main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming SW Card Trader

Discussion in 'Community' started by Darthmaul208, Jul 13, 2015.

1. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

I'll see what I'm missing and send ya some trades. My dupes of TFA story cards okay or are you looking for something in particular?

2. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    If you wanna throw in a gold or insert I don't have and take multiple dupes that would be prefered but I'll do dupes 1:1 if you don't have anything I need

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

Trade sent! I added a couple of golds to the trade request.

cubman987 likes this.
  4. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Awesome, thanks!

5. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    I forgot to mention this being that it was Christmas and such.

Most of you will know this anyway, but you were right. Base set season 3 is coming.
    I guess new year but no exact date other than it is coming.
    Some of the sets have been previewed in special packs but most of you know this.

Oh and thanks cubman for the yellow trades. Greatly appreciated.

cubman987 likes this.
  6. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I guess we should be trying to complete all the 2015 base sets, but I'm sure there won't be a real rush on them until we know for sure when they are being retired.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  7. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I just need the Gold Jawa to complete my base sets if anyone has a spare for trade.....

8. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I was actually on right away when Bubo showed up today but came up empty handed in about 50 packs. Fortunately I pulled the WV Grievous card (which I am not chasing) and traded for my needed Topps Choice.

9. Redromad

Redromad Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2015
    Ok guys, I have been away for a bit but not off the card trader. A couple questions/observations.

1. Have the bonus story cards been sent out yet? 37,38 and 39
    2. Does anyone know why the checklists keep popping on and off. I understand they turn off once the series closes but active series checklists should show on the home page
    3. Has everything ground to a halt? It seems that once the story cards were done, I hear nothing of new sets or subsets. weird.

I have dupes of story cards and other dupes up for trade. Hit me up

10. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    1. No
    2. No clue....annoying for sure.
    3. Kind of...I think they are preparing for the release of the base 3 cards and probably new insert sets.

11. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Ok they announced it. One week left for 2015 base cards. What is more exciting is that we'll have ALL NEW BASE CARDS in one week. Finally completed blue last week, hope to finish red soon. Don't know how many yellow I have left, and have no plans to finish gold, but can use as trade bait I guess.

12. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I have lots of dupe yellows, send me trades for any you need.

Redromad the award cards for TFA story were awarded today in case you didn't see that

13. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    We all thought a week, well Topps have released them now.
    14 hours ago to be precise.
    You get a guaranteed one in a pack called Captain Phasma something something. For 5000
    It is is either white, red, blue series 3 or TFA white, red, blue series 1.

But the base series 1 and 2 are still available in that pack and the others.

I could not resist and got a ROTS Palpatine red and Unkar Plutt thug blue.
    The design DOESN'T match the base 1 and 2. They look kinda crap. the background looks rubbish and there is no information on the back. It is hard to tell what parallel they are as well.

126 cards for base 3 and 68 for TFA series 1. Not sure what the breakdown of that is or if they include each other but that is alot of cards.
    And remember that all new characters are added, Rebels Ahsoka for instance. I assume the Rebels characters are in there as well.

For this week though I trying to definitely complete yellow base 1 and 2 and somewhat of gold, so will probably wait to get more base 3.

14. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    I'm really, really happy. Got a Smuggler's Den monument of Teebo. Missed the pink base variant, since they completely screwed us over by raising the bar from 40 golds to 70 golds, but I assume there's a distant chance I may get it through trade someday.

[​IMG]

And he would BETTER be in series four!

I still need two story cards from the third set. I failed to complete it and get the last award card. I think the cards are 31 and 35, but I'm not sure, because - for some reason - I cannot see them.

All fair traders who could make use of my S1 and S2 dupes are welcome. I am sorry to Redromad for a declined trade some weeks ago, I was working on so many things unrelated to fun and games and I forgot to come by this thread to, I dunno, PM you and explain that it works.

Did you eventually get it? It's the only card that cannot be melded through Smuggler's Den. I eventually gave somebody multiple golds for that card.

15. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I did get the Gold Jawa thanks to he-guy otherwise I'm not sure I was ever going to get anyone to trade it to me.

Admiral Volshe and Ewok Poet like this.
  16. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  17. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    If anyone needs gold dupes, inserts, teal dupes or dupes from the new series, I'll give them for S3 Admiral Piett.
    @ADMIRALVOLSHE

Yes, I'm desperate. :p

Ewok Poet likes this.
  18. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    Still picking up golds from base 1 and 2 whilst they are available but after I have decided to hoard well this is not much a suprise.
    EETH KOTH.

I love the character even if he has like three appearances. Suprised to see him though but yay!.

19. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Goodbye base 1 and 2 cards.....base 3 cards are here with awards! Now to decide what cards I'm going to start hoarding from the new sets....

20. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Thinking about hoarding Malakili, maybe Wicket...since there is no Teebo in series 3.

cubman987 likes this.
  21. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    I am hoarding Eeth Koth and Aayla Secura.

So if you have some send them my way!

I haven't hoarded before so any tips or tricks?

(Using the reddit card trader for example is it worth joining dor example?)

22. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Well right now it's not as easy with everyone just getting base 3, but just post in the Fan Feed and look for other hoarders there to trade with.

I'm going to continue to hoard Vader and Ahsoka base cards (base 1, 2, and 3) and also Rey and BB-8 base cards, so send those my way if you have them :)

Darthmaul208 and Ewok Poet like this.
  23. choccy

choccy Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 18, 2004
    Hi guys Just signed up today. choccy77

please add me and see if anything you want to trade.

Already traded away two teal cards today.

24. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Welcome Choccy! I'd say unless you want to spend allot of money (like real life collecting), find a focus - a certain insert series that is just starting or possibly completing all the new blue cards or something.

25. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Welcome, Choccy. :)