main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I have him. Here are a few of my more current photos - I'm uploading my Anakin alone photos to put up in a minute - they're old but they're ok

I really like this figure I think the sculptors did a good job w/ him to make him look exactly like a life-like version of his cartoon character - but it still looks like Hayden

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eh the poor IllumPadme

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    Drewton likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Here are my other just Anakin pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Drewton likes this.
  3. Drewton

Drewton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 8, 2009
    Wow thank you so much, that’s perfect. I’ll be sure to credit you. And you’re right, it’s a perfect blend of Hayden and the Clone Wars version, and I actually think the face looks better than even the Hot Toys version. This is me just taking a picture of a totally unpainted head sculpt and colouring it in with Photoshop and adding in the eyes, so I think it could look even better with better paint.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    cathiecat likes this.
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I haven't seen that. I heard people talking about Hot Toys are going to do Clone Wars figures. I love the HT ROTS figure. I'm an Anakin junkie - I'll definitely get a Hot Toys version of the CW General Skywalker. I'd be excited for General Kenobi, Padme, and Ahsoka too!

cathiecat likes this.
  5. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    HEAR! HEAR!!

6. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I'm gonna go straight up nuts on TCW figures, lol. It's my favorite piece of Star Wars media. I adore all those characters, and frankly even the multitude of costumes they have are GREAT. I really wish I collected toys during it's airing. Those Clone Wars figures are too much now, and I'm sad they've done practically nothing for the final season. Hard to say if they originally had plans though as Covid has totally derailed a lot of stuff.

cathiecat likes this.
  7. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    It does appear to be a missed boat with not having any Clone Wars merch out there. I would have definitely been interested in seeing, and most likely buying some of it, if not lots of it.

8. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    It really is kind of shocking. Just those two figures in that Galaxy of adventures line. No pops, hasbro, etc. it's very weird. There tends to be a total lack of care when it comes to anything but the movies. Barely anything Jedi Fallen Order (which has sold over ten million copies in less than a year), absolutley nothing from Battlefront 2 outside of a trooper, nothing clone wars... Mando got lucky, as it was live action, but all those other pieces of entertainment don't seem to be as attractive to the companies despite them doing potentially even better with the fans than the st films lol.

cathiecat likes this.
  9. Drewton

Drewton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 8, 2009
    The lack of any merchandise for Siege of Mandalore really is insane. Ahsoka, Maul, and the clones at least would have sold like hot cakes.

cathiecat likes this.
  10. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Give them a little time. It didn’t take long for them to jump all over baby yoda and mando so hopefully we’ll see some stuff soon. They’ve got a new Maul mythos statue coming and that won’t be cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    There also might be delays on new stuff due to the pandemic. The people who design new items might be balancing family and working from home.

12. SlamSlayer1

SlamSlayer1 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 5, 2012
    I don't think I've shared these here, but I LOVE the Mythos Fett

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Those photos are straight out beautiful! Love the second shot the most.

Ps, they revealed Rex today! He looks amazing! Can't wait to have him next to my Anakin. Really wish I got RotS Obi-wan now.

SlamSlayer1 and cathiecat like this.
  14. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Received the deluxe hardcover of Art of Rebels today. Then pre-ordered the Hot Toys Qui-Gon Jinn.

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
  16. SlamSlayer1

Nov 5, 2012
    Was literally just talking about this gorgeous piece!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  17. SlamSlayer1

Nov 5, 2012
  18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got reminders today that my Leia/Wicket HT 2 pack and Child payments are coming up. I'm down to only 3 payments left on Leia/Wicket. I can't wait for that set to ship. Of course who knows when that will happen.

I saw that the new HT Jawa/Power Droid duo are starting to ship, so who knows, maybe production is back underway at Hot Toys facilities.

19. CaptainHamYoyo

CaptainHamYoyo Jedi Master star 2

Aug 18, 2011
    Just got my Han Premium Format in
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
  21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    From @‎Leo Settantaquattro‎ on Facebook - in hand photos of Leia/Wicket. I believe I'm down to my last 2 payments for this. If it's hitting Italy now, they *should* be hitting the US is 2-3 months!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Thanks for the info.

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got notification that my Deluxe Han Solo from Solo will finally be shipping next week. I put him on pre-order 5/18/18 - that's a LONG time to wait for a pre-order.

If Leia/Wicket are ready for shipping I'll get mine next month!

Down to only 3 payments left on my SS Child. Hoping I hear about Qui-Gon soon also.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    cathiecat likes this.
  24. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Got my notice too. I've never had to wait that long for a pre-order. I can't wait to see him in person.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Covid didn't help w/ the delay on him. The standard version and the mud trooper Han have been shipping. I'm glad the deluxe wasn't too far behind.

I wonder if Hot Toys is going to do any big online reveals since Comic Con is digital this year.

Hopefully Padme will be up for pre-order soon also!

cathiecat and wobbits like this.