talked, the more I just wanted to see the darn thing. And, yes, I think he was the only one in her class that did a SW theme, and did hand out SW cards. I think we have a future fanforce member in our midst.

Anyone have any other stories of the sort? Anyone make any SW Valentine's boxes yourself or for your kids recently or in the past, or for some other reason? Please share your story here.

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    My son did have sw valentines but no box. I did find some 3po/r2 valentines baggies in packs of 20 for .50 at the Benton Wally, there pretty cool. The art looks like the cartoon from the dreaded holiday special. pv

4. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Yes I had a box on Valentine's day but this really isnt the place to discuss it, but boy are the details h-h-h-ot! Get your mind out of the gutter you pervs, you are the ones who probably scan guestbooks for girls phone numbers!

5. s_r_skywalker

s_r_skywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    I have to tell you that our 2-year-old daughter brought home no less than 4 Star Wars Valentines. They were all the rage among the toddlers in her school. It was a proud day for her father when she could name each character.

We found a few more boxes on clearance-so check your stores. They're a cute collectable that will be fun to look back on years from now.

6. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I just bought all the rest of the S.W. valitines at the Princeton Wal-Mart for 10cents a piece. These were the baggie Droids ones, they are kinda lame but they were 10cents.

7. s_r_skywalker

s_r_skywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    Lame or not, you can not pass those up for 10 cents. What a deal! I would have cleaned them out. I found them here in Benton for 50 cents and thought that was a good price. Those are fun little items to hold on to. I know our kids will love looking at them years from now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.