main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL Star Wars Video Games

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MasterCpatch, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterCpatch

MasterCpatch Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    So here lately Yuri and I have successfully made LordInvar seriously addicted to the Battlefront games. I would like to broaden the gaming field a bit and see what everyone plays and maybe get some online gaming going. So if people could list the games they are interested in, I would love it... Plus it would give us another forum topic... Happy gaming

Empire at War
    Empire at War Forces of Corruption
    Battlefront 1 and 2
    and thats about it for the multiplayer ones

2. Forgeknight

Forgeknight Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2007
    Well it's highly possible I have played just about every StarWars game made from the old Nintendo system on to present day. I was a big X-wing fan when it first came out for the computer and played that series through all its advancements. I am currently playing Star Wars Galaxies and I eagerly await the next gen Star Wars games.

3. MasterCpatch

MasterCpatch Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    I personally can not wait for the new game come out for console. The trailer is frikin sweet. http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2006/07/22/star-wars-next-gen-2007-teaser.htm
    but what level are you in galaxies? cause i was thinking about jumping back in over either spring break or summer, you know sometime when i will be able to play. And what server? It would be nice to get back in and have someone to chat with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.