main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Saga - OT Stuck with You - OC Rebel Pilots, Fanfic Olympics Decathlon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Thumper09, Jul 4, 2020.

1. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Congrats on finishing! =D= I enjoyed the fun and friendship between your OC's. As @Mira_Jade said above, this takes me back to the X-wing series. Fantastic works here!^:)^

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha and Kahara like this.
  2. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Jedi Master star 3

Nov 27, 2013
    That last one really pulled at the heartstrings! :_| Congrats on finishing this epic story of all the coils of friendship. You can really feel the emotions of your OCs as we gain more insight into their thoughts and lives! Great work!

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  3. Thumper09

Thumper09 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Thank you! Well, this last one was kinda non-Star-Wars-y since neither Darin nor Quiver are Force-sensitive. ;) Thanks so much for reading, commenting, and following along! I appreciate it. :)

Thank you! I'm always happy to hear that it reminds people of the X-wing books. :) Thanks for reading and replying!

Thank you! Their friendship has somehow survived many an adventure. ;) I'm glad to hear the emotions came across okay. Thanks a bunch for reading and commenting!

If anyone's curious what these characters look like to me, this thread has some of my older sketches of them, starting with the linked post. I didn't post my most recent drawing of Darin there for some reason. I've never gotten CC's likeness right, but it's the best I can do so far.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Kahara and gizkaspice like this.