main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Students DDC 2013 complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 4, 2013.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    You will see;)
    And there is this one with...[face_thinking]
    It is all in the next entry[face_mischief]

Entry 26

Frivolous fun today? Nah, that was a slip of the pencil. It was yesterday. Ending my entry with sheesh began the big trouble. I headed aboard medevac ‘Med one’ to the airport where an YT-1300 freighter had crashed and could save a very talkative patient. That he was talkative pleased me immensely. He had a broken leg, two broken ribs and some bruised innards and is now in the PACU with his friend who had more severe injuries.
    Ah dad is ready with his stomach stuffing. We have to wake our getting me deaf ears patient.

- - -

Geez, Marhin didn’t write about our surprise in the scrub room.
    Figures, he is too busy with his patient and after that no doubt hurrying to his home to help his wife with the kids.

I will write about the scrub room fun.
    Aradan wanted revenge for the frivolous fun from Marhin and Jason. And what was a better idea than to stuff lockers with stuff. But for that idea to work we needed a lock picking expert.

Leod Irwihan was the guy eager to help us.
    Aradan and I had told Leod Irwihan where our large collection of sponges and blown up blue gloves was stored. Leod knew how to pick the locks from the two Adin changing cubicles after the two had entered operation theatre number one and stuffed the cubicles to the brim with the stuff.

Our procedures ended at the same time. Our patient had more severe injuries but we had a team of five surgeons working on his injuries. Marhin had with Jason and Tarko helping him a right lower leg to repair.

And with the Adins entering the scrub room the fun began when Kaagi opened his door. He was showered by sponges and gloves. Marhin added his collection and the mayhem began when a Force push from Marhin had a blown up glove sailing to Beran. A too forceful grip and the glove was in pieces.

“You killed him,” Kaagi told us. “The revenge of the blown up blue gloves will be sweet.”

Kaagi sailed gloves and sponges towards Beran and Aradan and me. Some sponges were meeting a filled water basin first and landed dripping wet on Aradan’s head.
    Jason used the Force to sail a dripping sponge towards Aradan.
    Beran got his part of dripping sponges and bursting gloves.

I too and was on the floor sitting in the middle of a pile of sponges when I used the Force to turn the first glove back to where it came from. Aradan was very pleased.
    And our new student Jason is learning. He pushed Jadin next to me in the pile of sponges. I have to go. I have Andar to care for.

- - -

Scrubroom fun. I am glad to have taken the other scrubroom. Only Mick and his flying flimsies turned fighterplanes were bothering me.
    I have the Force back. And yes, with not that much paper left in the diary, I will write one more after this entry.

I doubt if Marhin will begin a new diary.

And Jehna? He is regaining the Force and becoming very busy and…

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Pranking healers. [face_laugh] Almost as bad as pilots [face_laugh]

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I doubt if Marhin will begin a new diary.

Nope. NO doubt here!

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was fun!

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Thanks all for the great support of this diary. The three diarists will be very busy with their patients.
    But I will have a new diarist

Entry 27
    My entry ended with and… Yes very busy is for all three of us diarists. We began the diary ‘students’ as students of the Force and with the Force now fully back (Jehna almost) we are no more students.
    I like writing in a diary but that will be in the future.

- - -

Busy, yes. I am very busy too. I have been on Andar’s back yesterday for the first time. He is a great ride and companion.
    Soon I will be an ex-student. A new diary? Maybe in the future.
    Ah Marhin wants to write.

- - -

Our two patients will keep me busy. Only busy.
    Erindi and Turan will keep me very busy. With three months Turon has discovered crawling. Erindi loves that but not that Turon is smudging her toys.
    I have my hands full on the two. I hope I will find time to begin a new diary in the future.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great strides for all 3 diarists. :) Bravo on making a triple-character diary. :cool:

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    My entry ended with and… Yes very busy is for all three of us diarists.

Well, I had a nice & very busy week. And when I thought I had read all your updates & went to read Hazel´s R2 fanfic, you already updated the next load.

But I love you anyway... [:D]

... and enjoyed THIS here very much.

8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Busy, busy, busy!!!
    This was fun :)