main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD State of the FanFic - May 2013

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE EVIL CLIFFIE

THE EVIL CLIFFIE Jedi Master star 2

Jul 11, 2008
    Thread Read!

2. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    I have read the rules, and do hereby agree to abide by them.

Thanks for updating. Excellent work.

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I'm new here -- so I hope I am putting this message in the correct place. I was reading "Hand of Fate" by Jade_Max on another site and came over here to finish it. However I need to read Chapters 16 thru 25 and the chapters have been cut off because of the trucating problem. Is there anyway of getting the author to fix those entries or repost the story??
    Thanks for your help. Gemma

4. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Questions probably should go to the fan fiction writer's desk thread. Gemma click onto Jade_Max's icon and a pop-up window will come up. Click Start A Conversation and ask her your question.

5. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Gemma, questions such as this should be posted in the fanfic writer's desk thread (as Jedi_Lover suggested), or the 'Questions about the new boards' thread (it's sticked to the top of the fanfic resource board), just for future reference. Your best bet is to do what Jedi_lover suggested, and ask Jade_Max directly, or if you don't get a reply from her, ask in the Skywalker-Jade Revival Society thread (http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...l-society-discussion-thread.25775012/page-120) Because it's a Luke and Mara fic, someone may have a saved copy of it. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to PM me or Mavjade.

6. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Thanks for your suggestion and for letting me know how to do it. I left a message for Jade_Max like you instructed.

7. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Thanks for your suggestion also --- I left Jade_Max a message --- if I don't get a message back in a few weeks -- I will then leave a message on the thread you suggested. I don't want to seem pushy. And thanks for the quick reply.

8. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Read thread = nice and succinct. I subscribe to 'truncated post' and hope, beyond hope, that the truncation will be corrected - I have many fond memories of this site's fics from '05 onward. Would love to see the restored version of the WIP in my signature ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.