main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII SWCA Preliminary Schedule

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by D-Ludicrous, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    A good thing can be to simply make a priority list, put the panels in category A, B, C and then you go through the list and make your personal program. If one panel clashes with another, well if it's an A panel you pick that one, also if you wouldn't be able to go to an A panel, then you have a back up to go to.

Grimby likes this.
  2. ANGRY_LEIA

ANGRY_LEIA Jedi Master star 1

May 15, 2002
    Thanks for sharing the map! Great work, will help me a lot...I'm visual as well when it comes to directions. :)

Grimby and MannieBothans like this.
  3. MannieBothans

MannieBothans Jedi Master

Oct 8, 2002
    Thanks. It can seem a little overwhelming at times, especially with all of the "TBAs" on BIG stages still lurking around. Do they always do this, or do you just think those are ones they don't want to reveal until after the opening event?

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Most cons are like this, as some panels (and guests) don't get finalized until the last minute.

-- Sent from my R2 unit

5. cronedoggy

cronedoggy Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 3, 2012
    I"m more surprised they gave us a partial schedule so early. Usually Cons give full schedules but only like 4-5 days before the event.

6. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    As usual, I'm spoiled by Dragon Con.

7. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002

I think some of those will be revealed at/after the opening event.

8. cronedoggy

cronedoggy Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 3, 2012

That would be super annoying, cause then I can't plan what to do until I get there.

9. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    DieWompRatDie likes this.
  10. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I've updated my map to add the Behind the Scenes stage and approximate room capacities: http://bit.ly/1aguAhM