main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Surviving Order 66

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Lakota_Cry, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lakota_Cry

Lakota_Cry Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2008
    Hello! This RPG is one I have had in my mind for a very long time. After it is finished, I plan on making it into a fanfiction. Here is the story.

Order 66 has taken effect. Around the galaxy, clone commanders and their soldiers are cutting down their Jedi Generals. But the biggest slaughter takes place on Coroscaunt, where newly annoited Darth Vader is leading the 501st legion into the Jedi Temple. Many are killed, but Jedi Master Red Moon (often just called Master Moon) and four other Jedi Knights make their escape in a large freighter, with only their robes, lightsabers, and an Astromech nicknamed "Chester". Their fate lies in their decisions they make in facing the galaxy ahead of them, without the help of the Jedi Order...

I need four players, JUST FOUR, to be the Jedi Knights I escape the temple with. I would like at least one female, but if that doesn't happen, its not a big deal. It would make things more interesting, of course. The first people to send me this character sheet, filled out to expectations, will play. First come, first serve. So come quick! :)

Character Sheet

Name: Red Moon

Jedi Rank: Master

Appearance: Has reddish brown skin. Wears Jedi Robes made of buffalo skin from his homeworld. Keeps his straight black hair long and parted. Tall, medium build. Wears a fan of tribal feathers in his hair.

Lightsaber Description: Red Moon carved his lightsaber from a chip of the Sacred Mountains of his homeworld. These mountains are made of a strong material similar to cortosis. How Red Moon was able to work with the material remains a mystery. Its hilt is an onix color, while the blade glows a vibrant green.

Personality: He is a born leader. He would give his life for anyone he cares for without hesitation. He is built like the buffalo he once hunted.

Bio: Taken from his omeworld when he was a boy by the Jedi, he quickly excelled in his training. His first mission brought him back to his homeworld, where he found his people and lived with them for a while. He thought of staying, until he had a vision, and awoke with a lightsaber made from the Sacred Mountains. He came from the mission a new man. He quickly ascended to Mastery, and trained three Padawans before settling as a lightsaber instructor.

Additional Info: Based loosely off of the Dances with Wolves character, Wind In His Hair.

RULES:

Keep it realistic
    No God Modding
    No F or S word.
    No Racial Slurs
    Respect me and other players
    Keep Board Rules in mind
    Post OOC comments with a OOC:
    No Spam

Send all CS'S to me. DO NOT, DO NOT post in this board before your CS is approved. PM me with questions, comments, and CS's.

I hope thats it... I'll see you soon! Happy Playing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.