main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Star Wars Weekends

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by raiza123, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    looks like it is all working out guys :)

Ia

2. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    I got my year pass, so Ill be there every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Dale

3. XenoSphere

XenoSphere Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2003
    Talked to my Cousin(Who lives in Miami), and he is happy to go wait in line for me! He has a yearly pass at Disney World, and he goes all the time. He's going to try to get all the autographs(Personalized) and memorabilia he can. What a great guy.

Also, I will be in Orlando(Disney) in April for 1 week. I believe I will be there from April 24th to May 1st.

4. Phntmns

Phntmns Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2003
    If I can get in under someone's pass I would be eternally grateful! :)

Mark

5. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Done. You're the "last" entrance. I'll be posting the dates/days I'll be going and if the people who are going under my pass are not able to go I will post any openings.

Melanie

6. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    That is really cool of both you and Ia. And I say that for more than just me. Thanks very much. -Campbell

7. DLo

DLo Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2004
    Hi all, I am new here and am very excited for this years Star Wars Weekends. I have attended every year in the past and was present for each weekend last year.

I am not a Disney cast member, but I have many friends who are and most of them work in entertainment or guest relations and VIP tours.

I've heard that Anthony Daniels was invited back again this year and that he requested the same tour guide he last last year, so it looks promising that he will return.

As to the other guests, I have no clue. If I hear anything I'll post it.

:)

8. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    Sounds like a plan- welcome to the System, DLo. -Campbell

9. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Guest list:

May 16, 17 & 18: Anthony Daniels ("C-3PO") and Billy Dee Williams ("Lando Calrissian")

May 23, 24 & 25: Andy Secombe ("Watto") and Warwick Davis ("Wicket the Ewok")

May 30, 31 & June 1: Silas Carson ("Nute Gunray") and Joel Edgerton ("Young Owen Lars")

June 6, 7 & 8: Jeremy Bulloch ("Boba Fett") and Peter Mayhew ("Chewbacca")

June 13, 14 & 15: Temuera Morrison ("Jango Fett") and Michonne Bourriague ("Aurra Sing")

Except for Temuera Morrison it does not seem like anyone too important is going to be there. I mean, how many times can they dig up Daniels, Williams, Davis, Mayhew and Bulloch?

Brandon

10. tristan458

Aug 15, 2003
    Thats too funny. Thats the same list they had last year and in the same order. Only Joel Edgerton canceled at the last minute and they replaced him with Mike Quinn. Thats the same excat order that they came last year. As a matter of fact that is last years list. Because the weekend Im marching in the parade is June 4th friday, june 5th saturday, and june 6th sunday. Nice work Brandon.

Dale

11. Pikaroth

Apr 22, 2002
    Oops. Well, "It's not my fault!" That is from the main force.net page. They may change it when they realize it is wrong, but that is where I got it. That'll teach me to believe everything I read.

Brandon

12. DLo

DLo Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2004
    That guest list is last year's list, it even has last year's dates. The dates this year begin on May 14, not the 16th.

To my knowledge, this year's guests have not been announced yet.

13. tristan458

Aug 15, 2003
    Already established that there Capt Obvious.

14. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    Please excuse Pimpbot 3000, he's had a hard day.

By the way, Brandon, those are last year's dates.

yeah, yeah, I know. I know.

15. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Oh yeah and welcome to our forum. Duck & cover.

Melanie

16. chewbacca1138

chewbacca1138 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeah Brandon those are LAST YEAR's guests! GOD! (ok I will stop before it gets even more annoying).

Anyways, as the REST of us know, the guests haven't been announced but if anyone has any info, please send it my way for my site (unless you have info that will get one person fired, don't worry Dale it will be our secret!)

Also, if you guys have pictures from previous years, please send them to me, and if you have time/memory it would be awesome if some of you could write reports about sww in the previous years. If you need an example, just visit my sww site. (link below, in signature)

Thanks!

17. Pikaroth

Apr 22, 2002
    I would like to say again, just incase people did not read my post after that post, that those were the guests and dates POSTED ON THE MAIN SITE OF THEFORCE.NET. All I did was cut and paste, and I did not go back a year in order to find them.

As for pictures, I believe, though I could be wrong, that I gave you an entire CD filled of the ones we took last year, didn't I? If not, I will make sure to get them to you the next time I see you.

Brandon

18. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    as long as my favorite person in the star wars universe is there im happy

Ia

19. Pikaroth

Apr 22, 2002
    Sorry, Ian McDiarmind and George Lucas are probably above attending.

Brandon

20. Sabacc

Dec 9, 2001
    And while I'm in the Orlando System, I hardly consider myself a significant person in the Star Wars Universe, despite clearly being your favorite.

21. chewbacca1138

chewbacca1138 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeah Brandon I still have the CD but I've yet to put the pics up.

If only Harrison Ford would go...

22. Pikaroth

Apr 22, 2002
    I fear that Harrison is too busy getting older and forgetting what his name is, where he lives, if he left the stove on, etc. I feel bad for Ford. Look at him even seven years ago compared to now. He really is the walking dead.

He really did age well up until a few years ago, and then, tragically, he did not just hit the wall, he slammed into it, breaking it into little bits.

Brandon

23. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    Should something happen and i get extremely tiked off at the rudeness of people dissing my mental disabilities I may not be seen again on the boards of this crude and threatening group...but I will still read some of it and private message peopl;e and take anyone to disney that needs too during star wars weekends.

Ia

24. siul-fer-nando

siul-fer-nando Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 30, 2002
    the naborian warloard wants to o there. but the think is dont have a transportation to go. am so sorry a really want to go please contact me at my cel is 407-227-6356.

if a have to go dress up like a jedi a will.

25. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    I hope you're kidding, Ia. Don't listen to Brandon. I think he was just having a bit o' fun, is all. Typos don't bother me all that much and no one here wants to so see you go. :)

L8r

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.