main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I was finally able to order and pay in full my Bespin Leia today! I can't wait to get her!

2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Here are some pics of mine until yours shows up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  5. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I love the tiki mugs- I ordered the Mando ones because they're cheaper than I usually see them for. I really like the Rancor/Oola too

7. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    Jabba and Bib look awesome. I especially like the red eyes they gave Bib. Jabba does look a slightly awkward shape to hold and drink out of though.

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    You really gotta get a tight grip on Mr big and ugly to take a chug out of him. lol

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  9. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    That would be horrible, to drop your Jabba mug.

10. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Hot toys is also doing Clone Wars figures! Will straight up DIE if they announce an Ahsoka. Looks like Rex first, but I need my girl!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  11. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I just want Padme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamma626 likes this.
  12. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    A lot of people have been asking for Ahsoka. I’m surprised they haven’t done a 1/6 scale of her yet. Be patient, they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamma626 likes this.
  13. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I am sitting here on pins and needles, waiting for my beautiful Bespin Leia!! Watching the truck symbol on my UPS track your shipment page. He came within two blocks of my apartment then turned around and now he is about 8 miles away in south Tucson. I am going crazy. It says my package will arrive at 6:15, It is 5:55 right now. Jeeeesh!!!!

14. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Time is now 6:26 and no Leia! The UPS icon on the track my shipment page hasn't moved one iota from where it was at 5:55. I am wondering if he is wrecked!

15. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Honestly at this rate we'll probably get two! TCW and live action Mando.

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    so it's 7:14, three hours ago the UPS truck was two blocks from my apartment and it said in your area and I was ready, then for whatever reason the truck left my neighborhood and drove 8 miles out and promptly parked truck and it never moved from that spot, so I just received the update that my delivery will not be made today. Please say a prayer for the driver, he was stuck in the same spot for a couple hours and I think he may have gotten hurt somehow. I am upset at not getting my Leia, but, people are what's most important, not collectibles. I am going to say a prayer for them as well.

17. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Been watching the truck icon roam my whole area all day long, He passed my street about 15 minutes ago, I am going nuts waiting. I sometimes hate the follow my delivery app, builds my anticipation so much, I feel like it is Christmas morning and my dad is still in the bathroom and I am sitting under the tree waiting!!!!!

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL BESPIN LEIA!!!!

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  18. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I have a parcel from an Amazon UK Marketplace seller coming via Yodel. According to their tracker the driver is currently on stop 15 of 204 and has 87 stops to go before me. Estimated time is 1PM-3PM.
    Glad your Leia arrived OK!

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    cathiecat likes this.
  19. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    while it can be stressing, I admit I like the excitement and feeling of Christmas I get waiting on packages. Hope the time goes by fast today for you.

20. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Thanks. I'll do a progress check after lunch.

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Update - parcel came about 30 minutes ago.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    Darth Maul Apprentice likes this.
  22. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    less than four hours? That is great!

23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yeah - I was impressed. It came during the slot they said. Amazon UK gives a slot as well but it can slip if the driver is running late.

cathiecat likes this.
  24. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Sideshow is charging me on Monday for the Art of Rebels hardcover limited edition. Can’t wait to get this book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cathiecat likes this.
  25. Drewton

Drewton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 8, 2009
    Hey so I know this is an odd request and I doubt anyone has it but if anyone here has the Clone Wars General Anakin which was made a while back, would they be willing to take a few photos of the face from slightly different angles for me? I’m looking to use the photos for a project, I’d buy the figure but I can’t find it for a reasonable price. I’d greatly appreciate any help.