main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Comics Tales of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Literature' started by TheNewEmpire, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Ewoklord

Ewoklord Jedi Master star 2

Feb 15, 2014
    The Empress Teta system is known for its Carbonite exports, right? Maybe she wasn't awake all 175 years.

2. I would have really wished Vima Sunrider to be Bastila Shan in KOTOR 1 as was originally planned i think it would have connected Tales of the Jedi even more with KOTOR Games

AusStig likes this.
  3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Season Two when?

4. Xammer

Xammer Jedi Master star 3

Jan 31, 2009
    wrong thread

Sinrebirth and AusStig like this.
  5. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    In one of the Legends novels, I think Millennium Falcon, it says the average life expectancy for a human is 200, and that if you die early it's usually due to war or extreme environmental conditions.

(As I've long said, not only should Padme's parents still be around to meet Luke and Leia after Endor, they should still be around to meet Cade Skywalker and Ania Solo. That more than anything shows the curse of the short-lived Skywalkers. Now with New Canon and the Sequels, I don't think a single Skywalker ever made it to the age of 60 before dying. Luke/Leia/Shmi were in their 50s, and Vader in his 40s, I believe... and Ben/Kylo in his 30s, Padme in her 20s)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023