main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

1. The battle of MAW station

The battle of MAW station Jedi Knight

Sep 24, 2013
    I have begun to compose a fan fiction novel. This will be longer than the average story from fan fiction.
    Let me tell you a little bit about what I have in mind. It is episode 10, and in this story, the Skywalker saga does not end after 9. It still continues. The main antagonist is none other than...
    Darth Plagues the Wise! Now, we believe that Palpatine killed him in his sleep. No, Palpatine was meant to think he did. Now when Palpatine retreated to Exogal in the unknown regions of the galaxy in 9, Plagues pulled a disappearing act himself much earlier. He has been hiding out all this time in ANOTHER GALAXY! And it wasn't Palpatine who's been pulling all the strings throughout the saga. He had strings attached to him and he didn't even realize it. They were being pulled by Plagues! Here is a small sample of dialogue that I have written:

"Palpatine was unwise.
    He thought I was dead,
    He was wrong!"
    (He turns to Palpatine's Sith Ghost, who he has trapped in some kind of spirit torture device in bondage, so he can't move) "Young fool,
    I have been every voice YOU have ever heard inside YOUR head!"

Apparently Plagues is not happy with Palpatine, and he's been running the show all along.
    And this technology used to trap spirits doesn't exist in Palpatine's galaxy yet. Plagues has complete and total control of his galaxy. No rebels, no resistance. Of course Iam borrowing from the yusong Vong concept from legends. There is going to be an intergalactic invasion, led by Plagues. There are going to be more spaceships than you can shake a stick at. In this star wars story, bigger is better. We are going to have the biggest star destroyers you can imagine, especially Plagues' flag ship. And there are going to be multiple death star type weapons as well. But there will be one ultimate weapon. A death star that can not only destroy an entire planet, or solar system, but the entire galaxy that we have grown to love can be completely destroyed!

Everybody is coming back, in the flesh! I got this idea from that force netherworld with the angels from REBELS I think. All of the force ghosts who were once Jedi will speak to the God of this netherworld or heaven. Now this God knows that Plagues is coming. Yes, Plagues didn't just stay hidden from Palpatine or even the jedi, but from the God and angels from the netherworld of the force! This God knows they must return to defeat Plagues and his invasion force. They will be returned to mortality! But there are two sides to every coin. There is a Hell and a devil on the sith side as well. Except for Palpatine, they are all coming back, including Darth Bane, in the Flesh. Yes, Plagues was still tinkering around with those mitichlorians. He found a way to resurrect them all. That means lightsaber duels that are going to be epic. And the Hero of this story will be none other than Luke Skywalker. Now this is all I have right now, and I'll keep you posted, and look forward to putting this story on fan fiction.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  2. Guidman

Guidman PT Manager and Book/Trivia Host star 5 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    Moved thread to appropriate forum.