main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Support not only for one, but for the whole PRJO Community!!!

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Darth_Vivy, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vivy

Darth_Vivy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    Something has happened in the last hours, there's been a lot of activity an one of them was way out of hand, please read under this Thread http://boards.theforce.net/Puerto_Rico/b10358/19991948/?11
    to know what's happening and give the support to one of our men on this thread...

Specially when people invade our forum and don't know what's going on and bans people without reason, and the people that is supposed to be regulating this is getting way more out of hand than anybody on the Puerto Rico forum...

thank you!!!

May the force be with you!!

2. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Thank You Vivy for all the support... let the war begin

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Willy. Hama is right. That name is really not appropiate for the forums. It has waaay too much innuendo, and you know it. That is why you like it. I have no problem with the Ice Cream thread, I do have problems with the ice cream balls. Like I told you before, feel free to registed a name like DarthIceCream, that would be cool.

HOWEVER,

It is NOT cool to harass anybody, specially a mod that was doing his job. Hama is not just another mod, he is my friend and you both have crossed the line harassing him and insulting him. I am very pissed off right now, and thus I am not going to issue angry bans, however I will take action if this behavior continues. This boards have rules and it is our jobs to uphold them, no matter how we make users feel.

If you have problems with a mods decision, go to an admin or contact Rafa or me. You gain NOTHING by making so much drama. We could have talked about this from the beginning and worked it out.

Both of you should consider yourselves under severe warnings.

4. Darth_Vivy

Darth_Vivy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    First of all we have not crossed lines insulting him or harrasing him. Willy wrote a letter very nicely to him asking the reason of the banning. Second of all if his doing his job he should look at his own region and the threads he writes in that are worse in "innuendo" than our whole forum.

So he is not doing his job and that's the reason why it bothers, at least me so much about the situation.

Take a look at your friend's posts and the threads he writes in and ask yourself if he's doing his job as he's supposed to.

Because he is not.

And besides we did contact one of our moderators about this situation.

And the Revolution has nothing to do against him, it's just a game, but how can he understand that if he's not part of our group.

5. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    I would like you to tell me any thread that Hama has written in his region that contains innuendo. That thread you keep referring to was in the JCC forum, a forum outside of FanForce with a different set of rules and a completely different set of mods. Hama is not a mod there, neither are Rafa or me. FanForce is kept much more family friendly.

The problem here is that instead of looking for help or going through the channels, you both started to cause drama over this. Skalderan began to post in the JCC causing even more drama. And instead of letting it go, you continue to make drama over it.

Lets all relax, breathe deeply and remember this is just a message board. There is no need to get angry (me included) over this. Like Yoda said, we must learn to let go. And for the Force sake, lets let this end right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.