main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming SW Card Trader

Discussion in 'Community' started by Darthmaul208, Jul 13, 2015.

1. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Well put. Not near as fun as it was a year ago, playing with the free daily credits just doesn't get you as you'd like. ;)

2. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I tend to play in spurts now....save up credits, buy a bunch of cards...then don't play for a while (still logging in to get credits of course).

3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I'm a fan of the Rogue One cards. Those get me excited for the new movie.

The marathon chase for Creatures is good because it's quirky and a challenge. These past few weeks, that chase has been tough since it has taken more than the 1:10 odds. Although, proudly, I'm still in it!

I also really enjoy The Walking Dead care trader. Daily marathons are expensive and a bit stressful, but I'm way more engaged with it than SWCT.

4. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    I finally got back to actually buying stuff....a little too late however.

There's a Black Friday Black Base series 4 set of 145 cards. I've managed to get 143 but the last 2 plus the first awards are alluding me.
    Can anyone help me out?

5. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    This may affect some of you.

From BBC NEWS: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38468961

The maker of iconic collectable trading cards has said hackers could have stolen customers' credit and debit card numbers along with their associated security codes in a recent breach.
    The article goes on to say
    In an email to customers Topps wrote that on 12 October "one or more intruders gained unauthorised access" to its systems.
    "[They] may have gained access to names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, credit or debit card numbers, card expiration dates and card verification numbers for customers [who made purchases] between approximately 30 July 2016 and 12 October 2016," it added.

Hit the link above to read the whole article. If you have an account there, I'd recommend changing your password at the very least.*
    *From LAJ_FETT.

he-guy and DieWompRatDie like this.
  6. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I got no such warming emails..

7. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Sooo about the update and new look. .. "and I thought they smelled bad... ... On the outside".

Sent from my thumbs to your eyeballs

8. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I was just wondering if anyone was still playing this...

I'm not crazy about the new look either but mostly because it seems to be working super slow since the update.

9. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Yeah, I'm still in. I've like the Out of the Box set and the Astromech. They still put out some good things, although it has been a drought for me up until those two sets. Guess it was a good thing I was saving credits and not buying stuff just cause it was there.

I also enjoy chasing the occasional ??? card. I'm not a big fan of base variants and won't pay for them (or anything else in the app). I haven't purchased master access or additional credits in like a year, I think. Why bother?

Also, diamonds are coming...ugh.

And not chasing any marathons. :(

10. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Yeah I just saw the Think Out the Box set yesterday, trying to get the ones I missed out on now.

he-guy likes this.
  11. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    That's a fun set, I'm chasing lime. Only set I'm going for outside of fans choice. I'd like that Kenner set if you could get it without paying.

Sent from my thumbs to your eyeballs

12. choccy

choccy Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 18, 2004
    Guys,

Currently trading all my Star Wars, Bunt, Slam and Kick inserts for Skate inserts I need, Includes sigs too!

STar Wars username is choccy77 (Bunt Too, Huddle and Walking Dead)

Got good stuff on all of these (Slam is choccywwe77)

Kick is (choccy1977)

Skate is choccynhl35

Ta!

13. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Anyone else closing in on 2 million credits?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

14. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    I'm currently blowing through mine chasing TLJ concept art. I also emptied my coffers chasing the Masterworks R2-D2. I'd spend even more, if I had, chasing the current spaceships.

Not finding anything you like for credits, @he-guy ? Not even weekly marathons like Prism or Shred? Those would be great trade bait even if you don't want them now.

15. DarthHass

DarthHass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2004
    I searched for the SWCT on here. Does anyone else use it? Or play the “game?”