main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO StL FF RPG

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiracleMets22

MiracleMets22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2004
    I went and purchased the Core book yesterday for our next event. This means I'll die on the second shot instead of the first!

2. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Thats what you think! *gets loaded 20 sider*

3. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Some one help me please:

Is link 1 or link 2 or none of the above the core book that we're using?

I thought that it would be easy to find, but there's like a million of them out there!

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    They're like $40 Danielle, why not just use one of ours?

5. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    Patrick wanted to get one so that he could geek out at home. I got a Borders coupon in my e-mail today, so I thought that I'd pick one up since I had a little extra birthday money left over. It would make him happy. :)

6. Jedi-Mindtrick

Jedi-Mindtrick Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2005
    Are y'all using the d20 system books by WotC (Wizards of the Coast) for the SWRPG? Also, are y'all letting new players to join the game or did i need to be at the first session?

-Adam(Mindtrick)

7. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    I don't see why you couldn't. We just worked on making our characters. Do you have any experience in doing that?

If you have any questions let me know... :)

8. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Are we going to try meet soon? John suggested that we could get together after the group meeting on this Saturday. Anyone interested? My house is open... :D

9. Jedi-Mindtrick

Jedi-Mindtrick Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2005
    I'm game for some RPG time. which set of core rules are you using (wizards d20 or the old school set)? I'm not sure but i think i have all the books Wizard of the Coast has printed. Look foreward to meeting y'all on saturday.

-Jedi-Mindtrick

10. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Ok, so who else would be interested in this? I'd rather not have our first real session at a time when less than half of the players will be there.

11. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    I'll have to check the babysitter situation and the fireplace situation, but I'm about 75% certain that we could swing it tomorrow night.

12. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Ok, so Dajuan, Randy, Danielle, and Patrick are all deffinate maybes, what about everybody else? Mets, Greedo, and form4, are any of you going to be able to make it if we play? Matt won't be able to make it, he has quite a bit going on.

13. MiracleMets22

Sep 25, 2004
    Mets is in, Greedo's a 99% possibility

14. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    [face_dancing] We have a babysitter!!! [face_dancing]

So, we'll be there tonight. We're going to probably show up and hang out at the meeting for a bit later on if you all are still there, and then head over to Christina's when everyone else does.

15. MiracleMets22

Sep 25, 2004
    Greedo's unfortunately unavailable....he has too many tests this week he says. Do we have a time set up?

-Mets

16. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    First, Mets, I apologize that we didn't get your post in time. We didn't get back to my house till around 8. I don't want you to think we were trying to leave you out in any way... :(

Second, since this happened it made me think it would be a good idea to have a phone list for the RPG group, so we can get a hold of people in these types of situations. If you want to PM me your numbers, I will make a list and send it on to everyone...

17. JediUruviel

JediUruviel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    hmmm... *ponders being in an RPG*

18. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Hope everybody had fun last night, or some at least. I promise next time I'll actually have something planned out. This past week was fairly full, and seeing as nobody was even sure if we were going to play untill about an hour before we got to Christinas....

19. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I had fun. Your little plot twists are hilarious... ;)

20. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    Like the #$%#^#$ wookie at the time share? [face_laugh]

21. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Well, the wookie was completely spur of the moment, if I had thought of him earlier you wouldn't have known about him till you walked in the door.

22. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Are we thinking about the next date yet? I'm free in October except for the weekend of the 8th. Maybe the 1st would work? We'd be Randy-less, cause he's got that wedding to go to, but I'd be free and lonely.

23. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    We won't know until we pick up our hockey tickets tonight (they're finally in! We just paid for them, like, 2 months ago!) but I'll let you know when we're available this evening.

24. yodaismygod

Jun 25, 2002
    Umm, the first I may be busy.

25. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    Yeah, right - we know better! You're just afraid of what Christina and I will come with next! You can't hide from us!!! Mwaahahahaha!!! [face_devil]:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.