main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO StL FF RPG

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I have the miniatures, I'll grab them and see if Randy can get ahold of the grid thingy.

2. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Ok, for those coming, a character sheet is required. Go here and print one out.

Also dice list will run about one d20, d6, and d8. If you don't have time or money to get them, you can borrow them. If you want, the dice I would usually have for this would be a 20, 4-6 siders, 2 or 3-8 siders, 1-4 sider, and at least 1-10.

If you have any of the books, bring them, but it isn't necessary for everyone to have them.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, so don't be surprised if I add to this later.

Oh, and bring some idea of what you want your character to be/do.

3. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    I'll pick up the dice for Patrick and me tomorrow and I'm printing out our sheets as I type.

I have to admit that I'm a little nervous because I've never seriously done this before, so I hope that you all aren't in the n00b eating mood on Saturday and feel like walking me through it.

If you guys think that I'm going to be too slow or a pain in the butt to deal with, I'll happily watch from the sidelines! :)

4. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Danielle, I wouldn't worry about it to much. I am sure we will all be wading through at first, (except John of course :D ).

5. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002

Hmmm, sounds like fun, Jon, are you sure you won't be around this weekend?

6. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    If you all are sure - I promise to give it my best shot! :)

Also, Patrick said that he's got 20 miniatures that he's bringing. (Seriously, the boy needs his own screen name. I'm getting tired of him yelling things across the house to me to post! :rolleyes: )

7. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Yeah, don't worry about any game experience you have or don't have. The great thing about this game is that you can do anything you want as long as the dice agree with you.

8. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    I stopped by my local farmer's market/produce stand today to get a couple things to make a salad today. I walked out with 2 cantelopes, a watermelon, a pineapple and 4 oranges so I'll be bringing a fruit tray as well!

I guess impulse purchasing fruit isn't that bad, but I'm still the world's biggest impulse buyer! :rolleyes:

9. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I guess impulse purchasing fruit isn't that bad, but I'm still the world's biggest impulse buyer! :rolleyes:

Your impulse shopping means yummy fruit for us :)

10. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I thought I might make sure everyone knows the way here...let me know if you need directions!

*Nevermind, since I just posted my address and phone number to the whole group listing...ever have one of those days? Well I'm having one of those weeks... :)

11. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I'm sorry I am going to miss you guys this week. The pirate party should be fun though. Almost finished with the costumes.
    Have fun!!!

12. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Do you all have any requests/suggestions for munchies? Let me know if there is something you are dying for... :D

13. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Peppermint schnaps?

14. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    LOL, you are bad!! :D

15. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    Awesome! [face_laugh]

16. Form4Master

Form4Master Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005

Hey all. I am interested in your FF RPG night tomorrow. I just moved to St Louis and am brand spankin' new to the boards but would love to join in. I have no idea where you guys are meeting at but I know it is starting at 7pm. If there is any way I can sign last minute for tomorrow night that would be cool. Please let me know. And if it's cool, could Jedi_Runya email some directions to bishop_2880@yahoo.com on how to reach the place you all are playing?

I also left my dice in KC so was wondering were I could pick some up around South StL. Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Form4

17. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    You are more then welcome! I'm emailing directions your way right now!

Just to update on attending members:
    Dajuan and Randy
    Danielle and Patrick
    John
    Mattt
    Bob
    Form4Master
    and Me!

Sound about right?

18. MiracleMets22

MiracleMets22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2004
    Hi all,

I told my friend about it and he sounded interested. Would it be ok if he comes? He's only wanted in a couple of star systems.

-Bob

19. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I don't mind. But you should ride together because parking is of a premium around here today...

20. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Have fun tonight guys! :)

21. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    Patrick and I went searching ebay for different minitures to use and I found the perfect one, so I had to get it.

I present to you - the Twi'lek pole dancer!

22. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Danielle! I have about a thousand of those, I could have given a bunch! Ah well, it's only a dollar at least. I'll bring the rest of mine next time, I swear.

23. MiracleMets22

MiracleMets22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2004
    oh my....for some reason....that's just wrong
    lol

24. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I hate missing a party. I should come next time and just look over everyones' shoulders.

25. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    You can be our cheerleader... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.