main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - OT "Sunrider" (Rebellion Era, all new OCs, short story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kurisan, Dec 3, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful. Relieved he came back for her.

2. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    GregMcP likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great teamwork there and good that Lissa learns fast and they got away. =D=

Kurisan likes this.
  4. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Yay! They got away!! [face_dancing]

Best parts:
    lol - this is a new hope indeed. Love the way you integrated the events of A New Hope with this story. Very cool and nicely done.

:eek: Did you make all that up? Or is that for-real how those things work? Because boy, does that sound authentic. Nice touch!

I loved best the idea that tough-guy Sten comes back for Lissa. Even though he claims it's just him covering for himself - after all, he doesn't want her to betray his secrets - we know better. ;) She's proved to be a remarkable companion and a valuable ally. And, as the shooting scene shows, she's a quick learner, too.

Nice nod to the title in the last line.

So... will there be more adventures with Lissa and Sten? Because there should be. [face_cowboy]

5. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

gizkaspice and divapilot like this.
  6. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Catching up to this---A very western vibe here throughout the story which I liked. A really good mix of action and dialogue! It's very hard to write OCs and get people to like them and I think here, like with your previous stories, Lissa and Sten are very interesting with each having their own skills and weaknesses (Lissa being an excellent tracker.....Sten....apparently not understanding right away that shiny lights and Tatooine night deserts are a mix for disaster :p). I liked their partnership and how it strengthened in this last chapter, with them escaping!

This story really cries out for "more Lissa and Sten future adventures plz." I can totally see this being something like a side-story happening alongside A New Hope that fits perfectly with the established canon, well done! =D=

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  7. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    gg