main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO StL FF RPG

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draco19

Draco19 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    I'll do my best, I don't wanna be a dark Jedi. it's bad enough with the Ewok and his special weapon, and being all trigger happy.

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    The ewok and Tina, hearing about it is nothing like experiencing it first hand.....

3. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    They do keep things very entertaining... :p

4. Form4Master

Form4Master Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    Greetings RPGers!

When last we left our Strike Team they had returned from their investigation into the destruction of the Docking Bay of the Outer Rim Operations base and have returned to the base to collect a stipend to get off world. 2 skipray transports were given to the group and 8,000 credits to leave this planet before Imperial forces arrived. The Strike Team met up with an old acquaintance (welcome back Dajuan!) while wondering around the near vacant base and began to pillage the supplies not evacuated by the Rebellion. After some intimidation of rebel workers, finding a body that appeared to be exposed to some sort of toxin, an attempt to break into the tech center and an interesting experimentation involving imbibing sublight engine coolant, the party settled on three canisters of goods and a dysfunctional prodigal droid to take with them to the nearest settlement that had a dry dock to get them offworld. The three canisters contained rations, an assortment of grenades, and some sort of cooled vials of medical supplies. The Strike Team decided to leave the mysterious medical supplies and packed up the skiprays and departed triggering the destruction of the Outer Rim Rebel Base.

Upon arriving at the offworld port the Strike Team split up. Draco and Verona went to find transport off world, Fuzzy went to scope out the ships that were around to steal, and Dajuan went to see if she could sell the skiprays. Runya stayed with the skiprays after Draco saw that Runya had a sizable bounty on her head from the incident at the other colony. As Dajuan sold the skiprays, Verona and Draco sealed a deal for transport to Nal Shadda with two human pilots for around 5000 crds. As the party met up to leave Mon Cal Runya was brought a clock to hide her from prying eyes and John?s Ewok ran off to the skiprays Dajuan had just sold and tossed a frag grenade in one, destroying it. This of course alerted the security guards who the Ewok ended up stunning or killing. As he made his way back to the ship the two hired pilots surged offworld with the Strike Team and their cargo.

I am guessing Mon Cal is a world we will not be visiting again soon?

In route to Nal Shadda one of the sublight engines gave out on the transport ship and Verona and Dajuan helped fix it for the pilots. As the Strike Team entered Nal Hutta space the Ewok approached the group about killing the pilots once the ship was on the ground. Although some members were hesitant, the Strike Team allowed John?s Ewok to attack and kill the pilots of the transport. In permitting the deaths of two innocents with prior knowledge of their deaths, Draco took on two Dark Side Points, giving him a grand total of 3 points.

After slaughtering some pilots the Strike Team was contacted by the Nal Shadda Port Authority who stated they would board and inspect the ship, its crew, and any cargo. The Strike Team decided to place the pilots in their beds and report that they were ill to the Port Authority. Upon reporting to the cargo bay the Strike Team found two large containers that held a portable forgery lab for Imperial IDs and a large container of explosive charges. Needing some place to house the HIGHLY illegal forgery lab, the Strike Team scoured the ship for smuggling compartments and Draco was able to use the Force to find a small compartment where the pilots seemed to use to run a small number of slaves. The Strike Team left the forgery lab in the hidden compartment and awaited the Port Authorities arrival. Upon arrival the authority was greeted by the Ewok and stated that the pilot was ill but that he was the co-pilot. Port Authorities commenced with their inspections and upon finding the grenades and explosive charges notified the Strike Team that this was highly illegal cargo but for 1000crds it could be overlooked for two days. The Strike Team paid the Port Authority Officer the bribe as the Officer left the ship.

GM Notes:

So, we finally got off Mon Cal. You all have a quest all your own going now. You have dead pilots to dispose of, a ship to sell, contrab

5. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Thanks Sean!!! I am looking forward to next time as always. :D

6. Draco19

Sep 12, 2005
    thanks sean. I will step it up next time, and keep my dsp total at 3, unless there's a way to get rid of them. had a great time and can't wait till the next session.

7. Draco19

Sep 12, 2005
    are we still playin? I'm still up for RPG.

8. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Ok, wasn't sure where to put this, so its here. Anyway, Betrayal spoilers below...

When Han tells Wedge he could get him orders to conquer Corouscant with his only resources being 12 drunken ewoks, 4 broken speeders and 40 kilos of sand, how did Wedge decide that would take at least 2 weeks? By my count it would be a week and a half if you only had 3 drunken ewoks.

9. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Oh, you have been playing in canon...lol!!! :D

Speaking of, anyone up to playing this weekend? It would have to be Sunday...

10. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    I'd be up for Sunday, but I might have my kids. Jeremy is still not sure if he is going to Nashville or not.

John, drunken ewoks/ewok will always make me think of you. LOL! :D

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I read that and thought of you John :p

Are we all going to be awake enough for that on Sunday? Sounds fun to me.

12. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    We will just have to do a late afternoon or early evening session.

13. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Sorry, fathers day. Mom says I'm not allowed to go anywhere.

14. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    Forgot about Father's Day. Ugh! Oh well! Next weekend maybe?

15. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Oh I forgot too! And seeing how Steve is due home that day, I guess I better make plans for that. Darn, does anyone know where I can find the flappy things for a truck?

16. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Hey, anybody want to get together and role play sometime next weekend? I was thinking somewhere around 6 ish saturday. Not like we have anything better going in that time period.

17. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    LOL! Good one John.[face_laugh]

18. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    How about around 4? That would be better for me... LOL What do you think Dajuan???? :p

19. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm voting for 3 really. I certianly don't have a damn thing to do that day :D

20. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    You know I think I have something going on that day, I just can't seem to recall what it is. Oh well it will come to me eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.