main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
  2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  3. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I NEED THAT!!!

Ahsoka's Tano and Jordan1Kenobi like this.
  4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Just got a new email from Sideshow. It's a pretty penny; but it's certainly the most elaborate statue of Mandalorian Ahsoka I've seen to date.

Ahsoka Tano Porcelain Statue

[​IMG]

5. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Those Lladro statues are amazing

Jedi Knight88 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  6. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Yeah but they are out of my price range for that reason

7. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    This Diamond Select statue is available for pre-order on Amazon. It's certainly a more reasonable price.

[​IMG]

Jordan1Kenobi and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  8. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Thanks for the tip I just Might do that.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  9. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    There's also this one from Hot Toys; about $100 more. You're able to pose it multiple ways. There's also a more expensive version with Grogu.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Jordan1Kenobi and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  10. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Thats tempting

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  11. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    So the Ronin statue from SW Visions is available for pre-order (releasing sometime in October 2022). I'm wondering if the female antagonist, Kouru, from that episode will eventually be available.

[​IMG]

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  12. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    That Looks cool

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'm looking through Gentle Giant's page and there are a ton of things I'd love to have that are up for pre-order. I have to check my finances next month. I need to sign up for premium guild again and get the free shipping setup. I really want the Chief Chirpa statue - I have their 2 ewok mini busts, he'd go great with them. Also noticed it looks like my clonetrooper Finee mini-bust is sold out, that's nice to see. Finn just doesn't get enough love.

I really love some of the statues - Mace, Obi-Wan - but they are sooo heavy and the ones over $200 - meh you have to have the whole amount for whenever they hit the warehouses. There are mini-busts though that I'm interested in.

My Sith Rey NYCC 21 mini-bust is getting ready to ship. [face_dancing][face_dancing]:redsaber::redsaber:

14. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    I am glad you are getting your Sith Rey. :)

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Just realized I wrote that in the wrong thread :(

I'm hoping we'll get our Attack of the Clones figures since this IS the 20th anniversary of the film. I'm expecting instead an invasion of Obi-Wan stuff from Hot Toys. I don't overly mind, except come on...we've been waiting on Padme FOREVER.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
  16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'M SO EXCITED!!! Pre-order here!

Yoda
    Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

“To answer power with power, the Jedi way this is not.”

The Yoda™ Sixth Scale Figure, Sideshow presents. This dynamic and stylized Star Wars™ collectible is inspired by the iconic Jedi™ master’s animated appearance in Star Wars: The Clone Wars™.

Judge him not by his size — the Yoda Sixth Scale Figure features an articulated body and a range of accessories to create exciting action poses from the fan-favorite animated series. His portrait is fully sculpted in the signature animation style of The Clone Wars series, carefully painted to emphasize the unique tones of his green coloration. Yoda wears a tailored fabric costume consisting of a brown shirt and pants, and a dusty outer robe with wire in the hem for dynamic posing. The figure also includes a pair of standing feet, a pair of jumping feet, a pair of relaxed hands, a pair of open gesture hands, and a pair of grip hands for interacting with his walking stick and his green lightsaber. The accompanying flight stand gives you the power to pose this wise and dexterous Jedi in energetic battle stances on your shelf.

Recruit Jedi allies when you pair Yoda with the Clone Wars-era Obi-Wan Kenobi™ Sixth Scale Figure and the Anakin Skywalker™ Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow, each sold separately. Strong in the Force your display will be, yes.

The presence of this legendary master is sure to cast a large shadow over any fan’s Star Wars collection. Bring home the Yoda Sixth Scale Figure, you must.

Brand
    Star Wars
    Manufacturer
    Sideshow Collectibles
    Type
    Sixth Scale Figure

Artists

Matt Black (Sculpt)
    Narae (Sculpt)
    Wan Lee (Paint)
    Master-B (Paint)
    Mijin Namgung (Cut and Sew)
    The Sideshow Sixth Scale Design & Development Team (Design) (Development)

What's in the Box?

The Yoda Sixth Scale Figure features

Yoda Headsculpt, as seen in The Clone Wars
    Six (6) pairs of hands
    - Grip hands
    - Neutral hands
    - Gesture hands
    Four (4) pairs of feet
    - Standing feet
    - Jumping feet
    Fabric costume including:- Grip hands
    - Brown shirt
    - Brown pants
    - Boots
    - Robe with wire hem
    Accessories:
    - Green lightsaber
    - Walking stick

Additional Details & Dimensions

Materials

Product Size
    Height: 5.5" (14 cm) *

Pre-order here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love these animated figures so much - I might even buy a Rex or Cody. Here's hoping Ahsoka is next!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  17. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    Got to have it!!!

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Clone Wars Ahsoka 1/6 scale figure final production photos are available. I think the head sculpt is stunning. It's a lovely blend of Clone Wars Ahsoka and Rosario Dawson.

Her noodles? pop off so you can move where her eyes are looking. I'm so excited to have this feature back in figures. We haven't had it since the very first Bespin Luke set.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jedi Knight88 and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  19. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018
    It looks amazing!

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Be sure to check your inboxes and spam folders, I just got a message today from Sideshow demanding that I take action to keep my Anakin and Ahsoka figure orders live, otherwise they would cancel them.

Needless to say I kept them, particularly Ahsoka who's started to ship out.

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    There might be hope for Padme -- look who made his appearance finally for pre-order - Bespin Luke Skywalker! They have both a standard and deluxe version.

Note neither version is the same as the original set they sold in 2012 that had 2 full figures both w/ rolling eyes and the light up weather vane for $299. Butttt I think the face on the new Luke is a bit nicer. *Sigh

Standard Version: Preorder HERE

About This Sixth Scale Figure

After seeing a vision of his friends in distress, Luke Skywalker is determined to save them despite cutting his training short against Jedi™ Master Yoda’s™ wishes. The young Skywalker raced to Cloud City on Bespin™ where Darth Vader™ awaited, hoping to capture Luke and bring him to the Emperor…

Continuing to expand the extraordinary collectible series, Sideshow and Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the new sixth scale collectible figure of Luke Skywalker in his Bespin attire!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on Luke Skywalker’s appearance in the movie. It features a head sculpt with remarkable likeness and separate rolling eyeballs, two styles of interchangeable hair sculptures, finely tailored outfit, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, a blaster, and a carbon-freezing chamber themed base!

Don’t pass up on the opportunity to add this iconic Luke Skywalker collectible figure to your collection today.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Deluxe Luke Skywalker Bespin - Preorder HERE

About This Sixth Scale Figure

“I can't keep the vision out of my head. They are my friends; I've got to help them.” – Luke Skywalker

On his path to becoming a Jedi™, Luke Skywalker headed to Dagobah™ in search of the great Jedi Master Yoda™. Luke trained hard, failing often but learning much from his wise master. During an exercise, the young Skywalker saw a vision of his friends in pain; Luke cut his training short -- against Yoda's wishes -- to help them in Cloud City on the planet of Bespin™ where Darth Vader™ awaited…

Sideshow and Hot Toys are delighted to officially present the Luke Skywalker (Bespin) (Deluxe Version) Sixth Scale Figure inspired by his journey from Dagobah to Bespin in order to help Han Solo™ and Princess Leia™ from the Empire.

The highly-accurate Luke Skywalker collectible figure is skillfully crafted based on his appearance in the movie. It features a head sculpt with great likeness and separate rolling eyeballs, two styles of interchangeable hair sculptures, finely tailored outfit, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, a blaster, and a carbon-freezing chamber themed base!

This Deluxe Version exclusively includes the vision of Luke seeing himself as Darth Vader and a Dagobah-themed base!

Your Star Wars collection will surely be enhanced with this Luke Skywalker collectible figure inspired by one of the most memorable moments from the great film!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This head was a Sideshow exclusive w/ the original DX version of Bespin Luke

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Point of reference these were the pics of the original Bespin Luke from 2012. The set came w/ 2 full figures - one standard, one battle damaged (with replaceable missing hand), the weather vane, rolling eyes, the helmet, lightsabers, one Bespin floor stand, one standard, and various hands.

On the secondary market these are obnoxiously expensive now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I do already have the original 2 pack. I really like the new Bespin stand and the new figure just looks more polished than the originals. The costume's fabric looks nicer, the boots are more detailed, and I like the non-sweaty hair, it is different from the original. If I were to plunk down money for the updated figure I'd probably just get the basic version, I don't need another helmet and the Dagobah base. I probably would display him w/ Yoda though....grrrrrrr....

25. Jedi Knight88

Sep 4, 2018