main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chile T3: Rise of the Machines

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by NyC_StOrM_TRooPeR, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NyC_StOrM_TRooPeR

NyC_StOrM_TRooPeR Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2003
    I dont want to spoil the movie but it sucked real bad. I saw the sneak peak screener over here in New York City and I am so disappointed with ILM's performance. Alot....and i do mean alot of CG did not look real at all. It didnt focus on the story of John Connor and it portrayed him como un mar***n.

Needless to say ILM was coming off of a computer overhaul/exchange/upgrade when the CG for T3 was in development. I dunno if that affected them. My brother liked it but i hated it. Its my next favorite saga next Star Wars and i must say it was like the Phantom Menace, to the Terminator series, in disappointment.

thoughts from the chilean fans out in the world?

2. Darth-Chewbacca421

Darth-Chewbacca421 Jedi Padawan star 3

May 27, 2003
    I never had high hopes for it anyways, thanks for the head up though

3. SITH_MAXIMUS

SITH_MAXIMUS Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2002
    Yo what up NYC Trooper! :D

The reviews say it's pretty good, but as we SW Fans know, the critics don't know s&*t. So with that said, I'll take your word for it.

How are the CG? If anything, is it worth watching it for the CG's at matinee price?

Also, no sabia que la palabra ma**con te la sacaban aca. Pero en fin entiendo porque... :D

4. NyC_StOrM_TRooPeR

NyC_StOrM_TRooPeR Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2003
    Whats up Maximus and Chewy...of course its worth matinee price.

I guess I was really disappointed last night when I came back b/c I was waiting for a long time for T3 to come out and i let my anger out through telling the forum that it sucked. I had my expectations of the story and the film and it didnt come out the way I thought it would. It was HUGE on action, like every 2 minutes there was something going on.

But like us Star Wars fans, CG comes second to the story, and T3 put CG in front of plot. Although the CG was good, except for some scenes, it is well worth to go see. Ill probably go see it again just cuz I like the Terminator series.

Hopefully another installment will come out that has the War Against the Machines this time around.

5. SITH_MAXIMUS

SITH_MAXIMUS Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2002
    Year: 2145

Place: Los Angeles Island.

Due to the Great Machine Holocaust and the great quake of 2007, Los Angeles City and neighboring communities have become isolated island from the madness and slaughter of Machines in the mainland. The few remaining humans have used desperate methods in the past 130 years to spring back a generation of soldiers that will ultimately battle and defeat the machines that have literally spelled doom on the human species.

These people have only have one type of machine they can trust within their ranks: The T-1250. Once an adversary that came to destroy the island, these Metal-Polymer Silica Dermal Warriors have been programmed to fight for the human cause. One in particular has been a staunch warrior for the past 100 years: His Name: MAXIMUS!!!

T4 Plotline :D

A ver si la hago pa nosotros:

Año: 2145

Lugar: La isla de Chile, cerca de lo que se conocia como Santiago.

Debido al holocausto de las Maquinas y el gran terremoto de 2007, lo que una vez fue conocido como el pais de Chile se ha convertido en una isla aislada de la locura e las torturas de Las Maquinas en el resto del continente. Los pocos habitantes que quedaron en la isla han usado, por los ultimos 130 años, metodos desesperados para crear una generacion de soldados que al fin de cuentas va a batallar y derrotar Las Maquinas que ya han literalmente hecho desaparecer la especie humana

Este grupo solo confia en una Maquina De Battalla: El T-1250. Aunque una vez fue un adversario que vino a la isla con el afan de derrocar a sus habitantes, esta obra de metal y cuero silico ha sido programado para batallar para la causa humana. Uno en particular ha sido un guerrero imparable por los ultimos 100 años. Su nombre: Maximus!!!

Que les parece, chiquillos?!?

6. starwarschile

starwarschile Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2002
    TODAVIA NO PUEDO VERLA PERO ME GUSTO TODO CON ARNOLD JEJEJ DESDE CONAN HASTA TERMINATOR Y SI ES MALA QUE MAS DA TOTAL ES LA ULTIMA SECUELA DE TERMINATOR LA VEO Y LES COMENTO OIGAN EL TROOPER ES CHILENO TAMBEIN SALUDOS DE SU COMPATRIOTA
    WELCOME TO CHILEAN BOARD JEJEJEJE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.