main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW:KOTOR

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by BroodMcEto, Jul 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Hey guys,
    Just wanted to let you know I picked up Knights of the Old Republic today. Of course I'm a big fan of Star Wars, but I've never really cared much for RPGs. But guess what? This plays like a hybrid FPS/RPG. Of course, your attack and defense isn't based on button mashing. So far it's been a good trip and I will continue playing it for some time. I played tonight for some time. My party got killed by a large (no pun intended) group of Gammoreans in the sewers. Thank God for autosave. Hehheh...

Loads of fun, but only for one. Downloadable content will be available sometime...

2. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    Well Brood... I will be moving in with you here shortly since it is against my religion to own an ex-box.

3. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    That's cool. Hope you change diapers well. 1 diaper = 1 hour of play. heheheh...

Ok, got past the gammoreans in the sewer. That seems like such a long time ago. Did some stuff, got off the planet, went to Dantooine, became a padawan, left Dantooine and am on Tatooine now. Gotta figure out how to get moisture vaporators to the sand people....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.