main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO StL FF RPG

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    I was wondering how you were going to get all that in print... ;) It just so happens if you all want to, we could do Sunday, maybe starting early afternoon? I'm up for it. :D

2. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Sean, Yay! What a great recap! I love the soap opera drama at the end. Will the fuzzy little guy be reunited with his love"Tina"[face_laugh]

Mom is still trying to dig up my lil brother's D & D stuff so I may not have to buy dice. If I do I will probably go the cheap way first and then build on it from there.

Sunday would work great for me!

3. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Umm, not to nitpick, but you gave Jon XP for the grenade that I tossed.

4. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    A few things:

1. I'm a scoundrel. Not a smuggler.
    2. The ewok did use the grenade to blow the canister.
    3. If you can play Saturday night, I'll be able to attend as I'll be in town that night but will be leaving again Sunday afternoon.

5. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Jon, you scoundrel! :D I can do either. I don't have class this Saturday so when ever everybody wants to is fine with me. Plus this Sunday is the Superbowl...

6. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Saturday should work for me, I'd rather do it early like last time, but I could probably make an evening session work. And if you don't have a problem with it, I can easily change my name to something easier to remember(Jayne and Tarfang come to mind).

7. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Saturday would probably work for me too. Though late into the night I might have to try and find a sitter. Jeremy had planned to go out. But, I will work around that. If it is Sat. I will be there and will figure out what to do with my kids.

8. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    I won't be able to go too late into the night as when I come into town I'm going to be having to pick up my girlfriend from work in South County at 11:30ish.

9. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    If Sean is avaible how about doing 2:30 again? Of course he is the only one that hasn't piped in here yet... I am open to whenever... :D

10. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    2:30pm works for me.

11. Draco19

Draco19 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    I may need a ride, but I'm up for a session this weekend. I can't do to late on Sat, cause I have to pull door man at my friends rec center, sunday would work out better. but then again super bowl. I'll post again before Saturday, if I can't come, our GM can play my character(use your best judgement in moves, I don't want any more dark side points.) and send me a recap. if possible, could we have the session next weekend?

12. Form4Master

Form4Master Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    Hey guys,

I am down to play for a while on Sat. say maybe two or three hours
    (12:30 or 1:30-4:30) due to having some previously made plans for that
    afternoon and evening with my fiancée who I barely get to see anymore. I would be
    set to put in a truly impressive showing on Sun for another 4 or 5 hr
    session Sunday day or night, but I know it is the Super Bowl and some people
    find that day holy. (myself excluded) It is whatever works for people, please let me know.

Later,

Sean

13. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I'm open. You guys decide when... :D

14. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    I'm open for either day and the times are open for me too. I just can't do late Saturday night.

I was going to make some fresh guacamole and bring some chips too. You guys/gals like guacamole?

15. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Okay, I was right. Jayne from Firefly did play the bodyguard in My Bodyguard. (First movie, check link) and his name is Adam Baldwin and is not related to the Balwins, (Alec, etc.) which is what threw me off.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000284/

16. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    I'd say lets go for saturday, because even if its a short session at least Jon gets to be there.

17. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Christina, Do you have class Sat? If not could we start at 12:30p like Sean had suggested? It would be nice to have Jon there.

18. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    I don't think my girlfriend goes to work till 1:30ish, so I won't be able to join till about 2 most likely.

19. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I have no class tomorrow! But it sounds like between Jon not getting here till 2 and Sean needing to leave by 4:30 that doesn't leave us much playing time... and now I have plans for 6pm on Sunday night. So we can start at 12:30 on Saturday and Jon can join us when he can...

20. VoijaRisa

Oct 12, 2002
    Feel free to start without me.

Just don't kill my character off before I do.

21. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Just don't kill my character off before I do.

hehe, I will do my best not too, but I can't promise for everyone else! :D Just get here when you can!

22. Form4Master

Form4Master Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    12:30 till 4:30 or so sounds good.
    Jon will be late but will everyone else be in?

23. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    I'll be there.

24. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    i'll be there!

25. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I'm in, of course, but Draco is not going to able to make it. He asked that Sean play his character, but not to kill him off or add anymore darkside points... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.