main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CE16 Streaming Star Wars Celebration London 2016

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by StarWarsFreak93, Apr 6, 2016.

1. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Does anyone else who can't make it hope StarWars.com streams the celebration again? I personally hope so. Last year I remember watching the whole thing on my iPad, it was a great experience IMO. A fun time seeing all the interviews and panels. And with them shipping Chopper off to London for celebration at the end of Rebels Recon, kinda hinted they'd be there again. My only hope is that they get better hosts. Keep Andi Gutierrez, as she's great and appreciates SW as a whole, but those other two dudes they had just felt so... Fake? Like they only knew or cared for ANH and ESB and couldn't care less about the rest of the saga/franchise. As a host of SW, you should be well aware of the franchise as a whole. Every time that dude with the glasses was on I wanted to punch my screen. Was miffed when they had him back to host the red carpet TFA premiere...

2. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    I would imagine some sort of live streaming will happen. That's almost become a staple now for some of these major Con events. I mean if they can live stream a worldwide unboxing of toys, they surely will be livestreaming Celebration.

StarWarsFreak93 and CaptainRegor like this.
  3. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    I hope they are going to do it again. It was wonderful to watch the Anaheim one last year. Almost felt like being there! + you can rewatch stuff later!
    I'm lucky enough to be going to the London one, but for those whom aren't. Let's stream!

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  4. choccy

choccy Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 18, 2004
    Yay, you can all watch me having the time of my life lol

StarWarsFreak93 likes this.
  5. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    I probably won't be attending a Celebration anytime in the future, so to feel like I'm there and to witness the panels and see the floor and costumes, it is great with these live streams. And yeah, pretty sure they will live stream it again if the StarWars.com folks will be attending.

6. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    For those in the US, since London is 8 hours ahead of PST and 5 hours ahead of EST, is anybody going to wake up to watch the event live? I'm sure a lot of people will tune in for at least the opening panel, assuming they do live stream it.

7. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
    Is there an opening panel? I don't see it on the schedule.

8. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    No, Mark Hamill is the first panel on the Celebration Stage then Rogue One in the afternoon.

9. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    So do we know anything about a live stream yet? All searches just bring up data from last year.

10. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Nothing yet, but wasn't last year's announced prett close to the event?

11. sigur

sigur Jedi Knight

Sep 16, 2013
    Afternoon panel would make sense as it would mean morning viewing for you guys in the states.
    The Force Awakens trailer and panel was around 3pm UK time iirc.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

12. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    @sigur No It was 6PM Uk Time.

13. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    http://www.starwars.com/news/announcing-the-star-wars-show-live-at-celebration-europe

Can’t make it to London for Star Wars Celebration Europe? Not a problem — The Star Wars Show and StarWars.com are bringing the galaxy’s biggest party this side of the Ewok Village to you.
    The Star Wars Show LIVE, streaming from Star Wars Celebration Europe beginning Friday, July 15, through Sunday, July 17, will feature celebrity guests, interviews with Star Wars creators, must-see panels, and much more. Andi Gutierrez and Peter Townley of The Star Wars Show are set to host, bringing you all the action as it happens. Also livestreaming is the special Rogue One: A Star Wars Story panel (July 15, 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT), presented by Verizon, in which director Gareth Edwards will join Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy and special guests for a discussion on the highly-anticipated film.
    Keep an eye on StarWars.com for more details on The Star Wars Show LIVE and Star Wars Celebration Europe!

I thought excellent then I remembered I'm there and could go. It's surreal. I know what I'm doing to recover Saturday and Sunday!

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker likes this.
  14. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
  15. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    Haven't seen this posted anywhere else, but I saw online yesterday that apparently it has been announced that the new Rogue One trailer will air on ABC in the US on Friday 15th July during an airing of TFA: A Cinematic Journey, so it would seem highly likely that the trailer will be shown during the Rogue One panel earlier that day.

16. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    Edit: Misread your comment... Sorry!
    Yeah. Rogue One trailer is defintivly gonna debut at Celebration! :D

17. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    Anybody tuning in to the livestream right now?

18. emanswfan

emanswfan Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 2, 2016
    Wooh, just a few minutes till the stream starts! [face_money_eyes]

19. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    IT BEGINS!!!

20. Jedi Dragon D

Jedi Dragon D Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013
    Who gave it 17 thumbs down?

Be Grateful!

21. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
    Anybody else audio problems with the live stream? It's just dead silent for me.

22. Jedi Dragon D

Jedi Dragon D Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013
    Fine for me.

23. Jedi_Jade-Skywalker

Jedi_Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2000
    Does anyone know if the entire live stream will be available for replay? I'm on EST and just caught the Rogue One panel at the end.

24. MotivateR5D4

Apr 20, 2015
    From what I see so far the replay begins midway through the Ahsoka panel that happened earlier today. It doesn't contain Mark Hamill's panel or the earlier Star Wars Show Live stuff where they interviewed attendees and whatnot.

25. icarozz

icarozz Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2016

I believe they said on yesterdays Star Wars show that they will post separate clips as well as the whole days stream afterwards. Might take some time for youtube to process though.