main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Struthers/Youngstown, Ohio Area Looking for Jedi Knights to start a FanForce Chapter!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Amidala081499, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    Hello Fellow Jedi's

I am interested in starting up a FanForce chapter here in the Youngstown, Ohio area. It has been a dream of mine for a long time to get together with other Star Wars Fans and talk about the movies, collectibles, and the futures of the Star Wars franchise. I am looking for some members so we can start up a group. If you are interested, please post in this thread. Please PM me if you are interested as well, for I would love to have a meeting asap. Thank you!

Looking forward to meeting some great friends!

Huggles,
    Connie Anderson - Amidala081499

2. APOLLO608

APOLLO608 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2010
    I would love to help. I live in NE Ohio, about 1.5 hours from Youngstown. I don't know how much I can do with showing up at all events but I would love to help you organize it.

//APOLLO608\\

3. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    That's great guys/Gal's.
    All you have to do is get 2 people or more to post here that your interested in starting a board and I'll get it added.
    You already have 2 so your have way there.I'd say get one more interested person and its a done deal.
    LMK if I can help.
    Eric

4. APOLLO608

Apr 18, 2010
    What would be the best way to go about finding people? Would this be something we do locally or is there a way we can find people on TF.net?

[EDIT] Would you mind opening up this new board to be all of NE Ohio? I think we could attract more people and TF.net already has a NW Ohio Fanforce along with a Columbus Fanforce. It will then balance out the northern half of Ohio.

//APOLLO608\\

5. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I dont see anything wrong with it.Let me see what I can do.
    One way is to let everyone of your SW friends now about it. Make a nice flyer up and then go to your library and slip a add for the board into all the SW books you can find.Post about it on your Facebook page. Put it in your signature here on TFN.

6. APOLLO608

Apr 18, 2010
    That library idea is great! I'll have to try it sometime. For now I'll settle for my signature.

7. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away? there was a Cleveland Fan Force. It eventually spun off into its own site: thejediknightsofcleveland.com. Unfortunately the group slowly disbanded as members became more involved in 501st Legion and Rebel Legion activities. You may want to try those three sights if you want to revive a Fan Force in this area.

Edit: I still have my title from those days! Ha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.