main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tatooine dream cards

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by BigPoppaJabba, Jun 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    I've never been a big dream card person, but I have ben having a lot of fun doing these Tatooine cards so I've done some more. I have also included my original ones. My aim is to have at least enough to fill the 19 (I got my original count wrong- I forgot Grugnak) spots used for non Tatooine cards.

*Watto?s Shop
    ?Outlanders, they come in, they make a mess, but they never buy! Why don?t they buy??

DS Effect [episode 1]

Deploy on your side of table. You may place lost vehicles, droids, weapons and devices here instead of Lost Pile. Once each turn, during your deploy phase, you may exchange any one hand card with one card from your 'Watto?s Shop?. Uutkik may steal from here instead of lost pile.

*Maul?s Speeder Bike
    Darth Maul used technology to his advantage. His speeder allowed him to pursue his targets and run them down. Maul?s Sith skills allowed him to dismount and prepare quickly for attack.

DS Combat Vehicle P:2 M:5 L:4 D:2 F:4 [Episode 1]

May only be piloted by Maul. Moves for free if moving to same site as Jedi or Amidala. During battle, if piloted, may place this vehicle in used pile (Maul dismounts) to cause one opponent?s non-Jedi characters to ?duck? (be excluded from battle)

*Tusken Snipers
    Young Tusken Raiders used the Pod races to test their skills. Successfully hitting a podracer won them not only great acclaim, but a lot of pleasure as well.

DS Used or Lost Interrupt [episode 1]

Used: Deploy Urrrr?rrrrrr?s (sp?)Hunting Rifle or any Gaderfi stick from reserve deck (reshuffle)
    Lost: If your Tusken Raider is involved in a battle, add one battle destiny OR target a podracer. Draw destiny. Target pod racer lost (race destinies on that podracer are moved to Podrace Arena) if destiny greater than 4.

*Boulders, Canyons, Drops and Rises
    The natural features of Tatooine provide Jawas with places to hide when scavenging. They also make Podraces very exciting and danderous

LS Used or Lost Interrupt

Used: If your Jawa is involved in a battle, add 1 battle destiny
    Lost: If opponent just initiaterd a battle at an exterior Tatooine location, draw 1 destiny. You may deploy as a react (for free) up to that number of Jawas to that battle from reserve deck, reshuffle, ORtarget a podracer. Draw destiny. Target pod racer lost (race destinies on that podracer are moved to Podrace Arena) if destiny greater than 4.

*Mawhonic?s Podracer
    Podracer that earned the Gran fame in the dangerous races on his home planet of Malastare. One of the fastest racers on the track

DS Podracer [episode 1]

Adds 2 to race destinies here. May use 1 force and lose 1 force- Opponent must place their race destiny on their podracer or Arena (may not be placed in used pile)

*Gurdalla the Hutt
    Female Hutt residing on Tatooine. Loves betting on the Podraces, but the vice has lost her many assetts, including valuable slaves.

DS Alien Character P:3 A:3 Force Attuned. D:4 F:4

Deploys only on Tatooine. (-2 to Podrace Arena) Power +1 if you have won a Podrace. Once per game, you may deploy Slave Labor on Gurdalla from reserve deck, reshuffle.

**Slave Labor
    Slavery, though officially banned in the Republic, was rife in the outer rim, especially planets controlled by the Hutts. ?No podracer is worth 2 slaves!?

DS Effect [Episode 1]

Deploy on your unique Alien. Any non-unique alien captured at a related site may be relocated onto this effect. Alien this effect targets is forfeit +1 for each card on this effect. (+2 if targeted alien is Watto or Gurdalla)

*Jabba?s Box
    Though he personally found the podraces to be boring, Jabba used them as a chance to earn himself prestige, and the races were always a good place to place to meet and make connections.

DS Effect [Episode 1]- but useless in Ep1 environment

Deploy on your side of table. Jabba may deploy here (counts as a Tatooine or Jabba?s Palace site). While any podrace total >0, treat ?A

2. Master_Fwiffo

Master_Fwiffo Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2001
    :)

Heres a couple more.

Gasganos Podracer
    LS Podracer
    Destiny 4

Lore: Gasgano is a famous Podracer, though he and his Pantevllo Type 3 (Yes I did make that up, but I dont care) have yet to beat Sebulba.

GameText: Deploy and Podrace areana. Adds 2 to each of your race destinies here. May not be "Flashed" by Sebulba.

Gasgano
    LS Alien
    Destiny: 2

Lore:
    Male Quixento with twenty-four fingers. Has a personel grudge against Sebulba. Betted on often by Gardula the Hutt, though he happens to dislike the slug.

Power:2 Ability: 2

Game Text: Cancels Sebulbas Game Text while present. Adds two to power of anything he pilots.

Deploy: 2
    Forfet: 4
    Pilot

No, they won't!

DS Effect
    Destiny 4

Lore: "What do you think you are, some kind of Jedi, waving your arms around like that?"

Text: Deploy on your side of the table. Unless oppenent has a charecter of ability greater than 6 on table (Or while Watto on table), he may not play sense or alter. (Immune to Alter)

Poodo

LS Effect
    Destiny 1

Lore: Sebulba hated losing.

Text: If youve won a podrace, use three force to deploy on table. Unless Sebulbas is lost, once per turn, you may use two force to retreive one force. (immune to Alter)

Fode and Beed

DS or LS Charecter (2versions)
    Destiny 2

Lore: Two headed anouncer for the Podraces. Earns a fairly high salary. Enjoys their job. Have been known to favor certain podracers over others.

Text: May be converted by any (Lightside / Darkside, depending on side of card) Fode and Beed (Converted card goes to owners used pile) Adds one to each of your podracing destinies.

Deploy: 2
    Forfiet: 2

Its working! It's working!

LS Used Interupt
    Destiny 5

Lore: Anakins hard work was rewarded by the feel of his engines in his grasp.

Text: You may use this card as a race destiny if your podracer is Anakins Podracer (Use only this card, do not draw two destiny) OR Place any Podracer inb lost pile out of play to retreive one force.

Sith Infiltrator

DS Starship
    Destiny 1

Lore: Ship used by the sith to unt down and track assigned targets.

Power: 5 Maneuver:3 Hyperspeed: 5
    Starfighter: Infiltrator

Text: May only be piloted by Darth Maul. Power plus 2 while Maul Ppiloting. Immune to attrition.

Astormech, Independant.

3. DarthJago

DarthJago Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2000
    Here's my Sith Infiltrator

*Sith Infiltrator 3
    Sith apprentices have maintained a tradition of special personal starships.

DS Spaceship
    Power:3 Maneuver:4 Hyperspeed:5
    Forfeit:5 Deploy:2
    May add one pilot (must be a Dark Jedi), 3 passengers, and 1 vehicle. Has ship - docking capability. May use any starfighter weapon. If Maul piloting, power+3 and manuever+2. and immune to attrition <5

4. Master_Fwiffo

Master_Fwiffo Jedi Master star 3

May 29, 2001
    Lets see.....

Thats Gotta Hurt!
    DS: Lost Interupt
    Destiny 5
    Lore: "And I dont care what universe your from!"

Text: If oppents charecter was just hiut, opponent loses one force. Or, if oppenents podracer was just damaged, retreive one force. (Immune to sense)

Credits Will do Fine
    LS: Effect
    Destiny 1
    Lore: Quigon was a master at the jedi art of bending people to his will. However, it did not work on watto.

Text: Deploy at a site. Unless watto at a site, all your charecters, vehicles and starships cost one less force to deploy (cannot fall below zero). Canceled if opponent controls this site. (Immune to alter)

I used to live here.
    LS: Effect
    Destiny: 3
    Lore: Your gonna die here. Conveineint.

Text: Deploy on Luke. While on Tatoine, he is immune to attrition. Canceled if present with Jabba.

Running low on ideas....

5. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    *There's nothing You Could Have Done Luke

"You would be dead and the Droids would be in the hands of the Empire"

DS Used Interrupt

Cancel Run, Luke, Run, OR if Luke's power has been increased, restore it to the base level printed on the card for the remainder of turn.

6. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    (These came from my dream card collection that I posted in the Star Wars area of the CCG Section)

LIGHT SIDE:
    Besieged Defense
    Lost Interrupt-Dest.5
    LORE: Rebel Fleet troopers are specially trained to defend against Imperial boarding parties.

Just after opponent initiates a Besieged battle, you may deploy (at normal use of the Force) any amount of cards to that battle (capacity permitting). Rebel troopers or Guards deploy for free.

Jawa Tag Sale
    Used Interrupt-Dest.4

LORE: Jawas make frequent stops to the many moisture farms in order to sell their variety of wares.

If you have a Jawa on Tatooine, search your Lost Pile and use X Force to retrieve any or all droids or non-starship devices where X=the total of all deploy costs of droids or devices to be retrieved. (Add 1 to X for each card without a deploy cost.)

*Boba Fett? Boba Fett!
    Lost Interrupt-Dest.4

LORE: Han taught Boba Fett a lesson in blind justice.

If Han is in a battle with Boba Fett, add one battle destiny. OR If Han and Boba Fett are participating in a battle at same site, use 2 Force. Draw destiny. If destiny < 4, Boba Fett goes immediatley to the opponent's Used Pile or is 'eaten' by the Sarlacc if present.

DARK SIDE:
    *This Place Is Dangerous
    Effect-Dest. 4

LORE: "Of course I'm worried. And you should be too." "Oh, I told you it was dangerous here." Threepio gave up being a tour guide along time ago.

Use 2 Force to deploy on any system. During your deploy phase, you may deploy one site related to that system directly from your Reserve Deck. Reshuffle. (Immune to Alter.)

*Desert Conditions
    Effect-Dest.4

LORE: Between its extremely hot daytime temperatures, bitterly cold nights, and quick moving sandstorms and gravel storms, Tatooine's deserts are definately to be avoided.

Deploy on Tatooine system. At the end of each player's turn, for every character that player has present or missing at a non-interior Tatooine site (except Mos Eisley and Spaceport sites), that player must lose 2 Force. Your Gravel Storm destinies are +2 and Gravel Storm is a Used Interrupt.

You're Playing The Wrong Message
    Used Interrupt-Dest.5

LORE: After hearing the message from Luke, Threepio was certain that it wasn't the right one. Was it?

Cancel one hologram, Our Most Desperate Hour, Death Star Plans, or A Gift. OR If opponent just used Holoprojector or deployed a hologram, it is canceled. You may immediately activate Force equal to that card's destiny number.

Hibernation Sickness
    Used Interrupt-Dest.4

LORE: The result of being brought out of suspended animation. Characteristics include temporary blindness, disorientation, weakness, and sometimes madness.

If opponent just freed a 'frozen' captive, draw destiny. If destiny-1>character's ability, character is immediately lost. Otherwise that character cannot be moved by the opponent or participate in battles opponent initiates until the end of opponent's next turn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.