main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends StarKiller Kid vs. Evil Lord Man --April Fools Ben Skywalker Challenge (humor) **Author Replies 4/6*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mavjade , Apr 1, 2006.

1. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Title:StarKiller Kid vs. Evil Lord Man
    Author: mavjade
    Timeframe: I'd say Ben is in his mid-twenties
    Characters: Ben and OC's
    Genre: AU, Humor, 8-}
    Summary: I don't think it could be explained

Author's Notes: This is a responce to the April Challenge in the http://boards.theforce.net/fan_fiction_resource/b10304/22850448/p1/?999]Ben[/url] Skywalker thread. The challenge was...

Write a viggie where Ben has obtained super hero status. It must be exactly 547 words long and include the words: bam, thwack, and shazam. Also included must be a rubber ducky, a evil villian with a silly laugh and a giant red comm station.

I hope you enjoy this, I sure had a blast writing it! :D Oh, and my fiance thought you all should know that when I made him read it, he heard the bad guys voice as Sean Connery! :p (The deal was if he read it, I had to tell you all that!)

5/10/15 - Truncation Fix
    ~*~*~

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

A hand sneaks out from beneath a mound of blankets towards a giant red comm unit that is beeping and flashing incessantly.

THWACK!

The hand comes down on the answer button and a deep voice fills the room.
    "Starkiller Kid, we need your help! Evil Lord Man is trying to take over the galaxy, again. Please help us Starkiller Kid, you're our only hope!"

StarKiller Kid, or as those who know his secret identity call him, Ben, managed to crawl out of bed, put on his super-suit and somehow get to the kitchen for his daily cup of caf without incident. Unfortunately, this is where his luck ran out.

As he entered the kitchen he saw Threepio making breakfast. "Good Morning Master Ben," his dapper voice said.

As usual, Ben mumbled some form of reply. Just as he reached for the caf pot a very loud noise emanated from Threepio's general direction ...

"BAM!"

Caf went flying all over the kitchen, covering Ben's super-suit in the hot liquid.

Turning around to look at Ben's angry face Threepio apologized for his gross miscalculation of his volume control. "I'm sorry Master Ben, I just thought it would be nice to kick it up a notch."

Ben just looked at Threepio, then down at his suit, then back at Threepio. "Well next time you decide to 'kick it up a notch', don't kick it quite so far. I don't have time for this, I've got a galaxy to save!"

Putting his mask over his eyes, Ben headed out the door, muttering to himself about annoying cooking show hosts.

~*~*~*~

Getting to the crime scene Ben, er, StarKiller Kid followed Evil Lord Man's trail of darkness. When he got to the end of it he found his foe trying to steal the Big Nasty weapon. This weapon was known to have the power of 10 suns... hence the name.

"Stop right where you are, Evil Lord Man. You can't escape me this time," Ben said in a deep booming voice.

"StarKiller Kid, so we meet again," Evil Lord Man said as he turned around. "You can't stop me, I now have control of the Big Nasty! If you try and stop me, I'll destroy this entire sector Mmwwoohla la la la!" He stopped his annoying laughing momentarily to comment on Ben's suit. "Are you wet?"

Ben looked down to see that the caf had not yet dried.

This apparently was enough distraction, for it was at this point that Evil Lord Man decided to try and make his escape. He took something off of his belt and threw it at StarKiller Kid with a very loud...

"SHAZAM!"

and a rubber ducky bounced off of StarKiller Kid's chest.

"Aww, man! I hate it when my kid replaces my stun grenades with his squeaky toys. It always ruins a well planned escape!" Evil Lord Man whined.

"There'll be no escape for you this time, Evil Lord Man!" Ben said putting a pair of stun cuffs on his foe.

~*~*~*~

As StarKiller Kid hopped into his speeder and drove into the sunrise the Chief of Galactic Security put the criminal in the security speeder. "And the galaxy is safe for another day! Thank you StarKiller Kid!"

2. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    Freakin' hilarious. the beginning sort of reminded me of Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

3. Jedi_Rike

Jedi_Rike Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2006
    Wow Mav... just wow.

I really liked the role of 3PO. Actually kind of reminded me of Alfred from Batman. And I liked the Iron Chef (Elzzar from Futurama?) play of "BAM!" for spicing things up a bit.

Cause of your comment, I too heard Sean's voice in place of Evil Lord Man.

Anyway, it brought a smile to my face. Great job.

4. jackyyy17

jackyyy17 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2006
    And once again, a rubber ducky saves the day.

That was ROTFL Mav.

Good job

jacky

5. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    Zara
    Freakin' hilarious. the beginning sort of reminded me of Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

Thank you very much, sister! You know I'd not seen that movie and then strangely enough it came on TV today and, your right it kinda is simular!
    Strange! 8-}

Rike
    Wow Mav... just wow.

:D Thanks! (At least I think that is a good thing!)

really liked the role of 3PO. Actually kind of reminded me of Alfred from Batman.
    I was going for an Alfred type character, I'm glad it showed through!

And I liked the Iron Chef (Elzzar from Futurama?) play of "BAM!" for spicing things up a bit.
    Actually it isn't Iron Chef it's Emeril Lagasse that does the BAM! thing, and that is who Elzzar is making fun of! I thought that it might be a diffrent take on how the others would use Bam... I'm glad you liked it!

Cause of your comment, I too heard Sean's voice in place of Evil Lord Man.
    [face_laugh] But it kinda works doesn't it! I just know the next time someone says something about Sean I'm gonna say "StarKiller Kid, we meet again" in the voice, and of course they will think I'm crazy! :p

Anyway, it brought a smile to my face. Great job.
    YAY! It makes me very happy that it brought a smile to your face!
    Thanks for reading!

Jacky
    And once again, a rubber ducky saves the day.

LOL! You know they seem to be good at that! :p

That was ROTFL Mav.
    Thanks! I'm very glad it was funny and not just stupid!

Good job
    Thank you my cosmic little sis!

6. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Good and [face_laugh] story, Mav!

Love that rubber ducky!

7. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    Daena
    Good and [face_laugh] story, Mav!

Thank you very much! I'm glad it was amusing!

Love that rubber ducky!
    You can't go wrong with a rubber ducky! ;)

Thanks for reading!

8. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I REALLY thought I had replied to this! :oops: I loved it! It was absolutely perfect! You did an amazing job of incorporating all of the required elements into this. Bravo! =D=

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Superb answer to the challenge. :D :D

10. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    StarKiller kid! That's a good one!

11. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    VaderLVR
    I REALLY thought I had replied to this!:oops:

Thats all right, it happens! And just knowing that you read it makes me happy!

I loved it! It was absolutely perfect!
    WOW! Thank you very much! :D

You did an amazing job of incorporating all of the required elements into this. Bravo!
    Thank you! I had a lot of fun working the crazyness into this very short fic. The hardest part was getting the exact word count! 8-}
    Thanks for reading!

Healer_Leona
    " [face_laugh] [face_laugh] "
    :D

Superb answer to the challenge.
    Thank you very much!
    Thanks for reading!

SilSolo
    StarKiller kid! That's a good one!

Thanks! I really wanted to do a play on Skywalker, but I couldn't think of anything that wasn't really stupid sounding, so I decided to 'steal' what Luke's last name was originally! And then I figured I would make a play on how Han calls Ben kid, just like he does his father! :)
    Thanks for reading!

12. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    That was great! I love the villan's name.

-Vicster

13. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    Thank you very much, Master_Vicky!

Evil Lord Man came from my inability to decide on a name, I was just using that as a place holder but then decided for a humor fic it worked! I'm glad you liked it!

Thanks for reading!