main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver Strawberry Hill Grande 12:01 Showing Meeting

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by spoodger14, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoodger14

spoodger14 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    hey all, jsut wanted you to know that he Cineplex Odeon at Strawberry Hill on Scott Road Surrey/Delta is shoing AOTC at midnight on the 16.

I've already bought my tickets. If anybody else is going to the showing, let your voice be heard and we can try to organize something of the day for the movie!

It's not a DLP theatre but I can wait to see it on one for a while, they say the first screenings of any movie are just as good though.

good luck finding tickets

2. Maruuk

Maruuk Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    I totally agree. I was looking for information this morning at FP and I just got completely fed up. The entire organization can't get their stories straight! This afternoon I went to strawberry hill and got my tickets for the 12:01 am show. No line, no hassle, you can just buy them. Strawberry hill has stadium seating, is cheaper, and sells coke products which just happens to be a bonus for me, a sprite lover. When i went at 3pm this afternoon, they still had more than 300 seats left for the midnight show! and tickets have been on sale since last friday! Im guessing not many people know about this place. In short, Strawberry good, FP bad. I know a lot of us would rather hold our breaths for DLP, but Riverport seems to be more screwed up than the rest of them. I plan on seeing DLP at some time but its the mood and atmosphere of the first show I'm looking for! So I put out the call to all Vancouver Fan Forcers! I have seen the light, and it is Strawberry Hill!!! You can talk to HUMANS on the phone, the first thing the recording will tell you is the DIRECT OFFICE LINE! Ask them urself and they'll tell you they have many seats left. I think it will be great if we all show up at midnight there, it will be tonnes of fun, and no more of the stress. There is nothing greater, after the countless calls, expensive car and bus trips, and misinformation, than the feeling of holding that sweet, sweet piece of paper in your hand!!! Go now! and may the force be with you!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.