main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA SW: Visual Encyclopedia signing over May 4-5-6

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jawajames , Apr 25, 2017.

1. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    The authors of the new book from DK, Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia will be finishing their nationwide book tour on the weekend of Star Wars Day / Free Comic Book Day in southern California!

Thursday May 4th:

Santa Monica Public Library
    601 Santa Monica Blvd.
    Santa Monica, CA 90401
    3:45 P.M.
    Authors Adam Bray, Tricia Barr

Friday May 5th:

Georgina Cole Library
    1250 Carlsbad Village Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008
    3 P.M.
    Authors Adam Bray, Tricia Barr, Cole Horton
    (Part of the library's events for their Star Wars Celebration Day)

Saturday May 6th:

Mysterious Galaxy
    5943 Balboa Ave. #100
    San Diego, CA 92111
    2 P.M.
    Authors Adam Bray, Tricia Barr, Cole Horton

From: https://www.dk.com/us/explore/events/star-wars-visual-encyclopedia-us-book-tour/

Learn more about the book in my interview with the authors at the official site:
    http://www.starwars.com/news/7-things-you-didnt-know-about-star-wars-the-visual-encyclopedia

2. yoshiki

yoshiki Jedi Master star 2

Aug 21, 2003
    This would be a good excuse to visit Mysterious Galaxy ( best book store in San Diego in my opinion ) except I already have plans for that day. Damn......

3. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    Don't forget that May 6th is also Free Comic Book Day!

4. yoshiki

yoshiki Jedi Master star 2

Aug 21, 2003
    I usually try to avoid the shop on that day, too crowded and the free books are usually nothing I'm interested in.

Of course there is the free BBQ ( I don't even know if the owner is doing it this year ) but still between parking and the crowd it's not something I look forward to.

OK so I've turned into a crotchety old man, I accept that.

5. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    Signing today!