main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Sideshow Collectibles Discussion Board!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 6, 2006.

1. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Sideshow sent an email asking if I wanted to cancel my Clone Wars armor Anakin since it's been further delayed. I only had one more payment to go so I'm going to stick out the wait.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Amazon and Target does this all of the time, it's just jarring since Sideshow hasn't sent these sorts of emails out before. Still waiting on Ahsoka and Anakin also. My 2 Animated Clone Wars Anakin/Obi-Wan figures from Sideshow are also waiting on final payment. Bo Katan is on her last payment also.

I don't have that may figures I'm now paying on. I have Snowspeeder Luke, Ahsoka and Grogu, and upcoming Animated CW Yoda. I just don't have a lot of interest in getting Mando and Boba Fett figures. I'm sure we'll be choked with Obi-Wan figure pre-orders soon though. Nevermind that it's AOTC 20th Anniversary.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    From Hot Toys

More stunning pieces that fully represent our never-ending strive for meticulous accuracy and fine detailing are expected to arrive this summer. Let’s check these out!

- Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 1/6th Moff Gideon collectible figure
    - Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 1/6th Transport Trooper collectible figure
    - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th Anakin Skywalker and STAP collectible Set
    - Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones - 1/6th Jango Fett collectible figure
    - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot) (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Collection) collectible figure
    - Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales - 1/6th Miles Morales (Bodega Cat Suit) collectible figure
    - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - 1/6th Miles Morales collectible figure
    - Black Widow - 1/6th Taskmaster collectible figure
    - Marvel Comics - 1/6th Iron Man [The Origins Collection] collectible figure
    - Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark V Collectible Figure
    - Venom (Comic) - Venom (Carnage Red Version) Artist Mix Figure Designed by INSTINCTOY
    - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure
    - Batman Begins - 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

[​IMG]

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I like that Jango..

5. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    It's happening! Hot Toys put up a pic that 20th anniversary line of figures coming for Attack of the Clones! I'll post it a bit later...on my phone.

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    “I'm quite beside myself.” – C-3PO™
    This year marks the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones™ and Hot Toys is delighted to be bringing a lineup of amazing collectibles from this landmark film to Star Wars fans!
    Stay tuned!

[​IMG]

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    So they've previewed Padme (white outfit), Kit Fisto, and AOTC C-3PO.

They've already released Jango Fett, Yoda, and Dooku.

Hopefully we will also get Padawan Anakin, Jesus Obi-Wan (lol), and Mace Windu.

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I still haven't gotten confirmation that my Ahsoka will ship on Thursday, fingers crossed!

But it looks like Anakin is going to be hitting warehouses soon they just put up production photos! [face_dancing][face_dancing]

FYI if you're like me and have multiple orders in Sideshow - goto your Orders and look at each order, the bottom of all of my older orders had it asking if I wanted to protect my orders from cancellation. ALL of them - not just the 2 Ahsoka and Anakin orders that we got spammed w/ notifications on.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    wobbits and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  9. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    And the announcements have begun....Droids and troopers so far.

【Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones™ - 1/6th scale C-3PO™ Collectible Figure】
    Programmed for etiquette and protocol, “Threepio”™ was built by a young Anakin Skywalker™, and has been a constant companion to astromech droid R2-D2™. In Attack of the Clones, C-3PO left with Anakin and R2-D2 for Geonosis™, where he had a bit of a misadventure -- accidentally swapping heads with a battle droid. C-3PO found he was “quite beside himself” literally on the wrong side of the first battle of the Clone Wars™.
    In celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to officially present a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
    The all-new 1/6th scale C-3PO collectible figure is skillfully crafted in diecast material featuring detailed mechanical design with amazing weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, a blaster, an interchangeable Battle Droid head, a figure base, and a special designed commemorative packaging!
    This human-cyborg relations protocol droid will be an excellent addition in your collection alongside R2-D2!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bwhahaha! Now we know why they're going to be offering smiley Kit Fisto.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    【Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones™ - 1/6th scale R2-D2™ Collectible Figure】
    A reliable and versatile astromech droid, R2-D2 has served Padmé Amidala™ and Anakin Skywalker™, showing great bravery in rescuing his masters and their friends from many perils. A skilled starship mechanic and fighter pilot's assistant, he has an unlikely but enduring friendship with the fussy protocol droid C-3PO™.
    Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
    The R2-D2 collectible figure is skillfully crafted with a diecast metal dome, a highly detailed mechanical construction body with openable panels and a retractable middle leg, weathered paint application, an array of accessories including a pair of rocket thrusters, a tether cable for recreating the scene when R2-D2 fixes C-3PO, a collection of attachable mechanical arms and tools, as well as a specially designed commemorative packaging.
    Don’t miss the opportunity to pair R2-D2 with C-3PO in your amazing collection today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bwhahaha!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2022
    wobbits likes this.
  11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    【Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones™ - 1/6th scale Clone Trooper™ Collectible Figure】
    At the time of their introduction, the Republic clone troopers represented the future of galactic warfare. Far superior to battle droids, the clone troopers formed the backbone of the Republic's new military that waged war against the forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
    In celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars : Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce a series of collectibles based on this film for fans!
    The 1/6th scale Clone Trooper collectible figure features greatly detailed armor and helmet, two styles of blaster rifles, an interchangeable Phase 2 Clone Trooper helmet as seen in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith™, an attachable backpack, a figure base, and a special designed commemorative packaging!
    Grow your clone army now with this new Clone Trooper collectible figure!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    【Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones™ - 1/6th scale Clone Pilot™ Collectible Figure】
    During the Republic era, Clone Troopers were selected to be trained to become pilots to fly a variety of ships for the Clone army. In the battle of Geonosis™, they flew Republic Attack Gunships to support the Jedi™ in the fight with the Separatists.
    To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
    The new 1/6th scale Clone Pilot collectible figure features a specialized Clone Pilot helmet, an interchangeable Clone Pilot helmet, a detailed armor with weathering effects, two styles of blasters, a pair of binoculars, thermal detonators, and a figure base!
    Add another member to your clone army today!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    【Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones™ - 1/6th scale Battle Droid™ (Geonosis) Collectible Figure】
    Rather than use flesh-and-blood warriors, the Separatists prefer mindlessly loyal soldiers that are easily controlled. The soulless ranks of their armies are dominated by tall, thin B1 battle droids built as mechanical imitations of their Geonosian™ designers.
    Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to present a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
    The new 1/6th scale Battle Droid collectible figure is inspired by the droid’s appearance in the Geonosis™ arena battle. It features a newly developed mechanical structure with exceptional articulations, a blaster rifle, a pair of binoculars, a sand themed figure base, an interchangeable C-3PO™ head recreating the comical scenes when the droids were misconfigured, and a specially designed commemorative packaging!
    It is now a great time to add battle droids into your Star Wars™ collection!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AND looooook who's sneak peeking....

[​IMG]

14. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I really hope they give us more tomorrow and don't wait until Celebration to show off the Jedi and Padme.

Oh and lord help me - after payday - which is tomorrow - I'm putting Rex on pre-order.

The standard Clone looks good. The battle droid as C-3PO is a riot.

Last edited: May 4, 2022
  15. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I'm glad Anakin is finally hitting the warehouse.

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Me too. Likely he'll start shipping June/July.
    Haven't gotten notification that my Ahsoka is prepping final charge yet for tomorrow.

17. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I can not contain my giddiness!!! So excited!!

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yessss Hot Toys posted today about the AOTC line "We are preparing for more collectibles from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones™ to celebrate its 20th anniversary. Stay tuned on our next wave of thrills! " (I have a feeling they had to put that up that they were getting screamed at by people wanting Padme and the Jedi.)

Also checked and my Ahsoka is now preparing to ship!!!! [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

Thanks to all of my reading of Clone Wars books, I've fallen in love w/ Captain Rex's character. I just put the Hot Toys figure of him on pre-order. FYI - many items over at Sideshow are 10-20% off w/ a MAY4TH10 code

Here are the live links to the recently announced AOTC figures:

Geonosis Battle Droid - $190
    R2-D2 with AOTC accessories - $270
    C-3PO DieCast - $330
    Clone Pilot - $235
    Clone Trooper - $230

Last edited: May 5, 2022
    cathiecat likes this.
  19. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Anakin looks amazing

wobbits, cathiecat and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  20. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    My Anakin in clone wars armor is preparing to ship. I've seen instagram pics of him and can't wait to see him up close in person.

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Excellent!

My Ahsoka has been paid for and is still in "preparing to ship" status o_O
    Hopefully my Anakin w/ STAP will also fire up to ship on the 20th also.:bluesaber::bluesaber:

Jedi Knight88 and wobbits like this.
  22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Woohoo! Ahsoka is on the way!

Jedi Knight88 likes this.
  23. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    AWESOME!!!

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Ahsoka is scheduled to arrive today!!

[​IMG]

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    She has arrived! You can still order Ahsoka HERE!

I only got to do the most basic of photos. Here are a few from my phone:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]