main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Stargate SG-1~Star Wars~The Sith Join Forces with Anubis

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    [image=http://www.federation.nl/media/federation/20040909-Anubis_lg.jpg]

[image=http://home.kendra.com/urania/stargate_sg1/pic_stargate_sg-1_arm_patch_black.jpg]

[image=http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/viihde/leffasivujen_kuvat/303561.jpg]
    ~~~~~~~Last time on Stargate SG-1~~~~~~~

Anubis gatherd his strength and attacked Earth. Using all of his Ships, SG-1 found a Ancient Out Post in Antartica. Coronel O'Neil having the Ancient Knowledge within him used the weapon within in the outpost to destroy Anubis' fleet.

Once defeated Anubis' soul flew threw the Galaxy hunting down bodys to harbour his Spirit. Once found he, began to start up the Army he once had. While searching for Minerals to create his massive ships, he stumbles on a Planet, with Creatures much like the Ancients infact they are Descendents of the Ancients. While there he becomes allies with the Sith, evil Jedi bent on Power. Anubis' kind of people.

The Sith and the Jedi have a war of there own, Anubis begins to get involved and tells them about a Planet called Earth. The Planet which he Anubis arrives on is called Courascant, searching the planet for a Stargate he finds it.

~~~~~~~Present Day~~~~~~~

'Everyone get back to the Gate' O'Neil ran with the few remaining Jedi, hurrying them selfs towards the Gate. Every now and then you could see many Lightsabers of all colours swinging around cutting limbs of the Jaffa you could also hear a few Jaffa Staff Blasts. Reaching the Gate Daniel Jackson and Teal'c are fireing everything they have at the Jaffa. 'Daniel wheres Carter?'

'Shes with Obi-wan. There trying to get as much info as they can out of the Computers.' O'Neil looked on frustrated. Walking through the Gate he stared at the Inards of the Base. Looking up at the control room he shouted up.

'Don't close the Iris. Carter and Obi are still back there.' Blasts came shooting out of the Gate, everyone began to run for cover. Back on the other side of the Gate, Major Samantha Carter run's out of the Massive Temple with Obi-Wan Kenobi. As they run a Goa'uld Al Kesh fly's over them firing its Rear Cannons at them. Reaching the Gate they Jump threw just in time.

As they drop on the metal ramp, the Iris closes behind them, standing up the two walk down the ramp to O'Neil. Shaking her head Carter began 'There wasn't enought time, we got some but it wasn't enough.'O'Neil nods and they walk into the breifing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SG Teams
    Because of the Jedi, the SG Teams have 5 Members. I thought I would mention that each team must have someone who can Read Ancient and the new Jedi language. Jilusian.

SG-2~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-3~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-4~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-5~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-6~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-7~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-8~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-9~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-10~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-11~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-12~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-13~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-14~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SG-15~-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Timeline

It takes place before Phantom Menace.

-In this you can play as jedi and Sith.

-All Force Powers can be used.

-No Double Ended Lightsaber.

-Your Rank as a Jedi shall be Chosen by Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Races

Goa'Uld

Jaffa

Asgard

Jedi

Sith

2. jedimasterinu

jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    *GM APPROVED*

Sex: Male

Weight: 187

Height: 6ft 8in

Race: Jedi

Race Description(Only If OTHER!): Human

Homeworld(If jedi or Sith then its Courascant, or somewhere else.): Dantooine

Jedi/Sith Rank: Jedi Master

Job(Only if part of the SGC.):

Job Description:

Weapons: blue lightsaber

Weapon Of choice: lightsaber

Personality: quick to run into a fight.

Bio(Short Please): Like most Jedi he started training as a Jedi at a young age. At this time he is the head weapon master and chronicler of the Jedi Order. Currently he is trying to master the Vappad fighting form, while not going to the Dark Side.

Team: SG-2

3. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Very good now we need more people.

4. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    I get to be Anubis!!!

5. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    If you want to be Anubis first you shall have to tell me some Info about him by PMing Me First thankyou.

6. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005
    Can I have a P90 as a weapon too? They look so damn cool!

7. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Yea you can.

8. Slanir_Tezneech

Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    I've already PM'd mine and got my rankings but here it is for everyone else.
    GM Approved

Sex: Male
    Weight: 187 lbs
    Height: 6" 7'
    Race(Human,Jedi,Sith,Jaffa,Goa'uld,Asgard or other):Jedi.
    Race Description(Only If OTHER!):
    Homeworld(If jedi or Sith then its Courascant, or somewhere else.): Tatooine.
    Jedi/Sith Rank: Master
    Job(Only if part of the SGC.):
    Job Description:
    Weapons: Purple Lightsaber
    Weapon Of choice: Lightsaber
    Personality: Darius is a lighthearted, fun-loving, Fartherly figure.
    Bio(Short Please):Was sold to the hutts as a slave but eventually at the age
    of 7 he was rescued by his jedi uncle who taught him the ways
    of the force he was trained as a padwan to his uncle until his
    uncle was killed by a sith after that Darius became a well known Knight until he was granted the title of master at the age of 30.
    SG-Team(Chosen by Me):SG-Team 3

9. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    GM APPROVED SUCKERS!!

Sex: male
    Weight: unknown
    Height: around 6'3?
    Race(Human,Jedi,Sith,Jaffa,Goa'uld,Asgard or other): Goa'uld
    Race Description(Only If OTHER!): part ascended / part Goa'uld
    Homeworld(If jedi or Sith then its Courascant, or somewhere else.): That lava planet where the super soldiers were created.
    Jedi/Sith Rank: none
    Job(Only if part of the SGC.): none
    Job Description: none
    Weapons: zat gun
    Weapon Of choice: zat gun
    Personality: Anubis does except failure, and will execute anyone who defies him.
    Bio(Short Please): Anubis returned to the System Lords in late season 5 of the Stargate SG-1 series. With his power and advanced technology, he easily overthrew a few of the system lords. He has dozens of super soldier body guards, and is getting tired of how annoying Earth is becoming. Earth must be silenced!
    SG-Team(Chosen by Me): none
    Picture: [image=http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s6/graphics/622_18.jpg]

EDIT: I have never seen Anubis with a weapon, so I'm just giving him a zat.

10. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    Bro-Cos, how many players will be needed for us to start ?

11. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005
    ^^^What he said.^^^

12. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I love SG-1, and want to give this a try.

Would you prefer me to play one character, or a whole SG team?

13. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Actullay you all prove a good point. How many well if you look theres 14 Teams. So Ive decided that if each person who Join shall be Leader of that SG Team. so it works like this:

SG-2-jedimasterinu.

SG-3-Slanir_Tezneech

SG-4-

SG-5

SG-6

SG-7

SG-8

SG-9

and so on. But if someone wants to control more then One SG Team that would be great. So Sith-I-5 I hope that answerd your question lol.

14. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    We need to recruit peeps

15. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Indeed

16. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    [image=http://www.people.freenet.de/www.vanek.de/apop.jpeg]

Kree Jaffa!

EDIT: NO I'm not switching to Apophis. I'm still Anubis and I just felt like posting that picture.

17. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    would i be allowed to play O'Neil ?

18. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Sadly none of SG-1 Shall be used. Lets Start i shall start things off with why SG-1 can't be used.

IC General Price and SG-1

'Dial the Gate Walter.' O'Neil stared at Walter with a do as I say face. Lifting up his P-90 he turns and stares at the rest of SG-1. 'Obi-Wan your coming...(The General Enters the Control Room)...with us.'

'Coronel I have given you a order, you are not to go to P6X-777 it is Goa'uld Planet.' O'Neil smiled and walked down to the Gate room, as they wander in the General follows in hot persuit. 'You will be Court Marsheld, I sware. Jack don't go threw that Gate.' Daniel Jackson walked over to O'Neil putting his Glasses on. As the Gate finally opens, a type of Asgard Beam Technology beams up SG-1. In a shock face the General stares up at the Control room. All of the Jedi in there shrug there shoulders.

'All SG Teams report to the breifing room.'

Tag: All SG Teams and Evil Anubis. Also the Sith.

19. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC: Darius Flint

Darius was staring down on the comotion Colnol O'Neil was making he watched the Stargate fire up then Darius started to walk to the briefing room as instructed. Darius was walking next to a young Jedi, he thought he'd seen him before "Alex is'nt it, Alex Rite" Darius looked at Alex waiting for an answer.

TAG: Alex

20. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005
    IC: Alex Rite

"Yeah...thats me. Who are you, have we met?" Alex finished while outstreching his hand towards Darius.

Tag: Darius Flint

21. Slanir_Tezneech

Jul 5, 2005
    IC:Darius

"Im not sure we've met but ive heard master Yoda talk about you im Darius Flint By The Way" Darius shook Alex's out-stretched "What team do you lead". they entered the briefing room and Darius sat down at the table.

TAG: Alex, Gnrl Price

22. Darth_Aeris

Darth_Aeris Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2005
  23. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC General Price.

General Price wanderd into the breifing room and could see the SG Teams all ready. Sitting down at the big chair, he handed out some folders. 'As you know, SG-1 has gone. How long for we do not yet Know. There are 10 planets, which we believe are harbouring Ancient Technology, Darius and Alex, I do believe that you can read Jilusian. It is a language of the Ancients. You were probably taught it in your training from Master Yoda. Im sending SG-2 and 3, to a Planet called P4X-99O It is unpopulated, from the M.A.L.P recordings we have.'

Tag: All.

24. jedimasterinu

Jul 29, 2005
    IC: Alex

"Yeah I can read Jilusian. When do we head out?" Alex rubbed his head looking at everyone else in the room. He was very suspicous of some of the people he saw.

Tag: ALL

25. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC General Price

'One Hour, people. So get your weapons and so on, then head to the Gate Room.' The General took back the folders and stacked them up.

Tag: All.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.