main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tatooine box prices.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Spud The Hutt, Apr 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spud The Hutt

Spud The Hutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 1999
    I'm interested in seeing what everybody would consider a good price for a box of Tatooine. The best I've heard so far is $85, but it's only as a pre-order, otherwise it jumps to $119! Anybody else heard of anything better?

Thanx,
    Spud

2. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    Wow, that's quite a jump from pre-order to normal retail. I'll be curious to see how much they go for on ebay since people will no doubt assume that it'll go for more with the the debut of Ep1 and all.

3. Mendosa

Mendosa Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2001
    Star Wars: Tatooine(5/31) $59

www.potomacdist.com

Only problem with this site is that you need to have an order of $100 or more... though the shipping is free! Maybe you can find someone else who wants cards and pitch in with them!

4. Spud The Hutt

Spud The Hutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 1999
    Wow. Not bad at all. I was thinking of getting a few boxes so that might just be the way that I go. However, are they reliable? Do they have a phone #, or are they just a web site?

5. Mendosa

Mendosa Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2001
    I used them 3 times and have never had any problems.... thats all I know... sorry :)

6. Gold_5

Gold_5 Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2001
    Potomac has been selling on the net for many years. I have made many purchases from them over the last few years. You should have no worry when purchasing from Potomac.

Their Ph# is on their www site.

Jim

7. Padawan716

Padawan716 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 7, 2001
    I was about to post Potomacdist.com! I really like that site, they have good prices :D

8. cgroh

cgroh Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2001
    You can try www.alliedcards.com. You can order directly from their website. They are pre-selling Tatooine for $57.99 a box and have no minimum order. I have ordered from them a bunch of times and have never had any problems. They also sell singles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.