main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC19 SWCC Panels and Programming (and Queuing)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by MotivateR5D4, Jun 8, 2018.

1. superstardestroyer-1

superstardestroyer-1 Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 20, 2002
    that's my fear on this. I don't think you can trust anything but lining up, sadly. I had my schedule in the app and it all magcially disappeared and I had to re-enter it the other day.

If you want to hit something on the Galaxy or Twin Suns stage that you think is going to fill up, I think you should just line up.

Rebels is at 12:45. I think I'm just going to head to that queue right away when I get into the con on Saturday.

2. JonSB

JonSB Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 20, 2018

3. JonSB

JonSB Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 20, 2018
    Can't get that to come up on my app

4. Padme501st

Padme501st Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2006
    Did you update the app?

JonSB likes this.
  5. JonSB

JonSB Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 20, 2018
    Thanks so much!!! Had to go to goggle play and update, thought it does that automatically

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  6. Commander_Simpson

Commander_Simpson Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2019
    Check out @SW_Celebration’s Tweet:

Fifi Kenobi likes this.
  7. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Got the Hasbro Panel reserved!

8. DarthRayje

DarthRayje Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2019
    So I may have made a reservation for Clone wars and rebels remembered for my wife an I. I say maybe because who knows if it will still be there! We'll see if I can walk my less tech savvy friend through it. If not I'll be using her as babysitter =)

9. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    That Clone Wars one is just for the stream, not the actual panel, just want to make sure you are aware of that.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Link1130 likes this.
  10. DarthRayje

DarthRayje Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2019
    Yes thank you! We're tempted to go over to wintrust an d wait but w/our young daughter it's not a bad idea to be in stream room too.

cubman987 likes this.
  11. StarWarsFan1997

StarWarsFan1997 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    At this point I’m debating whether to still try for the main CW panel or be satisfied with my streaming reservation. I can’t really decide until I see how bad the line for the CW panel is.

12. Padme501st

Sep 4, 2006
  13. Ginkasa

Ginkasa Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 13, 2002

I'm in, like, the second non VIP and non reserved row.

Padme501st likes this.
  14. wookieebusiness

wookieebusiness Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 30, 2017
    so, there's no actual assigned seats, right, just sections? once in, you just find seats in your designated section?

15. Ginkasa

Jun 13, 2002
    Yes although I don't think anyone is checking to make sure you're in the right place. The only thing I saw was some pointing VIPs to the very front.

16. JonSB

JonSB Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 20, 2018
    I was like 20 people back in line for entrance but hung up at security by person in front of me. I'm in center aisle on right side facing screen 6 seats from front.

Padme501st likes this.
  17. jeditrainee

jeditrainee Jedi Master star 1

Dec 3, 1999
    Me too! But all the way in the corner.

Padme501st likes this.
  18. jeditrainee

jeditrainee Jedi Master star 1

Dec 3, 1999
    For the Episode IX panel, does anyone know if they are giving out the usual mini posters at the exit? The VIP concierge says they are not.

19. Temp77

Temp77 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 22, 2019
    They started letting people into the Galaxy Stage at 9am. I got a seat about 15 rows from the front and fairly central. It won’t be the same as being in the Wintrust but the atmosphere is good in here.

20. Padme501st

Sep 4, 2006
    I’m in the right corner. Pink wig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonSB likes this.
  21. groove790

groove790 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 16, 2010
    were there any ID checks that anyone noticed on the way in? I'd love to see how they do this because if they pull it off they are miracle workers!

Congrats to those of you that got in. I'll sadly sit here in my office and watch the clock waiting for my time to head to the airport.

22. Ginkasa

Jun 13, 2002
    I hadn't heard. That would be very disappointing if they do not.

@ChrisLyne

23. RevLuc

RevLuc Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2019
    Hey all. New here. So first, thanks for letting me in. Forgive if not the right thread but I've been searching to get an update if metal saber hilts (AKA ultrasabers) are being let in. I'm coming Sunday with my boys and we'd look much better with those verse a plastic one.

24. groove790

groove790 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 16, 2010
    The signs say no. Nothing metal is allowed. It's always worth a try but if you have to take it back to the hotel and lose a lot of time, it's better to leave it behind. I decided to costume free this time around and the added rules are a big part of the reason. I'd rather not have to deal with the hassle of getting stopped.

25. RevLuc

RevLuc Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2019
    Gotcha. Thanks! I'm driving in (part way) then taking the South Shore train, so won't be able to take it back anywhere. Plastic it is (sigh). Thank you. Enjoy the day! Wish I could have done multi-day.