main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tatooine TV- Introduction and Open Casting Call

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Sith_Hunter, Aug 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Hunter

Sith_Hunter Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 2001
    Tatooine TV- what is it? It is a parody that blends all Star Wars characters, living or dead with every past and present entertainment personality into one cable channel- Tatooine TV. A cable TV channel spoof as a fan audio project? That?s crazy. Right. We?ll have spoofs of shows, movies, music, infomercials of all shapes and sizes. This is the official announcement of an open casting call. I need male and female voices, droid voices, stormtrooper voices, Vader, Yoda, George Lucas, grumpy old men and woman, country hicks, animals, you get the idea. If this is your bag- I need you (There are ALOT of small pieces, so I think there will be room for everyone). This will be a fun project. To keep a thin veil of secrecy, I won?t post the full script, but some (Yes, some, I write more everyday) of the kick-off ideas are in my other Tatooine TV thread. If you are interested, please PM me with your email address, and I?ll send you the script.

2. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    I've made sure that the casting call here is on the Fanworks listing of casting calls. When the site opens, you'll find it in the left column of the main section pages.

3. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    One of the things we tried with Rise of Nobility was to get the word out locally that we needed people with acting experience. Of course, this was in addition to asking on the internet.

You might consider asking folks at the local college or community theater groups. We actually were able to snag a few that way ourselves.

Obviously, it may take some time considering the folks on the fanfilm board may not frequent here often. So keep in mind other alternatives. You can also try recruiting other message boards around the net. You never know who you'll find. :)

Keith

4. NikkiH

NikkiH Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2003
    I'd be wiling to audition. :)

Nikki

5. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Hell yeah, me too

6. Neumann

Neumann Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 5, 2002
    You know what would be killer? Like, a call-in radio show parody where we can all improv. But yeah, I wanna do it too!

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.