main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Got a notice from Sideshow - The Last Jedi 1/6 scale Leia is arriving early to warehouses and is expected this month! I have a payment plan nothing changes but they'll be shipping to everyone who just bought her outright. I would love to just get her but I'll keep her on the payment plan.

2. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Oof that Kylo is awesome...

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My fall pre-order payments are a-hitting. First payment for my Bespin Hot Toys Darth Vader is in. I can't wait for him, he'll be my first (and only) high end Darth. He'll get displayed w/ my Bespin Luke 2 pack that was Hot Toys first figure set for Star Wars. Last 1/2 of this month I have my final payment for Kylo coming in, TLJ Leia and ROTS Obi-Wan will start charging. I then have my last payment for TLJ Island Luke in Dec.

These pre-orders always pop up in batches.

I still wish I could afford Jabba :(

CaptainHamYoyo and DarthJaceus like this.
  5. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Finally! My Sith Anakin is going to charge the final payment and ship!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Woohoo!!!! About time!

Hot Toys has production photos of TLJ Leia - she's amazing.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  8. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Leia is looking great! And in other positive news, a Cassian streaming series was just announced. Maybe now my Jyn won't be so lonely!

9. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    OMG the Han and Leia pic :_|

CaptainHamYoyo likes this.
  10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I know - I'm seriously hoping we'll finally get a Cassian from Hot Toys once the series comes out. K2 is looking for his little buddy

[​IMG]

I know.

There was this one too. Now I kinda wish I had that Han :confused: But at least I'll eventually have Crait Luke to display with her which is equally sad.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  11. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I have the TFA Han hot toy. Absolute thing of beauty. One of my favorite pieces. Definitely worth hunting down if you can!

12. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    That Leia does look good.

PadmeLeiaJaina and DarthJaceus like this.
  13. DarthJaceus

DarthJaceus Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 6, 2016
    Once again, some of the best looking figures I have ever seen, from any franchise.

14. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Guhh...Hot Toys already has too much of my money. I'm happy just having ANH Han...and will most likely get Bespin Han.

TLJ Leia will eventually somehow be displayed w/ Crait Luke. She might be my first figure I'm keeping in box until I have more shelves to get he a shelf of her own w/ my collection of other smaller Leia items from the Sequels.

I hadn't been planning on getting more Detolfs but I might need to as I keep getting smaller batches of stuff w/ a few nice figures. Don't know what I'll do if I unearth my stuff that's in storage and where it'll go :confused:

15. CaptainHamYoyo

CaptainHamYoyo Jedi Master star 2

Aug 18, 2011
    Just picked up Hot Toys Jedi Luke a few days ago(and got Red 5 Luke about a week before that)!

Jedi Luke has just become my favorite Hot Toy (with a Hoth Leia a close 2nd)!

Not a huge fan of the Red 5’s headsculpt, but love the costume! Was a must for my collection

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just for fun, both of my Lukes with their hair swapped, lol

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Thank you - I was like "WTH?" is going on w/ that last photo - hee hee

I like the Sideshow X-Wing Luke face, but I don't see it since I have mine displayed w/ the helmet on.

CaptainHamYoyo likes this.
  17. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    That Red 5 costume is awesome @CaptainHamYoyo!

Finally, Sith Ani is on his way! I can't wait to see it in person.

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sideshow is out to give me a heart attack - My Kylo is processing and hasn't shipped yet, and I'm going out of town on Saturday.

19. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Can you contact them or the shipper and have it re routed? Or held for pick up?

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I figure I'll have to call the place where it'll be routed to and ask them to hold it. Grrrrrrr. My 2 Gentle Giant mini-busts haven't shipped yet either after buying them 4 days ago. I had to write to them to ask them to hold off on shipping them if they haven't yet. That likely won't happen :mad:

21. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Hot Toys instagram account announced the Luke Skywalker figure from TLJ. I do really like the shots of him with the hood up!

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    He'll be available in January, that's at least when I got my notification about him.

I really don't know what's going on, Sideshow charged my last payment for Kylo, he's paid but pending shipping. My luck as usual he'll ship when I'm on vacation :(

23. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Sideshow just did that with my Sith Ani. He was paid for for several days before they sent me a shipping notification.

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Luckily I'm vacationing in the country they should tell me where they're sending him w/ the tracking number and I can call and ask them to hold it until I'm back. Grrrr, darned Black Friday and fires.

25. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Sith Anakin finally arrived. It's too dark now to fully open him and try to get some pics but I am off tomorrow so I can dig him out then.