main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Star Wars Vehicle Flythroughs

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2021.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Get up close and personal with the millennium Falcon and an Imperial Star Destroyer.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Nice little look at the Falcon and a Star Destroyer. Animation has come a long way

3. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    How random. You think links or some kind of explanation might help this discussion along?

4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    This is basically the explanation:
    It's a fun little feature on Disney+, released today as part of their MayThe4th celebration.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yea not really. It’s just some animation of the falcon there isn’t much to talk about. Go watch it for yourself and try to say something more I dare you

I did like the Solo reference though.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  6. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    As the vehicles are what got me excited about SW in the first place I could talk for ever but I don't want to bore anyone. And there's no need to get all antsy just because you messed up... :rolleyes:

BTW....it's a First Order Star Destroyer :p

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I have not fallen asleep in 28 hours so bare with me

CrazyOldJedi likes this.
  8. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    The Falcon was good. I was disappointed that they went with Kylo's SD; I wanted the original one that left us all awestruck as it rumbled past in '77.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  9. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Right? I was so in ANH mood after seeing the Falcon in Mos Eisley, I couldn't help to regret that we didn't get to see the Devastator... Still, I quite like the program, and it gave us a good view to a not so known design as the FO Star Destroyer. I hope there is more to come; I imagine Jabba´s Sail Barge would be pretty interesting to visit, as would be the Executor!