main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    [​IMG]

ARF Trooper and 501st Legion AT-RT - Pre-Order HERE
    Sixth Scale Figure Set by Hot Toys
    【Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ - 1/6th scale ARF Trooper™ and 501st Legion AT-RT™ Collectible Set】
    While clone troopers were best deployed in large numbers, articulated battlefield armor such as the All Terrain Reconnaissance Transports (AT-RT) walker transformed a single clone trooper into a formidable anti-infantry unit. Designed primarily as a reconnaissance vehicle, this two-legged open-cockpit walker is nonetheless swift and heavily armed, letting a clone trooper cut through battle droids easily. Advanced Recon Force Troopers, also known as ARF Troopers, wore lighter armor for stealth and speed and often rode such walkers into battle.

Hot Toys is delighted to be expanding its Star Wars collection today and officially presenting the amazing 1/6th scale ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT Collectible Set inspired by the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series!

The ARF Trooper collectible features a set of greatly detailed helmet and armor, a blaster rifle, a blaster pistol, a pair of binoculars, and a display base.
    The stunningly crafted 1/6th scale 501st Legion AT-RT stands at approximately 23 - 64cm tall with the battalion’s signature blue paint application and 501 marking with weathering effects, as well as an astonishing range of articulations allowing different display poses.

This ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT collectible set will surely stand out in your clone army collection.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Bonus pics showing CW Anakin and Ahsoka riding these guys

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    People are whining over the lack of General Kenobi. I think they're giving us the full spectrum of Anakin's corps and then they'll start on Obi-Wan. I expect like Anakin they'll offer a version of him with a vehicle.

Still no sign of Part 2 of the AOTC 20th Anniversary figures :mad:

I like the AT-RTs. I'm tempted to order one...even w/ the trooper maybe.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
  5. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sideshow's massive Jabba the Hutt 1/6 scale figure is on sale 20% off - he's currently $679.50 - great price considering he's now at $849 regular price! Click HERE to order!

[​IMG]

I just put my first Iron Studios statue on pre-order - Luke training Grogu!

Check him out HERE.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  7. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Love Luke and Grogu

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I love that I got zero notifications but my Hot Toys Bo-Katan figure has shipped!

9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    We've got a Christmas miracle in the works!!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
    Dannik Jerriko and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  10. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Thanks for the Info!!!

11. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    The pictures are up on the Hot Toys instagram. The Anakin head sculpt needs work. It’s a little off.

12. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Padme is up on the site for preorder. No Anakin yet.

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Padmé Amidala was a courageous, hopeful leader, serving as Queen and then Senator of Naboo -- and was also handy with a blaster. Despite her ideals and all she did for the cause of peace, her secret, forbidden relationship with Jedi Anakin Skywalker would prove to have dire consequences for the galaxy.
    Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is thrilled to officially present today, the highly-anticipated 1/6th scale collectible figure of Padmé Amidala!

Beautifully developed based on the screen appearance of Padmé in the film, the incredible collectible figure features a newly crafted head sculpt with stunning likeness and rolling eyeball function allowing positionable eye line, a specially tailored outfit that Padmé wore on Geonosis, two style of blasters, a pair of handcuffs with chain, a Geonosian factory themed display stand, and a special designed commemorative packaging.
    Welcome the senator to your Star Wars collection today!

Pre-Order HERE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  14. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
  15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Discovered as a slave on Tatooine by Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker had the potential to become one of the most powerful Jedi ever. Some even believed he was the prophesied Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force. Always pushing the limits of his Jedi training, seeking to excel and live up to his reputation, Skywalker's passion often brought him into conflict with his mentor, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the all-new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Anakin Skywalker!
    Based on the appearance of Anakin in the film, the meticulously made 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness and rolling eyeball function allowing positionable eye line, a skillfully tailored Jedi robe and tunic, an interchangeable mechno right arm, two LED light-up lightsabers, a Geonosian factory themed display stand, and a special designed commemorative packaging!

This Anakin Skywalker collectible figure is an amazing addition for any Star Wars fans!

Pre-order HERE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Anakin and Padme

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll share Anakin's link once it goes up.

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    They both look fantastic. I think the times people think the facemolds are off are when they shift the eyes too far to the edges. That kind of takes away from the face.

I'm so happy!

For anyone keeping track - we've NEVER had a high end AOTC Anakin figure made.
    And this was the last time anyone attempted a high end 1/6 scale Padme figure:

[​IMG]

19. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I don’t think it’s the eye placement. There’s something different to me from his nose down.

I preordered both. Hoping HT adjusts the mold as sometimes the promo pics differe from actual final product.

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well we have 2 years to wait so I'm sure they'll do some slight tweaks before then.

21. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    HALLELUJAH!!

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    A lot of people seem really happy. I hope she sells super well so they are inspired to make more versions of her.

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Mace and Super battle destroyer are now available.

They just posted that they'll be doing 40th anniversary ROTJ figures. I hope they do new figures. We still need an Endor Han, General Calrissian, Endor Celebration Leia, and more Ewoks!

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sideshow has a bunch of their in stock figures available for double the Sideshow points.

New AOTC previews and pre-orders

Super Battle Droid

【Star Wars: Attack of the Clones™ - 1/6th scale Super Battle Droid™ Collectible Figure】
    The infantry used by the Trade Federation had several major shortcomings that were carefully revisited by the battle droids' designers. From that research came the Super Battle Droid, a bulkier, stronger, and more advanced version of the standard mechanical soldier. The Super Battle Droid requires no overriding command signal to operate, and thus has a limited degree of independence. They are fearless and tireless, and will run at full speed into combat, their cannons extended, firing until they have reduced their targets to smoldering ruins.
    Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is delighted to present today, the 1/6th scale Super Battle Droid collectible figure!
    The 1/6th scale Super Battle Droid collectible figure is based on its appearance in the Geonosis™ arena battle. It features a newly developed mechanical structure with stunning metallic paint applications, a wide range of articulations, and a sand-themed display stand!
    The Super Battle Droid is ready for action in your Star Wars collection!

(Not yet up for pre-order)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    【Star Wars: Attack of the Clones™ - 1/6th scale Mace Windu™ Collectible Figure】

A grim Jedi Master™ with an amethyst-bladed lightsaber, Mace Windu was the champion of the Jedi Order™, with little tolerance for the failings of the Senate, the arguments of politicians, or the opinions of rebellious Jedi. As the Clone Wars intensified, Mace sensed the dark side of the Force at work, and knew the Jedi's enemies were plotting to destroy the Order and end its stewardship of the galaxy.

Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to officially present the 1/6th scale Mace Windu collectible figure!
    Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Mace Windu, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with great likeness, finely tailored Jedi robe and tunic, a LED light-up lightsaber, a holocaster with hologram of Yoda™, a display base, and a bonus pair of forearm armor inspired by Mace Windu’s appearance in Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ animated series!

Mace Windu will surely be a stand out in your Star Wars collection!

Pre-order HERE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]