main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Syracuse Fanforce - Attention members please read

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by strawbary, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Howdy Everyone! I know alot of our syracuse members lurk the forums but never post and i speak with you every now and again via email or telephone however in order for us to remain active on the boards we need to make a few posts in here.

Im going to set up a formal meeting so even though you dont post on the boards call me or drop me a PM so we can announce an offical meeting date for the powers to be to see we are active :) hehehe

I would like to go over how we want to continue as a chapter, decide on possible new CR and basically the direction we would like to go in with this.

We have been together since 2002 and would hate to lose our status just because we are more offline members than online. So again drop me a PM so we can get a date announced and figure whats whats.

We have gotten some great invites from neighboring chapters but I know alot of you have been very busy, it would be great to try to make a few of these invites. :) So lets get together and grab a bite to eat and just gab about whats next for Syracuse.

Im sure you have noticed by now my colors are different as I have decided to let someone else have the joys of running the NE region. So this will allow me to focus more on other things including the Syracuse Chapter.

I know Darth Real Life gets to us all as i have been insanely busy myself, however lets all try to pick a date we can get together and chill :)

Talk to everyone soon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.